Chapter 3

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Kyuhyun returned to their dorm in an extremely good mood. It has been a while he’s been like this. He looked at his phone waiting for a text from Dara telling him that she enjoyed their lunch. Sungmin and Yesung saw their maknae smiling as he looks at his phone. Slowly they approached him from behind and Sungmin gave him a back hug.

 

                “hul~~~!” Sungmin screamed at Kyuhyun’s ear causing the boy to jump off from the sofa with his first on the ground.

 

                “That hurts hyung!” the angry maknae barked as he gave his hyung staggering looks completely different from the one he used to have a few moments ago.

 

                “It was his idea!” Sungmin replied pointing to Yesung who just laughed at him.

               

                “Anyways, why did you not eat lunch with us?” Yesung asked like a nagging father.

 

                “I ate lunch with a friend. I’m going to sleep just call me when something happens.” Kyuhyun retorted as he stood up from the floor and went to his room. He yawned and did not notice that something fell from his pockets. He just continued and changed his clothes and went down to business.

 

Sungmin who saw the maknae’s phone fell looked at it. He looked at the wall paper of it which was the drawing of a bunny holding a guys hand and pointing towards a rainbow behind the mountains. He just smiled at the cute doodle that he saw and decided to hold on to the phone for a while since he doesn’t want Kyuhyun to be cranky at him.

 

Kyuhyun stared at the ceiling of his room remembering the things which happened at the earlier today. He traced his lips at the thought of kissing Dara. He started singing Sorry Sorry Answer since it is one of her favorite Super Junior song. He touched his pocket and took out the pocket-size notebook that fell from his lover’s bag. Being curious as to its possible contents, he started scanning through it.

 

 

 

The tiny notebook is actually Dara’s diary or planner about the two of them. It contained everything, from their pictures to the strands of things they gave each other.  It is well-written and decorated neatly. He can see that she really inserted effort in making the notebook although some of the entries have no date. He looked at the first page and saw a bunny and a chibi-kyu watching fireworks. He continued and he started reading the first entry.

               

                Sometime 2010 (I am poor at remembering dates XD) 8:00 pm

                        It was the first time that I met Cho Kyuhyun. I was on my way back to Korea after a vacation in Japan. At first I felt extremely lonely but then I saw my loyal BJs who were there to see me off. There are loads of fans waiting for him to come. The ELFs are going wild after learning about his arrival there at the airport. Due to the large number of fans they out numbered the airport officials and He was mobbed by the fans and then they started throwing things at him. A Kyuhyun sign board has injured him in his arm so he started running away and we bumped at each other as I was sneakily avoiding his fans because they might think that we arranged to meet here.

            “oettoke you’re bleeding! What to do?” I freaked out seeing the blood streaked out of his injured elbow.

            “Oh noona!” he replied as he bowed to me and then suddenly he started chuckling while I looked for a clinic around us.

            “Why are you laughing?” I asked as I looked for an airport official as I still freak out.

            “You’re freaking out. This is only a small wound and yet you are super worried. Is it possible that might have a crush on me? “ he retorted chuckling.

             “What?” I asked annoyed and surprised by his arrogance and I started walking away from.

            “I’m just kidding noona! Please don’t get mad” he retorted cutely as he followed me around.

            I looked at him and saw his arm bleeding again. I took out my handkerchief but it was too small to cover his wound so I knew I had no other choice but to tear the sleeves of the pink polo shirt I was wearing. I handed him my bags and just willingly carried it with one hand. I almost cried as I pulled the sleeve off my left arm. Using my small hanky, I covered his wound and used the sleeve to tie hanky in place. he was so surprised and soon he started grinning like an idiot and then I talked to the first airport personnel that I found and asked her about the clinic but she told me that there are a lot fans in front of the clinic so she just brought us to a room and gave us a first aid kit. During the time I was talking to the personnel I would steal glances at Kyuhyun. I don’t think he understands what we are talking about but his serious face is really manly.. aigoo~~ XD

The woman who gave me the kit left us at a room where she said I should treat Kyuhyun’s wound. I made him sit at a chair beside in front of a table.

            “Why are you taking care of me noona?” he asked me as I took out my alcohol spray from my bag.

            “Hands” I replied to him as I pulled his two hand out. He just allowed me to take his hand and spray alcohol on them.

            “What was your question again?” I asked him as I sprayed alcohol on my hands and looked at him.

            “Why are you taking care of me noona?” he asked me again.

            “Oh that..” I retorted surprised by his question.

            “I am taking care of you because you are bleeding and injured. I hate seeing blood so I’m sorry that I freaked out earlier. You are an idol and the people love you for your singing but they also love you for your looks. You should take care of your body because your body itself is an investment in making your fans happy. They wouldn’t want to see their idol scratched by anything. I envy you because you don’t only sing well but you also are handsome. People say that I am just good as the 2NE1’s face and that I can’t sing that is the reason why I take care of my visuals and more importantly I take singing lessons and practices seriously.” I added.

               

*This is actually the reason why I fell in love with Dara noona. She really shows how much she loves her fans and how passionate she is as an idol. I really respect her for her passion for music and this industry. She is different from the other woman I’ve ever met.* Kyuhyun thought.

 

            “Thank you noona” was the only thing he said. But the way he looked at me was different I noticed.

I removed the things I wrapped on his arm and started treating his wounds. He just sat there quietly as he watched me attend to him which made me chuckle.

            “Why are you laughing?” he asked me worried.

            “Because the silence is killing me.” I naturally retorted and smiled at him. I was happy to see him smile at me back.

Suddenly he sang their song “Blue Tomorrow”. I studied a little Chinese so I understand some parts of the song and it is a sad song. I wondered why is singing that to me. Is he sad that I helped him?

            “Why are you suddenly singing a sad song?” I asked him.

            “I don’t know really but I want to repay you sincerely so I sung you the first song that popped out of my mind. I don’t think that you would want money or do you?” he retorted as he started pulling out his wallet.

            “Oh no I don’t” I squealed as I stopped him from taking out his wallet.

            “You’re fixed and good to go! Hul!!” I cheered as I stood up saw him looking at my arms and then he smiled sweetly.

            “Thank you noona” he said again.

The door opened I saw Kush panting as he enters the room. He looked slightly agitated but when he saw Kyuhyun he immediately greeted him.

            “Dara noona! You’ll be late for you flight already! Do you want to go back to Korea or what?” he asked me tensed.

            “Oh yeah! I forgot about my flight back home! What to do? I hope that the airplane didn’t leave me yet!” I squealed as I ran towards the door.

            “Dara noona!” he called out as he grabbed my arm. He pulled out the remaining sleeve off my polo.

            “Looks better” he commented as he handed me the sleeve (which I still keep up to this day ;D kekeke~~~) and a small stuff bear.

            “Thank you” I replied and I ran towards the door and saw him following me.

I bowed to him and felt relief when I saw that the airplane was still there. I saw him waving his hands at me as he smile sweetly. I looked at the sleeve that he gave me and the teddy bear, amazingly the teddy bear and Kyuhyun seemed to have the same kind of smile, a genuinely childish yet adorable one.

 

Kyuhyun smiled after he read the notebook. He saw Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk raiding his room after he took the notebook of his face. After seeing him smile, Siwon snatched the notebook from his hands and tossed it to Donghae who tossed it to Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun gave Eunhyuk an evil glare and from the poor guy he took the notebook and kept it in his pocket.

 

                “I wonder what is written in that notebook that could make our maknae smile like that and make him angry when we took the notebook away?” Donghae asked out loud.

 

                “Must be .” Eunhyuk squealed laughing.

 

                “Oh lord please protect him and stop from committing that sin.” Siwon prayed which made them all laugh.

 

Kyuhyun pulled Eunhyuk to his bed locked him in a wrestling moved. Siwon and Donghae helped bully Eunhyuk by pulling the pants of the poor boy off him.

 

Annyeong ;D

This is your author SUPERSUJUHOLIC…

I hope you love my fanfic.. ;D

They are an ODD COUPLE right?

I mean DARAKYU? Hahaha

DARA and KYUHYUN..

Their names combined don’t even appear on the tag bar. ;D

I hope you will continue and subscribe because they are love by me.. ;D