Chapter 2

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara looked weary when she reached the shop where Kyuhyun was. She didn’t know where he could be. A female waitress approached her and pointed towards the room directly in front of her. As she entered the room, she saw him waiting for her.

 

                “What took you so long noona?” was the sentence that greeted her which caused her to pout at the person who waited for her.

 

                “Then you should have ordered already.” She replied as she sat at the parallel to him.

 

                “Shouldn’t you be sitting beside me?” Kyuhyun asked Dara.

 

                “People might notice” she retorted as she scanned the menu trying to look for something good to eat.

 

                “You’re only afraid that you might want to kiss me since you miss me so much already.” Kyuhyun smugly retorted as he patiently waited for her reactions.

 

Dara just chuckled at what she heard. She looked at him saw him do a merong and continued reading the menu. She continued reading as she thought of a strong response to his witty answer.

 

                “Don’t push on me the things that you feel. It’s obvious that you’re the one who’s missing me. Why would you bother to call me out on a random day like this?” she replied as she called the waitress who was waiting outside.

 

After they ordered Kyuhyun swiftly sat beside Dara and cuddled her by his side. Truly he misses this noona of his who just felt extremely comfortable beside him as she looked at her phone for possible notifications of her me2day account. He wished that time would stop for them just like that.

 

                “I will be honest. I really miss you a lot. It’s been a while since we last sneaked out together.” He whispered softly to Dara’s ears making her shiver.

 

                “I miss you too baby” she replied as turned around to face her love. She got stunned by how close his face was to hers. Her eyes traced the beautiful features of Kyuhyun’s face the same features she was day dreaming about earlier in her class.  Kyuhyun smiled at her and gave her a peck on her lips which made her close her eyes and as he was about to continue suddenly the wooden doors opened and the waitress started bringing in the food they ordered.

 

Dara got so surprised that she pushed Kyuhyun to the side. Her force made him tumble slightly to the side which made him smile. He looked at her cherry flushed cheeks as she awkwardly smiles at the very friendly waitress in between them. Kyuhyun just laughed at her noona who clearly got scared at what happened.

 

                “Thank you” said Kyuhyun as he bowed to the waitress and she left. He continued to laugh at Dara who is still blushing after what happened.

 

                “Aigoo~~ that’s was close! Aigoo… what do we do if we got caught?” she squealed as she stomped on Kyuhyun’s chest who is now laughing heartily than before.

 

                “Then we will go public!” Kyuhyun muffled in between his laughed which caused Dara to pout again.

 

Kyuhyun stopped laughing and looked at Dara with a serious face and then he smiled. She looked at him with a sweet smile as she waited for him to say something. He just coughed and spoke “how about we continue what we were about to do earlier?” 

 

                “andwee!!! No!! I came here to eat not to do that!” she squealed as she pulled his hand out from her hips and handed him the chopsticks she divided for him. She divided a chopstick for herself as well and looked at Kyuhyun who is now just simply grinning again.

 

                “Be noisy and people will notice us” he said which made her noona completely quiet and calm.

 

Kyuhyun got surprised when beside him she started practicing breathing exercises as he ate his meal. He opened the bento for her and when she calmed down she kissed him on his cheeks and started eating as well.

 

                “I was scolded by my professor earlier.” she said like a child telling on her parents.

 

                “Why? Is it because you can’t answer the questions again? I bet its math again right?” he asked chuckling.

 

                “You’re so mean! It’s because of you that I got scolded!” she retorted.

 

                “Why? What did I do?” he asked surprised and then he drank his red tea.

 

                “I was day dreaming about you and it disturbed our class so the professor got mad.” She replied and then she continued eating.

 

Kyuhyun finished eating earlier than her so he just watched her eat heartily. He placed his elbow on the table and lazily cupped his chin as he watched her eat he got stunned when suddenly her partner stopped eating.

 

                “What are you doing?” she asked him.

 

                “Watching my girlfriend eat.” He retorted. She smiled when she heard his reply.

 

                “Don’t sit like that. According to the Filipinos it is rude to sit like that especially when you’re in front of food” she nagged him. Although she just tried hiding the fact that maknae looked amazingly adorable when he was sitting like that.

 

                “But we’re not Filipinos” he mumbled and then he pouted.

 

Dara just looked at him and continued eating her food. He found himself his way to her bag which he scanned for something interesting in there he found a lot of thick books about psychology and a small book about statistics which he took out. Dara didn’t notice that he already scanning the book she dreads the most. He would sometimes smile at the foot notes and doodles he saw at her book. He particularly liked the one which has a drawing of which he considered as him and a bunny pointing towards a rainbow behind two mountains. The bunny was holding the hand of the chibikyu as she points towards the direction of the rainbow. He thought of the mountain as the symbol of their love while the mountains represented their two families and people who did not know about their relationship. Dara finally noticed that he was looking at her book so she squealed and snatched the book from him.

 

                “What are you looking at?” she asked shyly.

 

                “Just checking out where you are already.” He replied as he wiped off the rice crumbs from Dara’s face.

 

                “But you didn’t ask my permission!” she retorted and then pouted.

 

                “I’m sorry sweet pea. I will ask permission next time? Okay? Now I know why you don’t grow up. These books are way too heavy for you.” he sheepishly responded.

 

                “I will just wash my hands and then let’s leave already.” She said as she took his hand and held it tight.

 

                “When will I ever see you again?” Kyuhyun asked and intertwined his fingers with hers.

 

                “Soon. I will try my best to see you again soon. Naega chae cha llah gah!” she squealed as she hugged him tight.

 

When Dara saw Kyuhyun smile she stood up and went to the comfort room. Kyuhyun kept the door open and started fixing her things.  He placed the books back to their original place and even paid the counter. When he got back he seated there patiently waiting for his lover to comeback when suddenly Heechul and Hongki came to the restaurant and saw him.

 

                “Yah!! Kyuhyun-aah~~~ what are you doing here?” Heechul asked as he approached the maknae of their group.

 

Kyuhyun got so surprised when he saw them there so he just kicked Dara’s back pack to the side. He looked out behind them tensed that any time Dara might appear before them. Not that he’s afraid of telling them he is dating her it is the other way around.

 

                “I came here to eat with a friend.” He tensely replied.

 

                “Why are you so tensed? You must be with a girl!” Hongki teased which earned him a high five from Heechul.

 

                “Me? With a girl? No way dude! My friend just left. Too bad you missed him.”  He replied with a whole lot of convincing power hoping that they would believe him.

 

                “Just say what you want. Can we use this room since you’re done already right?” Heechul asked.

 

                “Oh yeah sure!” Kyuhyun retorted as he tried to make the time pass by.

 

Suddenly Dara’s phone rang.

            I don’t care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
            ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
            ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
            cause I don’t care e e e e e
            I don’t care e e e e e


            cause I don’t care e e e e e
            I don’t care e e e e e
            Boy I don’t care

 

Kyuhyun suddenly sang I don’t care recognizing that it must be Dara’s phone ringing. He prayed hard that his hyungs won’t notice that it was a phone that rang.      

 

                “Did you hear that?” Heechul asked Hongki.

 

                “I thought I heard something.” Hongki quickly responded.

 

                “What? I didn’t hear anything. I was singing I Don’t Care. How could you not care about my singing hyung?” Kyuhyun asked as he pouted.

 

Dara saw Heechul and Hongki talking to the tensed Kyuhyun. She noticed that the tall waitress who was serving them a while ago was going there to clean the room. She walked behind the waitress as she tried to hide behind her. She noticed her bag sticking out to one side of the room. The two men did not notice her as she followed the waitress who was blocking her from their view. She followed the movement of the waitress so when the waitress bent down she also bent down to get her bag. She gestured at Kyuhyun who quickly noticed her because of his position. He used his foot to kick the bag to her.

   

            “Oh she’s pretty!” Hongki commented which made Dara stop thinking he noticed her.

 

             “Don’t be like that! Is she prettier than me?” Heechul argued.

 

Dara and Kyuhyun sighed at the same time. Dara successfully got her bag and sneaked away quietly. Kyuhyun noticed that something dropped from her and he picked it up. It was a pink and a black small notebook with a small pen included to it and then he left his hyungs. He tried catching up to Dara but she was already gone when he reached the parking lot.

 

                “That was extremely close” Dara squealed as she drove away from the restaurant on her way to the YG building.