Chapter 52

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Heechul and the others went inside their little van where they tried to fit everyone in. Bom felt a little guilty for leaving Dara alone with Kyuhyun although she knows that the two need a little alone moment. Dasom was stuck alone in the corner but Henry kept pestering her so she would speak to them. Siwon turned the radio on and they all listened to Sukira. Dasom listened to Dara and Kyuhyun’s conversation but kept her eyes on the window. Through the glass’s reflection, she saw that Changmin was looking at her with curious eyes.

 

 

 

            “Can you please drop me off at the Grand Hyatt Seoul? Let’s go there already I want to rest as soon as possible.” Dasom barked snobbishly at Siwon.

 

 

 

 

            “But we still have to eat. You have to eat.” Siwon replied.

 

 

 

           

            “You left your suitcase in the hospital.” Bom added.

 

 

 

            “No, I took it with us earlier. It’s here with me.” Eunhyuk retorted.

 

 

           

            “So we’ll just eat and you’ll let me go?” Dasom asked Henry.

 

 

           

            “Yeah. Pinky swear!” Henry squealed and offered her pinky to her. Dasom just looked the other way.

 

 

 

            “Okay. Let’s eat. You promised me Star Bucks right?” Dasom asked and eyed Henry who pouted and nodded cutely.

 

 

 

 

            “Yah!!! Henry-ssi! I thought you like CL-ssi? Why are you making a move on Dasom-ssi?” Donghae teased their maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

            “no, I’m not. I like CL-ssi way better!” Henry angrily replied and saw Dasom with the looks that could kill.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Please don’t hurt me! I promise I’ll be good.” Henry cried out and everyone except Changmin laughed.

 

 

 

 

            “Just but me what I want and you won’t get hurt, Promise!” Dasom said and smiled peevishly at the man beside her who is obviously scared.

 

 

 

 

            “So does that mean that we are going to Star Bucks then?” Siwon asked them.

 

 

 

 

            “Yes, almighty driver!” Heechul replied. He tugged Changmin who seemed to be in a deep thought.

 

 

 

            “are you okay?” Heechul asked Changmin who just looked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Yes, hyung.” Changmin shortly replied and stole another glance at Dasom.

 

 

Bom looked at her clock and it was almost 9:30 already. There were not much people in the coffee shop which made them relaxed a little bit. Henry allowed Dasom to get out of the van first and the others trailed along with them. The staff and crew of the shop were surprised to see a lot of idols from different group that evening.

 

 

 

            “Good evening mam, what’s your order please?” the manager asked Dasom who is looking at the menu. The crew and other staff immediately prepared a seat for them with the best view.

 

 

 

            “Hmmm.. Henry are you ready?” she asked his banker for the night.

 

 

 

            “Yeah sure.” Henry replied and looked at the menu finding for something to drink.

 

 

 

 

            “My order is 13 shot venti soy hazelnut vanilla cinnamon white mocha with extra white mocha and caramel and a Double Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies.” Dasom replied.

 

 

 

The manager looked at her with weird eyes, unable to believe what the girl was ordering. She asked for the order again and she heard it right. She then looked at Henry that didn’t seem to notice Dasom’s order.

 

 

 

            “Would that be all mam?” the manager asked her.

 

 

 

            “Yeah and he’ll be the one to pay. “ Dasom said and went to the chairs. Henry tool out his wallet and smiled to the cashier.

 

 

 

            “That would be 16,056.57 KRW sir.” The manager said and waited for Henry to hand her the payment.

 

 

 

            “Excuse me?” Henry asked her with a surprised expression.

 

 

 

 

            “Her order is 13 shot venti soy hazelnut vanilla cinnamon white mocha with extra white mocha and caramel and a Double Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oh I forgot to punch her Double Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies and Vanilla Bean Frappuccino ice cream so that would be 16,056.57 KRW plus 2,333.80 KRW and 4,259.19 KRW. Her total order would amount to 22649.56 KRW. Would you like to add anything to her order?”  The manager retorted and started to look at him weirdly. It was as if he couldn’t pay. Changmin saw this and went beside Henry.

 

 

           

 

            “yah! Lee Dasom-ssi come here!” Henry angrily called her.

 

 

 

           

            “WHAT?” Dasom angrily asked him.

 

 

 

 

            “Are you seriously going to order this?” Henry asked her angrily.

 

 

 

 

            “Why would I order if I won’t drink it? Don’t tell me, the HENRY LAU of Super Junior can’t afford to---“Dasom was unable to finish because Henry covered using his hands.

 

 

 

 

            “Get your filthy hands off my mouth!” DAsom cried and removed Henry’s hand off her face.

 

 

 

 

 

            “I’ll pay for it. Do you want anything else?” Changmin asked Henry then looked at Dasom who just avoided his gaze.

 

 

 

 

            “That’s not the point hyung. I know I can pay for it. But she could have just told me in a nicer way.” Henry replied and gave his card to the counter.

 

 

 

 

            “Very good.” Changmin said and hugged Henry.

 

 

 

After the two men ordered they went to where Bom and Dasom were. The two was just talking to each other about their 2ne1 and their future plans. Henry brought her order along with his and they looked at each other with scary glares. Bom noticed this and looked at DAsom who just raised her shoulders. Changmin sat beside her so he was in the middle of Dasom and Henry.

 

 

 

            “I’ll just go to the comfort room.” DAsom said and left them.

 

 

 

 

            “ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I really hate her!” Henry cried out loud.

 

 

 

            “Why what happened?” Bom asked worried about Henry.

 

 

 

            “Nothing. just looked at this.” Henry said and showed her the receipt of Dasom’s order. Bom just chuckled at how much it is.

 

 

 

            “It is the first time I saw a star buck’s order of that price!” Bom cried out loud.

 

 

 

            “I guess she doesn’t really want to be here.” Changmin joined in their conversation.

 

 

Dasom went to the comfort room and fixed herself. It was empty and she was the only one inside. She washed her hands and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She scanned her face and just looked at it. One by one, he chuckles started coming out. She couldn’t hold it anymore and her chuckles turned into laughter that echoed inside the comfort room. She looked at herself laughing through her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

           

 

            “I have to thank that Henry. More than the coffee, for the laughs he gave me tonight. His face was so funny when he saw the bill. Hahahaha. I bet he wouldn’t want to eat with me again. Treating him for a meal won’t hurt will it?” she said to herself as she looks at the mirror and calmed down.

 

 

She gathered herself again and gathered composure. She looked at the mirror with a different side of her this time. She looked more evil than she was before and then she fixed her hair and applied red lipstick with made her lips fuller. When she was done, she looked at her self with a satisfied grin she turned to her reflection and said,

 

 

            “Kyuhyun and Dara you guys should have fun while you still can because the scariest is here to take her man back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a little trivia:

 

Although in Seoul there are many Starbucks Coffee outlets but there is this very special outlet in Insadong (인사동) It’s the only Starbucks Coffee outlet in the world with a sign not written in English. (written in Korean:스타벅스커피 – read as Starbucks Coffee)

Why is that so?

The reason is because English signs are not allowed in Insadong. So do drop by this Starbucks Coffee outlet when you pay a visit to Insadong.

 

 

 

i love Dasom ;D

she's like the person i can never be.. LOL

she's simply a spoiled brat who is also a super bad who loves designer clothes and goes out to party at night but rocks it out in the office during the day. the youngest business tycoon who god blessed with both beauty and brains. people follow her aroudn wanting to be her friend and be popular as well.

 

 

 

but at the end of the day...

she's the loneliest person in the world.......

 

in our story at least ;D