Chapter 48

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

The boys anticipated what the two girls would do. Dara took out her phone and played their debut song "Fire" as they tried to impersonate their boss YG. Heechul joined them in their dance as well. He pulled Eunhyuk who impersonated Minzy and did funny expression while he was at it.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun tried his best to erase the sad expression on his face. He looked at everyone and faked a smile. Someone had been sending him messages like that lately. He looked at phone and saw the messages again.

 

 

 

 

 

-Oppa.. Do you still remember me?.. I heard that you've been successful lately. Let's see each other soon.

 

 

 

-Kyuhyun do you remember YOUR PROMISE?

I'LL BE BACK to fulfill MINE,

in case YOU FORGOT  YOURS..

 

 

 

-Is being an idol fun? I hope you are enjoying yourself. Being an idol doesn't really do anything to MY PLANS.... Kekekeke

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stopped and took her phone out. Every one stopped and kept quiet. Suddenly Bom's phone rang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Hello! Bommieee!!!!" Dara cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "What?" Bom asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Have you watched my new favorite movie?" Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "What movie?" Bom asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Three idiots silly! I watched it with my hubby! You didn't know?!" Dara asked. Bom and Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun who is spacing out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Who is he?" Bom asked and tried her best to act calm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Let's call him. Don't hang up on me. Wait, I'll just connect the call." Dara replied and smiled at Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Dara dialed a number in her phone, everyone looked at Kyuhyun's direction because his phone rang. Bom's leg became weak and she almost fell on the floor but Heechul caught her in time. Dara herself was shocked by what happened. Kyuhyun looked at her and just sighed and dropped his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Calm down people. It's just a text. It's just a text." Kyuhyun stated and hid behind Henry to read. They all looked at Dara and Bom again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "You guys are stressed! Lol." Dara squealed and continued.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just smiled at what her lover did. It was just a total coincidence that his phone rang at the same time. He opened the message and saw another one from the same number again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You know how much I hate being ignored right? When I come back, I'll make sure YOU'LL NOTICE ME, whether YOU LIKE it or NOT. dodooong~~ kekekeke ^-^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun held his phone tightly and his expression changed. After his phone rang, Dara's phone rang this time. The guys continued to make noise thinking that it was still scripted this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Everyone this is real this time. Someone's really calling. I'll just talk to her. Okay?" Dara asked cutely with thumbs up and answered her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Hello? Who is this?" Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Unnie this is your cousin, Soojin, I am already here in Korea. Where are you?” the girl on the phone replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “I am here at Shinhwa hospital. Do you want me to pick you up from the airport? I can ask Sanghyun or Durami to go there now.” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Why are you there? Are you alright?” I’ll just go there. I’m already in the cab.” Soojin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “I just came here to visit a friend.” Dara replied and looked at Kyuhyun who is still spacing out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “So which patient should I go to?” the younger girl asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Just find Cho Kyuhyun’s room.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Oh, okay. I’ll go to Cho Kyuhyun’s room then. Bye unnie see you later. I missed you.” The girl replied in her sweet caramel like voice and chuckled then hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at everyone and they were obviously waiting for her explanation. They all sat down and still waited for her to talk. She just stood in the middle where everyone can see and hear her. The sudden tranquility of the place snapped Kyuhyun back to reality.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “My cousin is coming. I don’t know where to send her! I guess she wanted to surprise me but she doesn’t know where I was so she called. Let’s all be try to be friendly with her. I’m sorry. but we will leave already after she comes here.” Dara explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Don’t worry it’s alright. Stay here as long as you want. I don’t mind.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “But… you need to rest as well.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “It’s okay. I won’t be able to rest with people here with me anyways.” Kyuhyun retorted and received evil looks from his hyungs. He doesn’t want to let her go home without having a moment with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “excuse me.” Eunhyuk chimed in and interrupted Dara and Kyuhyun’s interaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Yes?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Is she a fan?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

            “A fan of what?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Super Junior?” Bom asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk just shyly nodded his head. He looked at s and they were all not wearing make-ups. They wouldn’t want their fans to see them like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “I have a BB cream in my bag if it would help.” Dara retorted and smiled while Bom laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

 

 

            “I’ll help you apply some if you want.” Bom consoled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Thank you.” Eunhyuk replied and opened his two palms for the cream. Bom searched for it in Dara’s bag, and they all laughed at the size of the tube. It was the biggest one and it is still new.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “WOW. That’s big. You use that all on yourself?” Heechul asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “I like buying things in this size but I have BB creams in different sizes as well.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “It actually depends on the size of her bag.” Bom teased.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

            “Yah!!!” Dara cried and spanked Bom on her arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “noona don’t be too mean on Bom noona!” Kyuhyun cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Kyuhyun you really like Bom don’t you?” Yesung asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

            “I like her 4-D personality a lot, but I think there is a guy here who likes her more than I do.” Kyuhyun replied and looked at Heechul direction then back at Yesung. He just chuckled and took a sip in his bottle. He looked at Dara who just listened to their conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone knocked on their door and they boys kept giggling. Heechul stood beside Bom who is seating in a single chair. The maknae prepared a place for Dara and her cousin to sit in once she arrives. Dara opened the door and everyone kept quiet. A warm hug welcomed her and they both fell on the floor. The Super Junior members all stood up after hearing the loud sound of clash. They saw Dara being covered by a long deep dark black wavy hair on top of her. The girl lifted her head and they saw that she was saddling on the poor tiny Dara. Dara is just laughing at the girl on top of her. The girl with the long beautiful long legs stood up and helped Dara stand up as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “DAsom-ssi!” Dara squealed and hugged her cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Don’t be too noisy we are here in a hospital.” DAsom replied and looked at the people watching them. She looked at every one and smiled at the patient lastly. She smiled at Kyuhyun with a dangerously sweet smile. Kyuhyun’s happy expression changed into a surprised one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Hey- yo- man what’s up?! You’re so gorgeous.” Heechul welcomed her and his English made her laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Thank you. I’m fine how about you?” She asked in her perfect American accent and shook his hands but he pulled her into a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Oh my god!!!” Heechul said in English. “What did I put myself into?” He asked himself in Korean behind her. Everyone laughed at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “but---“ Dara squealed but she was unable to finish her sentence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “huwag mo muna sabihin sa kanila na nakakaintindi ako ng Korean.” Dasom hushed Dara and smiled. (Don’t tell them yet that I can speak and understand Korean)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “pero magagalit sila.” Dara replied. (But they will get angry.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “hindi yan, ako ang bahala.” Dasom replied. (No they won’t. it’s all on me.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all were stunned as the two spoke tagalong. They couldn’t understand them. Bom knows that Dasom can speak and understand Korean but she just kept quiet. It was fun watching them struggle talking to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “We are super junior oaeyo” Siwon greeted and everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “You guys are what? Senior junior?” Dasom asked in her y American accent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “No, it’s SUPER JUNIOR.” Henry said in his English accent. Siwon held their maknae seeing that he got agitated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “oopss! Sorry.” The girl replied and bowed at everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

            “Hi my name is Siwon. Is this your first time here in Korea?” Siwon asked and shook the girl’s hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Yeah. I grew up in Japan.” Dasom replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “I think I’ve seen her face before.” Ryeowook told Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Where?” Sungmin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “In the T.V., but I’m not so sure.” Ryeowook replied and looked at Donghae who pulled the red suitcase that Dasom forgot by the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “opssies.. I forgot. Thank you.” Dasom stated and pulled the red bag from Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “So you don’t know us?” Siwon asked their visitor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

            “I’m sorry but No I don’t.” Dasom replied and looked at Kyuhyun and smiled. Kyuhyun avoided her gaze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “We’ll introduce ourselves and let’s be friends.” Siwon retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “That would be good. I would like that. I would really really love that.” the girl replied and hugged siwon but still kept her eyes on kyuhyun.