Chapter 49

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

The guys stood up and made the Dara and Dasom sit together on the couch. Dara just watched her cousin study the faces of the people with them. She just looks at them animatedly. She really changed than the last time Dara saw her. Bom joined them and she talked to Dasom. Kyuhyun watched them from the bed which was parallel to where the girls were sitting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “How are you Miss C.E.O.?” Bom asked and started the conversation in English.

 

 

 

 

 

                “hahahaha. Please don’t call me that. It’s embarrassing. I’m fine. It’s nice to meet you for the first time unnie.” The girl replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you going to stay here in Korea for good?” Dara excitedly asked her and clasped her hands with her cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t think so but I guess if things go well then I might. Still not sure of what I want to do.” She replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why? What is it you want to do?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Right now?...” Dasom replied and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No, tomorrow.” Bom replied and they laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “unnie mianhe!!!. Hahaha.. But right now,  I, no, the only thing is that..” Dasom shyly said but could not continue because she would laugh whenever she would continue their conversation. Dara and Bom laughed at her too. They knew that it has something to do with relationship when a girl is like this.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Aigoo~~~ she is really cute.” Bom squealed and pinched Dasom rosy cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I want to date… right now, no i…” Dasom said and hid her head behind Dara and squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “aigoo~~~ ottokee~~~ your heart must be going doodoong~~” Dara said and she squealed herself. She remembered the days when Kyuhyun would pursue her. She was exactly as giddy as the girl beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I want to get married already!” Dasom stated and covered her face with her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

                “WHAT?!” Bom and Dara screamed at the same time. Dasom just laughed and kept her head hidden at Dara’s lap.

 

 

Siwon and Henry who clearly understood their conversation was shocked as well. The two looked at the girls. Dasom realized that they understood so she just laughed even more. The others were still clueless about the thing that was happening.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I want to get married already.” Dasom said in Korean and Japanese. Kyuhyun looked at her with a surprised expression.

 

 

 

 

 

                “She can speak Korean?!” Heechul squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Just as I thought.” Henry stated and glared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry for trying to deceive you. But you guys were.. I’m just, I’m sorry.” She said again in English.

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s alright we experienced something like this before.” Donghae replied and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So where are we?” Dara asked Dasom who shyly looked away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Unnie I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” Dasom said trying to avoid the topic.

 

 

 

 

 

                “She said that she wants to get married already.” Bom stated and Dasom just shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why do you want to get married already?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

                “I came here to Korea, because I want to get married to a Korean guy. I want to see someone who has made a promise to me but I don’t think he will remember me. Anyways, I want to get married already because I want to find someone who will help me run our company.” Dasom replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah. I understand. It must have been hard for you and you have to come back here again. You’re very brave.” Dara stated and hugged her cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

                “But I thought it was her first time here?” Siwon asked.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Well, I’ve been here before but I never returned.” Dasom replied with a sad face.

 

 

 

 

                “Why do you keep lying to us?” Henry angrily asked.

 

 

 

 

                “Henry calm down.” Siwon stopped the maknae. Dasom looked at him with a angry face.

 

 

 

 

                “You don’t know me. I didn’t even last here for 24 hours!” Dasom angrily barked and went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

                “Wait!!” Donghae squealed and looked puzzled at his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Follow her. Eunhyuk you just stay here. Donghae doesn’t need you right now.” Heechul stated and shook his head towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stood up to follow her but Bom stopped her. She went to Henry and talked with the maknae who was also surprised by what happened. Henry apologized to Dara but is still angry at Dasom. He wouldn’t want to apologize to her.

 

 

 

 

               

                “I’m sorry. It is just that. She doesn’t like her memories here in Korea.” Dara explained.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why? What happened?” Henry asked her noona and his expression as well as feelings changed.

 

 

 

 

                “Dasom is actually the same age as Henry. Her father died here, in an accident but the police and their family are suspecting that it is a business related matter. They were trying to run away from the people who were trying to sabotage their company so they went here but then the bad people knows that they were coming here and they chased them after they got out of the airport and their car crashed. Dasom, Kwangmin and Youngmin and their mother survived but they severely injured and it took them days to recover. They used a private chopper which has Japan’s most expensive doctors and tools and left Korea almost immediately. Their mother made the people think that they all died in that accident. Not too long after, her mother died also because of a fire in their ancestral house in Japan. So as the oldest in their family she ran their company and took care of her twin brothers.” Dara explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Their enemies stopped following them already?” Sungmin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Since they are young, they must have that the company would collapse soon. So they stopped. She lived with me in the Philippines for a year and sent her brothers to Siena to let them study music and avoid the eyes of their enemies and then she founded and worked hard for the company her family has.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry noona. I didn’t know.” Henry stated and took his things to follow Dasom but Heechul stopped him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s alright, you didn’t know. It’s her fault for not telling you that she can speak Korean.” Dara replied and smiled at Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t think that it would be good doing that. Just let Donghae do the trick. When they come back here, let’s just eat together with her, use that chance to talk to her and apologize.” Heechul stated and tapped Henry’s shoulders twice. Henry just nodded and Heechul hugged him.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just looked outside the window. The information overload inside his head is making him dizzy right now so he decided to sleep and close his eyes instead. Memories of what happened before are slowly returning to him. Dasom, or whatever her name is before is somehow familiar to Kyuhyun and he knows it. When she entered the room she didn’t feel awkward or unfamiliar to him.

 

 

Who are you?

 

Why are you here?

 

Who are you to me?

 

What happened between us?

 

 

Why am I worried when you ran away?

 

 

Please comeback, I need to know the truth.

 

These random thoughts filled his mind and the memories of him together with a girl wearing a kimono when he was younger.