Chapter 66

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

As they waited for their orders the girls focused on Dasom. Dara wants her cousin to be friends with 2NE1 as well. Dasom was busy with playing with her Ipad so Dara asked her question to divert her attention from it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why did you invest in YG?" Dara asked which made everyone look at them as they were also curious about this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She is also a stockholder now in SM. That is why we're together now. Changmin-hyung and I saw her earlier drop by LSM's office and she asked me to be her tour guide so I had no other choice but to come with her." Henry explained and then he looked at CL.

 

 

 

 

 

"Information over load much?" Dasom retorted to Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry!!" Henry replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am currently the second highest investor in SM and YG. So next to LSM and YG, basically I'm the second most powerful person in the company." Dasom stated.

 

 

 

 

 

"Waaaah.. You're so rich!!!!" Bom stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Might as well invest my money well." Dasom retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

"For a 20 year old, she definitely earned a lot compared to us." Thunder stated sadly and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why don't you go to JYP as well?" Minzy asked Dasom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm thinking about it as well. I like a guy there that looked a like an angry bird. I think his name is Chan something. He's y. Lolololol..." Dasom replied wittily making Henry push her. Dasom just grunted and glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chansung is his name. I know him." CL stated and Dasom's eyes immediately lit up while Henry laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? Are you friends?" Dasom immediately asked. Everyone was laughing at how excited she was.

 

 

 

 

 

"haha.. No. I used to be a trainee under JYP but then I moved to YG." CL explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you unnie." Dasom retorted and clapped her hand then glared at Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about entering the business as well?" Thunder asked and everyone looked at him. Indeed it was a brilliant idea since Dasom can sing and dance well. She learns the routines well and fast and she can speak Korean so training her would only take her a short time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You have musical back ground since you already studied music when you were younger." Dara added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Should I audition for JYP this time?" Dasom asked and she earned a light spank in the head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think it is more fun being behind the limelight. People will wonder who this girl is, why is she with someone like this? Is she dating this? I want people to find me mysterious so hanging around you guys is daebak. I might be a social climber and a hypocrite for saying this but Kamsamnida!!" Dasom stated and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"At least she's honest!" Henry stated and Dasom glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about dating?" Minzy asked Dasom this time who just smiled and looked at Dara and then at Minzy.

 

 

 

 

 

"I came here to take back my lover but it is as if that he doesn't remember me anymore. But he will recognize me soon." Dasom replied and tore a piece of tissue that she was playing with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about dating someone from Super Junior?" Thunder asked Dasom who just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Changmin hyung seems interested." Henry teased earning himself a deadly sharp look from Dasom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Not Interested!" Dasom angrily replied.

 

 

 

 

 

"TVXQ is like a super international kpop idol group, I hate to admit it but they are even greater and better than Super Junior." Henry stated seriously at Dasom.

 

 

 

 

 

"I like Jaejoong and Yoochun oppa more!" Dasom retorted and stuck her tongue on Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow you know them?" Thunder asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"I did research. I investigated about SM after I met you guys. I don't want to entrust my money just to everyone." Dasom coldly retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at her phone and saw the response she received after posting Dasom's picture. She got surprised at how much the fans loved Dasom. Minzy and Dasom went out to buy ice cream while she showed the others the comments that were left for Dasom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Dasom is her name? Wow~~ you have a pretty cousin. Ulzzang~~~!!! Really good genes runs in your family.

 

Is she a YG trainee too? I'll support her after her debut.. Kekekeke

 

She looks a bit mean and snobbish. I wonder if she has a 8D personality like unnie too.

 

I wish she showed her face.. Stupid glasses.. I bet she looks like goddess like Dara-unnie too. But Dara unnie is still prettier though..

 

 

 

 

 

Henry was the most surprised among them. He couldn't believe that he saw that. Dara just laughed at him because she heard from Bom that Dasom was treating him harshly. They all laughed at Henry's surprised expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure that they are talking about her?" Henry asked them all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It might be hard for you to accept but it's her Henry. It's her!" Dara retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't tell her, she might become bigger headed." Henry replied with a sly smile on his face which made CL glare at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's only mean to you and other males but she's nice to us girls. I don't know what her problem is with you." Bom replied to Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In that instant, Dasom and Minzy returned with their cups of ice cream. They all just smiled at Dasom and everyone became quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yesung was in frenzy. His mother just called and informed him about Bom being in their shop. The members got stressed with all the ruckus he is causing in their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom is in the shop!!!! I need someone to come with me there!!!" Yesung screamed waking up all of the members that were in their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung was running around every room proclaiming this message. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were the last ones that were informed about this but they were the most excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is Dasom there too?" Heechul asked as he scratched his head and yawned then sat in their couch. He was still wearing his pajamas even though it was late in the afternoon already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know but mom said that Henry is there too. That's weird. Our maknae is hanging around with YG people?" Yesung replied as he keeps checking his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

"She must be there too." Sungmin stated and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It must be exciting. Henry and Dasom cat fights are fun!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's a chance to spy on our maknae since I'm sure CL would be there too." Siwon stated and looked at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How did you know?" Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Duhhh~~~ internet dummy!" Siwon replied and raised one of his shibrows at fishy who immediately turned to Eunhyuk and cried on his shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo~~ Since when did our preacher turned out to be a bully?! Bullying is bad hyung!~" Ryeowook stated and nagged Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You've been hanging around Kyuhyun lately too much are you?" Zhoumi asked Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Even my bullying prowess touches the heart of shisus. I know you love me hyung!" Kyuhyun replied to Zhoumi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyways, I'm coming to observe! It should be fun!" Sungmin stated and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Me too." Kyuhyun stated and gave his hyung a high five.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo~~ I'm sure you just want to see your Dara noona!~" Zhoumi teased.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"At least I have someone to see, unlike a certain person who looks like in his thirties that is growing old alone." Kyuhyun retorted angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah~ Cho Kyuhyun ahhh!!!~~~" Leeteuk and Zhoumi stated at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh wait--- that's not me, I just got married to Kang Sora. That is for the dorky Zhoumi I guess." Leeteuk shrugged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks a lot. It helped in my self confidence! Where is Heny just when I needed him most?" Zhoumi cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As if he'll defend you. He's too busy with thinking about CL already." Siwon added.

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop crying hae~~ let's just watch together as Yesung hyung get dumped.~" Siwon stated and consoled Donghae. Eunhyuk kicked Siwon's .

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're not going there without me! Don't touch him!" Eunhyuk angrily barked at Siwon ad kept kicking his .

 

 

 

 

 

"Hit me hard monkey. I love getting hit. More hyukkiie!" Siwon retorted grossing out everyone in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No one is allowed to dress prettier than me!" Yesung squealed at s.

 

 

 

 

 

"Even if I'm not wearing anything I'm already a million times more drop dead gorgeous than you hyung." Siwon stated and winked at his hyung who is watching him through the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the!!" Yesung angrily barked back.

 

 

 

 

 

"Even without his face and upper body or even thighs, he is a lot more almighty than you hyung!" Donghae stated and then cried again at Eunhyuk's shoulders'

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just compare the hands!" Heechul squealed laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really Siwon, stop hanging around Kyuhyun very much. It is so not like you!" Leeteuk retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

"He transformed." Eunhyuk stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Siwon, profession: Fomer Preacher now Bully" Donghae proclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now some that's a life style change!" Zhoumi cheered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That still doesn't change the fact that you're alone and single. Puahahahahahahaha" Kyuhyun replied arrogantly and everyone looked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So that means you're not alone and single? Caught you little bully!" Zhoumi teased the maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Compared to you, I'm in a more stable relationship! I always have KyuMin!" Kyuhyun stated and kissed Sungmin's cheeks with a loud puckering sound. Sungmin just shrugged not knowing what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

"Eeeeewwwwwww!!!!" the boys squealed except Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't act innocent. I know you love it when Donghae does it like that!" Siwon stated looking at Eunhyuk who started chasing him around the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Zhoumi is so hurt!!!! Good Job Siwon and Kyuhyun!” Eunhyuk stated.

 

 

 

 

 

"No one is paying attention to me." Yesung said in a very gloomy tone.

 

 

 

 

 

"Behave in front of the girls and don't cause trouble." Leeteuk stated.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, President of the girls Leeteuk!" the members retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone went to the van except Leeteuk and Heechul. The two oldest members just watched as their dongsaengs departed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you're not coming with them?" Leeteuk asked his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

"I just woke up dude!" Heechul replied and faked a yawn.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just fight for her before it's too late." Leeteuk stated and went back to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul stood up and went to the mirror and looked at himself.

 

 

 

 

"I guess the leader really does know s well." He stated before he went back to sleep.