Chapter 70

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Yesung looked at his clock and saw that it is still early but the girls wanted to return to their practice rooms already. He feels that he has not spent much time with Bom because even though they were seated beside each other he didn’t know what to say, he is just quiet there. Dara and Kyuhyun just talked about their experiences in school since they can’t really be lovey-dovey. Henry and CL on the hand just talked about their travels in the different parts of the world which is their common interest. Minzy and Donghae just exchanged their experiences as performers and he would give her pointers and tips for their future concerts and activities.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom kept her promise to Eunhyuk and she stopped bullying him. She talked to Siwon and Zhoumi in Chinese so basically it was hard for Eunhyuk to understand them but Zhoumi was nice enough to translate it to him. It Sungmin and Ryeowook who entertained Thunder the most. They all talked to each other after their pleasant meal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are we still going somewhere after this?” Bom asked Dasom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why unnie?” Dasom retorted and stopped talking to her oppas for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We still have to practice. We have lots of things to do.” CL replied and looked at her members who just smiled and agreed with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s hang out more!” She cried and used her aegyo on them. The guys couldn’t help but blush when they saw her act like that. It was so different from the monster that was with them earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But you can’t think of anything else to do. Time is precious darling.” Bom retorted. Yesung looked at Bom and tried to catch her attention. Bom got surprised but looked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want to be called a Darling too.” Yesung stated and everyone laughed and cooed at them. Bom blushed shyly and brushed him off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How about we go to amusement park?” Dasom suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s too crowded. Plus we’re with a lot of stars, people might get too excited. Sorry but it’s too risky.” CL retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Karaoke!” Eunhyuk whispered and Dasom looked at him. He nodded and she spilled it out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Karaoke is nice. We can just rent a room and we can all just stay there.” Dasom suggested and looked Eunhyuk who helped her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s 5:00 pm already, we can eat 7:00 then at 8:00 we can go practice. So how does that sound?” CL asked her members and they all just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So that means YES right?” Dasom asked excitedly and she looked at Eunhyuk who just smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. But no extensions. ” CL replied and looked at her members then Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Now that’s a leader.” Henry teased CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I suddenly remembered Leeteuk-hyung.” Kyuhyun murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“CL is really responsible but she is the hardest one to wake up.” Dara stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, our Henry doesn’t like taking a bath so much.” Kyuhyun replied and CL looked at Henry and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“aigoo~~~ CL unnie is a neat freak!” Minzy stated and everyone laughed. Henry started smelling himself and everyone laughed at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“I took a bath today.” Henry stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s not asking.” Ryeowook replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you so, taking a bath is important!” Sungmin teased their maknae more.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone looked at Thunder who started to fix his things and then he stood up. He went to Dasom and then her sister and gave them both hugs and kisses. He bowed to everyone and looked at his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry but I really have to go now. I really had fun today. Thanks hyungs, noona, unnie and Minzy. Good bye.” Thunder stated and bowed at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“I have to go to the station too. Still have Sukira with Leeteuk-hyung. Good bye friends, see you in the dorm later! Have fun!” Eunhyuk stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sungmin hyung and I have to shop for our groceries already. Zhoumi hyung has to buy some of his stuff as well. Bye everyone~” Ryeowook squealed and did his aegyo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Take care everyone!” the girls said and they went off.

 

 

 

 

 

The SJ-members kept whispering to each other first before they left. Dara and Thunder felt awkward because Kyuhyun was watching them. It was amusing for him to watch this siblings interact with one another.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona good bye. See you at home later.” Thunder just said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Reply longer to my messages okay?” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not like we’re not seeing each other for years.” Thunder sarcastically replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bully!” Dara just said and hugged her brother. Thunder hugged Dara as well but his eyes met Kyuhyun’s and he talked to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t really know you hyung but please take care of my sister. Once she cries I’ll make sure that you’re going to get hurt as well. I may be just your hoobae but she is my sister and that fact remains. Please be careful on your way home and don’t anything stupid to her.” Thunder whispered coldly to Kyuhyun only loud enough for him to hear. 

 

 

 

 

 

“I will.” Kyuhyun just replied and patted Thunder’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at them asking him what her younger brother said but everyone was so fixated on the others who were leaving. The others remained seated while the others left. They didn’t notice that one of the staying people went out as well. She first waited for the others to leave before she approached her target.

 

 

 

 

 

“Take care and buy me bananas.” Eunhyuk squealed at Ryeowook and Sungmin who went the other way from him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay monkey hyung!” Ryeowook squealed at Eunhyuk who stood there and covered his face then waited for a cab. Thunder rode his managers van and waved at Eunhyuk goodbye because he didn’t accept the boy’s offer to ride with him.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk was alone already and he checked his phone. He looked at the time to see if he still has time before their show starts and he has ample. He just watched people look at him. It’s been a while since he’s going to ride a public transportation he thought. It was something that he couldn’t do anymore as much as the usual people do it so he is happy although riding a cab is like hiring a personal van. Still it’s a fun experience he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!” Someone from behind him called.

 

 

 

 

 

Did someone recognize me? Eunhyuk thought and looked around. He got surprised at the person he saw. He didn’t think that she would be there behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked her.  She held his arm from behind when she called him earlier so he got scared and surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhmmh.. oh this . I just want to.. well..” Dasom stuttered. Eunhyuk just laughed because he didn’t understand anything she said in English.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom pulled him close and held him in a tight hug. Eunhyuk’s eyes opened wide and his hands urged to hug her as well. It’s been a while since a girl has hugged him but she immediately released him as well.

 

 

 

 

 

“I knew it you like me. You have a crush on me.” Eunhyuk teased Dasom and earned a glare from her. She didn’t smile at him and he immediately got scared again. She remembered what she did earlier and it freaked him out so he stepped a little further away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No I don’t but I just came out to tell you I’m sorry.” Dasom retorted at him and watched his freaked out expression then laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seriously?” Eunhyuk asked her and removed the mask that was covering his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seriously what?” Dasom asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t like me and you came out just to tell me you’re sorry?” Eunhyuk again and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m serious. I just want to apologize for what I did earlier. I’m sorry about that and I’m sorry that I don’t like you that way.” Dasom retorted and laughed at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So this means I just got dumped right?” Eunhyuk asked her and laughed as well.

 

 

 

 

 

“What? You like me?” Dasom asked him unable to believe what she just heard.

 

 

 

 

 

“haha.. A little I guess, I mean you’re pretty and funny a little I guess. But I’m fine after your dosage of bullying I realized that we won’t click together. Lol But who knows right?” Eunhyuk stated.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa are you trying to get back at what I did earlier? LOL?” Dasom teased and she started calling for a cab.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just believe what you want to believe. That’s fine with me.” Eunhyuk smartly replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“SNSD unnies told me that Oppa is a womanizer. LOL and from our conversation I can see that you are a player too.” Dasom replied at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Really they told you that? You talked to them already?” Eunhyuk asked her surprised and he started laughing at what she said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. I was given a tour around SM building so I saw them practicing and they warned me about you and the other oppas.” Dasom replied and did a merong.

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess I should call you Ms. Dasom since you are one of our investors. You can give me a solo album and other stuff.” Eunhyuk replied and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah~~~~~ it doesn’t mean that you can pinch my face because I apologized to you for what I did earlier.” Dasom angrily barked at Eunhyuk. A cab stopped in front of them and she knew that he has to leave already so just waved at him good bye and turned around.

 

 

 

 

 

“I have to get going then. Thanks for calling a cab for me.” Eunhyuk whispered to Dasom as he secured her into a back hug. Dasom just blushed at his gesture. She looked back at him and saw an innocent smile is plastered on his face. He released her immediately and rode the cab when he saw people looking at them. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa is a player!” Dasom angrily squealed at Eunhyuk even though he is in the cab already.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dasom is a flirt!” Eunhyuk then replied at her and waved good bye then the cab left.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom watched as the cab sped off away from her. She watched the people from the streets that seemed to have to recognize Eunhyuk and they glared at her so glared at them back and entered the shop. To her surprise there was someone waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I saw that. You and Eunhyuk hyung are sweet. But I didn’t expect that you would apologize to him. That’s nice. I like that.” The guy said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom was just speechless. After saying that she froze in her position because that was the first time he spoke to her. Her feeling overwhelmed her and she didn’t know what to do. She just stood there blushing as he returned back inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh Kyuhyun hyung you found her!” Henry stated and ran over the blushing Dasom while Kyuhyun left them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Henry asked Dasom after Kyuhyun left. He touched her forehead because her cheeks are really flushed red.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah.” Dasom just replied and she still stood there unmoved as she watched Kyuhyun’s figure walk away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t have a fever but you are blushing.” Henry just said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Must be the weather. Why are you here?” Dasom just asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s nice you’re not angry or anything. CL asked me to look for you. Did something good happen?” Henry asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

“None of business” Dasom blankly said and started walking back to where the girls are.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess she’s back to normal already. I think I’m getting used to this already.” Henry just stated and followed her to their table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The remaining people there just merged into one table. Minzy, Dasom,Siwon, Donghae, Yesung and Kyuhyun are left along with Dara, CL and Bom. Dasom just kept quiet while they all talked to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dasom are you okay? You seemed to be a little quiet. Did something happen?” Dara asked her younger cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m fine unnie.” Dasom just said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Here is your card.” Yesung said as he smiled at her and handed her credit card.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks oppa.” Dasom retorted and placed her card on her wallet.

 

 

 

 

As she fixed her things, everyone stood up and waited for her. Henry was the most excited among them all. He pulled CL as they walked through the isle in between of the tables. Kyuhyun and Dara waited for Dasom who just smiled at them. Yesung was reprimanded by his parents about his actions towards Bom. It was obvious in them that they liked her for him.

 

 

 

 

“Now Youngwoon, don’t do something stupid and make your dad proud, okay?” his dad asked Yesung who just nodded at them in his embarrassment to boom.

 

 

 

 

“My son really likes you a lot so please consider and be a part of our family. I really like you a lot.” Yesung’s mom said which made Bom laugh in embarrassment as well.

 

 

 

 

“Kamsamnida. You are too nice. Your son deserves a very good woman better than me.” Bom replied an smiled at them. 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! Let’s go!” Henry nagged like a little child excited about going out for the first time.

 

 

 

 

“Mom and Dad we are leaving already. Thanks for everything. I’ll come back and help out when I have the time.” Yesung said and bowed to them. Bom also bowed to them and greeted them good bye. Siwon hugged Yesung’s parents and they all greeted them goodbye then went to the noraebang or Karaoke.