Chapter 4

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Dara drove to YG building where Bom and the others were waiting. She ran up to the recording booth where her group mates were. She slowly opened the door with the fear of being nagged by her very good friend Bom.

 

            “Hul~~~! Santokki-yah!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you late? You said that your class ends at 12:00 but look at the time now, it 2:30 already!” Bom nagged as she opened her arms waiting for her friend to hug her.

 

Dara quickly moved the woman with open arms and cuddled her tightly. She pouted at her and explained her reason for being late.

 

            “Something came up and I had to meet up with someone.” She quickly responded as she tried to hide the tiredness in her voice.

 

            “Why is your voice shaking? Did you meet up with a boy?” Bom quickly darted the question at Dara which caused a big ruckus inside the room.

 

            “How would Jiyong feel if you would date somebody else?” teddy added to make the girl blush even harder.

 

            “Even Taeyang-hyung is waiting for you unnie!” CL injected in the happy atmosphere.

 

Dara just shook her head at them as she tried to hide her blushing face. Everyone was amazed at how fast she shook her head to deny all the guys they linked at her. Minzy just hugged her unnie to make her calm down.

 

            “So you tell me if it’s Mr. L or its Mr. J then I will forgive you for being late.” Bom squealed which made the room more vibrant than before. Minzy released her unnie from the hug but held on tight to her dongsaeng.

 

            “It is none of them!” she squealed as she jumped and laughed about it. They all clapped their hands as they saw that she really felt giddy and tired after her lunch.

 

            “So who is it unnie? Mr. C?” Minzy asked which made the room quiet again as they all waited for her reply.

 

            “Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring digiding digidingding! Correct!” Dara sang as she jumped around again placed her hand on top of Minzy’s shoulder. Dara just smiled cause she knows that she is thinking about a completely different person from the one their minds.

 

            Only one person came into their minds and it is obviously Minho. They sat together and left Dara standing up as they all have fun watching her reactions.

 

            “aigoo~~~ really Dara unnie likes pretty boys!” CL commented as she shook her head left and right turning to Bom and they clasped their hands together and looked at the direction of the sky pretending to look pitiful.

 

            “So where did you eat with him?” Minzy curiously asked.

 

            “In my dreams.” Dara wittily answered as she sat at the office chair and started turning it around. They loved her comment and the way she came into the room. Her cheeks flushed and she is giddy which indicated her good mood.

 

The room kept quiet when suddenly the door opened. Their Manager Mr. YG entered and then they all showed their respects to him. He approached Bom who is standing beside Teddy’s chair.

 

            “So where do you plan to go tonight?” their manager asked as he looked at Bom with curious eyes.

 

            “Does that mean that we are free of any schedule tonight? Hul~~~~~~~~” the girl who is shocked by what she heard asked.

 

            “Yeah, but if you are going to a bar then Minzy can’t come with you.” He retorted with a sudden shift in his voice that he really meant that one.

 

            “It’s been a while since we last went to a bar… and we came there to perform and not have fun.” Dara stated earning her looks from the people inside the room.

 

            “Wow. What’s with you unnie? I thought you don’t like going to that kind of noisy crowded places?” CL said as she turned to Dara. Dara just scratched her head unable to think of an answer.

 

The door suddenly opened and Big Bang members came in. Seung-ri followed his other hyungs as they all sat comfortably in the black couch.

 

            “I’m fine going anywhere tonight as long as Dara will pay for the bills since she’s late today. It’s been a while since we last went to a bar, but how about Minzy?” Bom asked.

 

            “You noonas are going to the bar? Can we come to?” G-Dragon asked as his lit from excitement.

 

            “Let’s just go to the theatre then, let watch a movie that even Mingkki can watch.” Dara suggested.

 

            “But it is more fun in the club!” Seung-ri whined.

 

            “Then you can go to the bar yourself.” Taeyang stated as he looked at their maknae and giggled at his pissed reaction in his effort to defend Dara.

 

            “Seung-ri hyung is right. The club is a lot more fun. I’m fine, I’ll just stay here go at home since I really my mom’s home cooked meals. Just promise that you guys will enjoy the rest of the night tell me everything that happened at the bar later. Okay?” Minzy stated as she flashed a smile at her uunies.

 

            “Are you sure you are fine with that?” Dara asked worried about the maknae.

           

            “It is a chance for you to meet up with guys!” Minzy whispered to her and winked. Dara immediately blushed and thought of it as an opportunity to meet up with Kyuhyun and possibly have fun with him.

 

            “yay~~~~” Seung-ri cheered and his voice reminded her that there will be a lot of eyes watching her tonight.

 

            “I’ll stay here with Mingkki so don’t worry.” Daesung stated as he flashed a smile at the still worried Dara.

 

            “What are you worried about? Minzy already said that she is fine even if we have tonight without her. It’s been a while since we last planned to go out like this. Please let this one be an epic failure! hul~~~” Bom pleaded with puppy eyes. She knew that Dara won’t be able to resist her when she’s like this.

 

            “Okay then.” Dara just said as let out a sigh.

 

            “yay! Thanks I’m happy that you agreed to come to the bar.” Bom said as she hugged Dara and clapped her hand.

 

            “We should start preparing our party clothes then!” Cl the fashionista sang.

 

They all went to their dorm as Dara drove her car for them. Minzy tagged along since she wanted her help them choose their clothes and see her unnies in their party outfit. The girls were extremely excited as they talk about their plans for their outfit tonight.

 

            “A mini dress should be cool enough paired with my favorite killer heels.” Bom squealed in her delight.

 

            “What’s with you? I thought that you don’t like going to clubs and stuff like that?” Dara asked as she tried to steal a glance of Bom through the mirror of her car.

           

            “I have been bored recently so I wanted to do this just for tonight and it will be a long time before we will do this again. Besides when we have 2ne1Tv I don’t think that we will be able to go to a bar right? We have an image to protect.” Bom said and then she ate her infamous corn.

 

After hearing Bom’s response, Dara went into deep thought whether she should tell Kyuhyun later or not. The promise about meeting him soon popped in her mind.         She was really deliberating whether to call her lover or not which caused her not to notice that Minzy was asking her a question.

 

            “Unnie!” CL and Minzy yelped at the same time causing Dara to snap back to reality.

 

            “holy froggy mother of a cow! What is it?” Dara asked her girls.

 

            “unnie don’t day dream like that! You are driving for heaven’s sake.” CL nagged.

 

            “Aigoo, I still have a future.” Minzy stated.

 

            “Me too. I still want to date please don’t kill me yet.” Bom pleaded and copied Dara’s signature pose which pinching the upper part or her nose and faking a tear as she held on the back of the driver’s seat.

 

            “I’m sorry!” Dara sang.

 

            “And bommie you are distracting me!” she retorted.

 

When the girls finally reached their dorm.. safely.. Dara walked around her etude house store like room still contemplating whether to ask Kyuhyun out. CL and Minzy helped Dara to chose her clothes. Someone knocked and Dara allowed her to come in.

 

            “You are still not dressed?” Cl asked at her unnie.

 

            “you are dressed already?” dara asked.

 

            “Hello its 6:00 o’clock already and we still have to eat dinner.” Cl retorted as she pats the head of her seemed to be worried unnie.

 

            “Sorry. I’ll get change already. Please do my apple hair later.” Dara retorted as she flashed a grin to her sister.

 

            “Okay” CL said and left her room.

 

Dara stopped walking and realized that her knees are hurting already from too much walking, must be because of her old age. (Just kidding ;D) she sat comfortably and looked at the clothes CL prepared for her. Her outfit consists of a red t-shirt with a jagged edges and a black high waist skirt which are accentuated by sequins plus the heels which she thought Bom would absolutely adore. She thought that she looks absolutely girly in this outfit which made her smile. She knows that deep in her heart she wants Kyuhyun to see her dressed like this not just in her regular outrageous hairstyles and outfit. She wants him to see her in regular yet fashionable clothes.

 

When she finally balled up her courage, she dialed his number already.

 

Kyuhyun’s phone rang.

            Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
            And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee

            Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff,
            and brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. Oh

            Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
            And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee

 

With the sound of Kyuhyun’s phone ringing it woke up the sleeping Sungmin who still kept the phone. Without looking at it he just answered the phone due to his grogginess.

           

            “Hello oppa?” Dara squeaked on the other line of the phone. Dara felt really shy about calling the younger man oppa but she knows how much he likes it. It makes Kyuhyun feel dominant about their relationship even if she is older than him.

 

            “oppa?” Sungmin asked surprised. He has never heard anybody call Kyuhyun oppa like this before. Her voice is very much Korean but the tone when she delivered it was as if she learned Korean through reading a text book he thought.

 

            “Who is this? He asked but Dara ended the call when she realized that it was not Kyuhyun who answered her call.

 

            “ottoke!!!!!!!!!! Omyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to do?! Someone else answered the phone and not my kyu!” she squealed as she jumped on top of her bed stomping her whole body against it never minding if the clothes get wrinkly all over.

 

Sungmin looked at the phone to see who the caller was. He laughed at the name and quickly went to their maknae’s room. He saw Kyuhyun playing starcraft with his bed hair.

 

            “Yah! Maknae-yah!” Sungmin shouted.

 

            “What’s up?” Kyuhyun asked without looking at his hyung completely drowned in the excitement of his game console.

 

            “Can you tell me who this “immortal ahjumma” is because she just called?” Sungmin barked as he let all his laughter echoed through out the whole room.

 

            “Her voice doesn’t sound like an ahjumma though.” Sungmin added in between his laughs.

 

Kyuhyun quickly tapped his pockets searching for his phone. He looked at Sungmin who is now waving his smart phone. He quickly ran to his hyung and snatched the phone from and saw that indeed she has called. He ran outside their dorm and quickly dialed her number but she is not picking it up scared that it might be another person again.

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! ;D

 

Thank you reading, subscribing and commenting at my fanfic.

 

I suddenly felt pressured by your awesome love and response towards this one.

 

I was like OMG what should I write!!! I’m so scared to fail your expectations guys ;D

 

I hope you will be forgiving to my grammatical errors since I’m not really patient at re-reading my fictions. LOL.. only when I forgot what happened and I need to continue it.

 

I will be busy with school again soon so my updates might be a little later than usual ;(

 

Dara Vs. Sungmin, I wonder who Kyuhyun likes more? Hahaha..

 

Xoxo,

 

Supersujuholic *-*