Chapter 45

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

 

 

Bom and Heechul invaded the two rooms. Heechul went to where Eunhae was while Bom checked on where Dara was. Sungmin was leaving the room when Bom approached her. Bom was surprised when she saw the young man coming out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

            “Where is Dara? Is she alright?” Bom asked the lad who greeted her with a bow and a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “She is inside the room. Go in and talk to her.” Sungmin replied and went to help Ryeowook prepare for their visit to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom followed what the younger man said and entered the room. She saw Dara sitting beside a pink and white bed. Dara hid the doll that she was holding earlier and stood up to go with Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “What happened? Are you okay?” Bom asked and looked around the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Nothing. I’m fine. Are we going already?” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Yeah. The others are waiting for us already.” Bom replied as she stopped Dara who was pushing her to the direction of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Are you not going to arrange the room?” Bom asked and pointed to the disoriented bed that Dara left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Go out already. I’ll fix it then I’ll follow you. Okay?” Dara asked and made Bom turn to go. The elder member followed and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once again Dara was left inside Kyuhyun’s room. Her eyes scanned the place as if she was trying to memorize the place. After what happened between her and Donghae earlier, coming back here would seem to be a dream come true for her.

 

 

She lifted the doll in front of her. She made sure that the doll was looking into her eyes and she looked at its eyes too. She cried again and hugged the doll tight. Her nose seemed to be fooling her. She sniffed the doll again and recognized it scent. It was her favorite brand of body spray. It was the pink Bambino from Bench. Kyuhyun actually gave it to her as a gift when he realized that it was her favorite. She released the doll and made it sit on her lap.

 

 

 

           

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi will you forgive me?”

 

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 

“This noona have sinned.”

 

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 

 

“I missed you so much.”

 

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 

“Please forgive me. You might want to break up with me but I’m prepared…” Dara stated and cried harder.

 

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“I kissed another guy…”

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

“It was Donghae-ssi.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara cried her heart out after saying those words. She hugged the bear tight making it extremely soaked with her tears. She couldn’t seem to lift her head and face the doll after confessing about what she did. She cried and cried until Sungmin entered the room again to get his stuff from his bed. He quickly ran to her and made her calm down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

 

            “What if after I confessed to him he decides to break up with me?” Dara asked Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “It was your fault. Even if you missed him, it doesn’t give you the right to do things like that. He has a right to decide on it but you have the power to persuade him.” Sungmin replied coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

           

 

            “But I don’t want to let him go.” Dara replied and cried even more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “You should’ve thought of that long ages ago before you kissed Donghae.”  Sungmin replied and handed her a box a tissue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He knew that he should Dara sort things out but he saw how much Kyuhyun suffered lately ever since they became together. Things were not as easy for him as well. Sometimes the maknae would sneak out during the night just to see her even after practice and come back home tired and sleepy. He also understands Dara who was just tempted but he just want her to be responsible for her actions. Believing that Kyuhyun really loves this woman, Sungmin would want to see the improvement of their ties after this struggle.

 

 

Dara finished fixing the room back to its original state and left the room. Donghae came out the same time as her and they awkwardly looked at each other. Dara moved quickly to the direction of the door. Heechul looked at Donghae and his expression became gloomy again but he just smiled to Heechul. Siwon quickened his pace and walked beside Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Noona are you okay?” Siwon asked and lifted her hoodie and placed it on her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Yeah. I just remembered something and it made me sad.” Dara replied and faked a smile at Siwon. Donghae saw this and leaned to his friend Eunhyuk who just allowed him to do so. The eunhae couple just kept quiet and walked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul allowed Bom to be alone with Yesung. He was cool about it but he would sometimes look at them talking. The two of them would laugh at each other’s joke, making Heechul more conscious. Ryeowook and Sungmin noticed their hyung so they pulled him to walk with them. They all rode the truck with their respective seatmates and went to the hospital. 

 

 

 

 

"oh my gosh"

"THE ORIGINAL" 

;D

 

LOL.. Super Junior are playing with dolls?! 

aigoo~~~

how cute right? ;D

i found more ;D