Chapter 64

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

The days went by fast for the couple, after their marriage their schedule became very hectic. Even though Kyuhyun started attending the same school as Dara, he only has few subjects compared to her which are Statistics, Psych of Learning and Dev't Psych, so most of the time he would be away. Dara started skipping school again preparing for their upcoming comeback. Their group is busy practicing their dance routines and song numbers for their future concert as well.

 

 

 

 

 

While Dara was busy practicing with CL she suddenly remembered the marriage she had with Kyuhyun. In the middle of their warm up, she suddenly dropped on the floor squealing. CL, Bom and Minzy gave her a worried look. Dara rolled back and fort forming her hands in closed fists. Bom stopped and looked at her with supportive eyes but placed her hands on her waist and shook her head to the sides as well.

 

 

 

 

 

"tsk... Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... Aigoo~~~~~~ the rabbit is hyper again." Bom stated wistfully recognizing that her reason must be Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"what~~~?!~~~" Dara asked cutely caused by the tingling sensation of her love. Minzy laughed at her unnie whom she thought was funny.

 

 

 

 

 

CL sat down on the floor of their dance room and then she remembered Henry. She looked at the mirror and pouted when she saw herself and became extremely concious. She quickly stood up and fixed herself. She just sighed when she saw her oversized plain white tee... Minzy noticed CL and stood beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is wrong?" Minzy asked CL who is consciously looking at herself in front of the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me. Just like her I want to be pretty get out my face telling me pretty." CL sang and pointed Dara while hugging Minzy who joined her in singing as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really this happens when girls are in love." Bom stated while doing the same gestures she did earlier and Dara who is still in the floor just kicked Bom's .

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s what you get when you let your heart win. Ohhh~~~wooah~~~” Bom sang and Dara crawled to the floor chasing Bom around like Sadako who just got out of her well.

 

 

 

 

 

How could I, how could I fall in love with you? That’s a bit weird

My heart hears you.. from head to toe
My friends tease me for this but my heart only listens to you
One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath
By seeing you’re smile, I’ll cook with love everyday
Forever I love you love you
love you love you love you~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“aigoo~~~” Dara unnie’s phone is ringing. Minzy stated as she pointed on the ringing phone on the chair near her.

 

 

 

 

“Please give it to me minggki-chi!” Dara stated in her aegyo and bit CL’s arm. CL cried in pain while Dara laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello? This is the refreshing vocalist of 2NE1 speaking. How may I help you?” Dara stated earning her stern looks from her group mates who are stopping herself from laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you a call center agent?!” Bom stated in the back ground.

 

 

 

 

Dara heard a laughing woman in the back ground and didn’t recognize her. She looked at the phone’s number and it was Thunder’s number. Her happy cheerful face turned into a bitter and sour one. The girls with her all looked at each other and then at the phone which she placed on a loud speaker.

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie!!! This is Dasom-ssi! What are you doing right now?! Are you free?” Dasom retorted from the other side of the line.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nice introduction BTW!! Daebak!!” She added and then she chuckled. Dara and the others heard chuckles from other people as well and they were men. Dara recognized thunder’s laugh but it was CL who somehow recognized the voice of the other person with them.

 

 

 

 

To the girl’s surprise the door of their practice room opened. CL and Dara turned around while the others just looked at the reflection from their mirror. Three beautiful people along with YG entered the room and the girls did not expect to see them there.

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona!” Cheondong squealed as he ran towards Dara with Dadoong on his arms.

 

 

 

 

CL was surprised to see Henry with another woman who is clinging on his arms. Henry quickly saw the sad look from CL’s eyes and then he threw Dasom’s arms away from his and waved to CL who ignored him. Dasom looked at the girls who were in the room and sweetly smiled at them.

 

 

 

 

 

“I want you to meet one of our biggest stock holders in our company, Miss Lee Dasom-ssi. I just thought that you would like to meet her since Dara I heard that you are cousins right?” Mr. YG stated and looked at her talent who just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“annyeonghaseo Dasom-ssi imnida.” Dasom stated as she greeted them and then suddenly CL’s facial expression made her laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

CL was the most surprised among them because she suddenly remembered something. She looked at the mirror and covered her face from embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

“OHHHHHHHHHH~~~~” CL squealed making everyone turn their attention on her and she blushed shyly while Minzy ran to her and hugged her tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it?” YG asked the female leader who is not usually like this. Henry turned to CL and glared to Dasom who just gave him her poker face.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry but I remember her.” CL stated and all eyes were fixed on her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is she the resident bully you had on U.S. before you moved back here in Korea?” Henry asked earning her a glare from Dasom. But the girl just ignored him.

 

 

 

 

 

“No she’s not!” CL retorted and smiled at Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

“Then what?” Bom asked her irritated when things like this are being stalled. Bom always love a good gossip.

 

 

 

 

 

“It was her in the Dara-unnie’s videos. You don’t remember?” CL asked her three members who looked at her trying to remember what she was saying and then they all looked at the Dasom who is wearing a cap and simple long t-shirt and short faded maong shorts with her red chucks. She looks like she was just going to a dance practice.

 

 

 

 

 

“I remember her now!” Minzy stated as she clapped her hand and went beside CL.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom and Dara looked at them and said “What the heck?!” at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

“She is the one in your videos, the ones you used to practice before. Your video dance tutorials.” Minzy explained laughing since Dara herself can’t remember it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh. That! I remember it now.” Dara said and laughed and then she hugged Bom still unable to believe that she forgot about it.

 

 

 

 

 

“YEAH.. me too!!! I can’t believe that I forgot about it. Explain more maknae. Ahehehehehehehe….” Bom stated and faked a laugh because obviously she still doesn’t remember it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara unnie used to dance other girl groups songs like ‘Kara’s Mister’ and ‘Snsd’s Gee’ right? It was her on the video dancing for Dara unnie’s tutorials for those dances. Aigoo~~ when the president saw us one time, he even said that he wanted to recruit the girl. I think she even has a video of ‘Big Bang’s Lies’ dance routine.” Minzy stated and laughed at Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, it was Dasom. I would send her the videos and she would make the dance tutorials for me so that I could easily understand it.” Dara explained and laughed and hugged Bom again.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom who was standing behind Henry just blushed shyly. Henry pushed her to the front and CL saw this and then she looked away from them. Henry sneakily went beside CL and gave her a high five while CL just coldly smiled at him. She left Henry dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sample! Sample! Sample!” Minzy cheered Dasom who stood away from them.

 

 

 

 

 

“andwae!!! I can’t remember the steps any more.” She stated and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll teach you my part in I am the best. Let’s go! I want to see you dance.” Bom stated and she pulled Dasom in the middle.

 

 

 

 

 

“but I’m not really a great dancer.” Dasom replied as she shook her head and trying to stop from pulling her in the middle.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dasom, DANCE TIME!” thunder said trying to copy Sungmin’s way of saying it during WGM episode of the dimple couple. Dara laughed at his brother.

 

 

 

 

“You watch WGM as well? You like Leeteuk hyung?” thunder asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just ignored her and remembered how cute Kyuhyun was in the episode searching for a lip gloss for his chopping lips. The sibling clapped their hands and everyone followed them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dasom Dance time!” everyone chanted except YG who is laughing but was clapping his hands with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll try my best then.” Dasom blurted out.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom had no other choice so she allowed Bom to teach her the moves. The boys and the other spectators sat on the chairs that were on the side. CL sat beside Dara while Minzy helped Bom in teaching Dasom. YG watched as the girls were enjoying in teaching Dasom but he also kept his eyes on CL and Henry because Dara was busy with his brother thunder.

 

 

 

 

“Do you think she can do it unnie?” thunder asked his sister who was busy playing with their cat.

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course, why not? I think that the routine is fairly simple, especially my part. LOL” Dara replied at his younger brother.

 

 

 

 

 

“So what brought you here?” Dara asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dasom asked to meet up. She said that she wanted to eat lunch with us so she said that we should meet up and go here. When I saw her earlier, I was surprised because she was with Henry already.” (I didn’t place a hyung here because I think that Henry and thunder are of the same age?! Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks ;D)

 

 

 

 

“Do you want to eat lunch with us? Bom noona and Minzy-ssi should come along too.” Henry asked CL.

 

 

 

 

“Why should I go with you?” CL asked him with a skeptical look in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Because its fun.” Henry said and then they looked at Dasom who was busy with the two girls.

 

 

 

 

 

“CL come here!” Bom called and CL stood up and helped them.

 

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes their one on one demo with Dasom, finally she was ready to show them what she learned. The 2ne1 girls stood in the middle and Dasom sat with thunder and Henry. They performed their dance routine for “I am the best”. Henry looked at Dasom and it looked like she really enjoyed the song. After their dance, Dara pulled Dasom and placed her in the middle.

 

 

 

 

 

To their surprise, Dasom was able to execute almost everything from the start to the first chorus of the song. She only had a problem on Minzy’s leg part but everything else she had it covered. Then slowly the YG dancers came into their room. YG called his dancers and asked them to dance with Dasom while the 2ne1 girls sat with the two male idols.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go Dasom! You can do it!” Bom cheered Dasom who shyly smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

“This is embarrassing. I’m not really a good dancer. I don’t want to waste their energy.” Dasom replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“How about this, if you succeed in doing the routine up to the first chorus with my dancers, I’ll let 2ne1 go and have a meal with you, since if I let them go right now, they’ll have to skip their practice?” YG offered her business partner.

 

 

 

 

 

“You can do it DASOM!!” the girls all cheered for her even thunder and Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom just sighed knowing that she has no other choice but to do it. She looked at Minzy and called her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Can she teach me her part again for the last time?” Dasom asked YG.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah sure. But only once.” YG retorted and then Minzy clapped her hand then taught her the part where she had the most difficulty.

 

 

 

 

After that CL started the music and they all sat comfortably on the chair while Dasom shyly stood in the middle with all the YG dancers. She bowed to them before they began and YG introduced her to them and they were all surprised to have such a young manager. As soon as the music started the look on Dasom’s face became completely different from before.

 

 

 

 

 

The girls were all nervous. Dasom started singing along CL’s part. She danced with the Dancers well. She passed and covered everything even Minzy’s part without mistake and the girls rejoiced. YG clapped his hand for her partner.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you just want to be an investor here?” YG asked Dasom who is now laughing and panting at the same time. Dara is hugging her cousin and then looked at YG.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why?” Dasom asked him back laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

“I can recruit you as a trainee. You only need a few months of training. Can you sing as well?” YG asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes she can sing. In our clan, her family is the most blessed when it comes to singing and dancing. Even her siblings can do things like what thunder does.” Dara proudly proclaimed to everyone making Dasom shy and hug Dara again. 

 

 

 

 

“Sample! Sample! Sample!” Minzy cheered as she clapped her hand and every one chorused with her again.

 

 

 

 

“But I just danced!” Dasom argued.

 

 

 

 

“Rest first while we search for the lyrics of your song.” Bom replied making sure that she can’t escape.

 

 

 

 

 

“So what song will you sing for us?” CL asked Dasom and Dara looked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Recently, the song that I really like the best is Park Bom unnie’s Don’t Cry. It’s the only Korean song that I know as of now.” Dasom replied and Bom looked at her with a surprised expression. CL just her back laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Woohoo! Our Dasom is challenging the 2NE1’s main vocalist! Woohoo!! I’m torn! I don’t know who to support!” Dara cheered laughing and hugged Dasom.

 

 

 

 

“Here is the lyric then.” Bom quietly said as she handed her iphone to Dasom who is now down in the floor laughing.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll try my best then.” Dasom said and she bowed at everyone. Everyone laughed and clapped their hands for her.

 

 

 

Dasom did some vocal exercises before she started and after they played the music she sang Bom’s song Don’t Cry.

 

 

Love seems to change so easily
In place of our own greed, a painful scar is left
Gotta let you go
(And please don’t cry)

I guess I was not really the person for you
I couldn’t hold back my stupid heart
Which pained you
(And please don’t cry)

Here is the end for the both of us baby
And until the world would allow our love then

Chorus
It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Verse Two
Everyday we are blinded by our anger
What we were fighting about every minute
I cried every night
Baby I cried

All the long nights
I stayed up late crying
I spent them all alone
Baby I cried

Here is the end for the both of us
And until the world would allow our love then

Chorus
It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Bridge
Sometimes, when tears come to me
I remember our beautiful memories
I hope that you won’t be hurt more

And please,  please don’t cry

Chorus
It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

 

 

 

 

After Dasom’s performance everyone clapped their hands. She was able to sing the song properly even though it was arranged for Bom. She didn’t have problems with the high notes either. In short it was perfect but it obvious she was trying to copy Bom since she doesn’t have much practice but she was amazing for a person who just listened to the song a few days ago.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re hired!” YG exclaimed in his delight and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not really auditioning am I?” Dasom asked back and everyone laughed at their president.

 

 

 

 

Dara took a photo of her cousin and had this caption:

 

This is my cousin Dasom who came to visit with Thunder, Dadoong and Henry. Isn’t she a beauty? She danced “I am the best” well and even sang Park Bom’s “Don’t cry”. Isn’t she amazing?! Dodoong!! Proof pic~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is Henry doing with DARA?!”  the surprised Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

“Are you stalking DARA noona?” Ryeowook asked their maknae.

 

 

 

 

“I thought he was at the SM office. I don’t know.” Sungmin retorted.

 

 

 

 

I need to know what’s happening! How can he enter the YG building just like that? You better be not visiting my girl or else! I’ll make sure to eat your mocha-cheeks! She’s mine.. mine… MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kyuhyun thought. The effect of not seeing his girl friend for almost two weeks is taking a toll on him already. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO FRIENDS !!! ;D

this is your author SUPERSUJUHOLIC ;D

 

can you guess what song was DARA's recent ringtone? ;D

LOL.. she loves to change her ringtone.. LOL...

 

any ways, i just like to endorse my new story .. 

it's called PERSONAL SPACE and here is the link ;D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89558/personal-space-2ne1-bom-comedy-heechul-romance-superjunior-2ne1bom

 

 

anyways, i found something interesting about the real DASOM.. ;D

 

Dasom’s already a well-known figure (as far as trainees go) online because she was a former YG Entertainment trainee. She was the only one to pass their auditions in late 2010, early 2011 with a competition of 60,000~70,000 applicants. YG originally put her in the line-up for their ‘SNSD girl group’ debut next year, but she was taken out. Most people think she knew that there was nothing else in YG for her so she left the company and joined Brand New Stardom. 

Fans of YG trainees describe Dasom to be a good dancer with high vocal skills because she trained at one of the most famous vocal academies in Busan, Eden Music Academy. Dasom was also born in December 21st, 1992, and is 172 cm tall.

EvoL was originally seven members, but the two oldest left. Currently, there are four members that have been ‘confirmed’, so to speak, but five that fans have seen.