Chapter 11

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

G-Dragon, T.O.P. and Seung-ri went down. The maknae dances while his hyungs sat comfortable on an empty table slouching as if they were the boss. The girls melted especially when they noticed that the boys are looking at them. Seung-ri was also checked out by the girls who became instant fan girls that night. The DJ spun some G-D and T.O.P. club music, the DJ remixed it so well that the crowd went jumping and dancing as if they were going to break the bar down. When the SuJu boys joined the crowd the girls started craving for more. Leeteuk, Siwon, Kangin, Shindong and Heechul added more fuel to the fire that was already going on. They formed a circle and they danced as if they were on a music program which made the crowd scream for more.

 

                “I wonder when will they arrive.” Siwon stated after he danced and looked at his phone.

 

 

                “Who are you waiting for?” asked Heechul who also stopped and pulled Siwon to the nearest table.

 

 

                “Oh, they’re here!” Siwon squealed as they waved back at him when they noticed that he was looking at them.

 

 

                “It’s Sooyoung, Jessica, Yoona, Minho and Key.” Heechul said as they called them over.

 

 

The younger group joined them and they looked at each other as if they’re waiting for someone to talk and say something.

 

                “It’s good that you came.” Siwon said as he sat beside Sooyoung.

 

                “Yeah. Where are the other hyungs?” she asked him looking around for someone she knows.

 

               

                “There they are!” pointed Jessica to the group of men who are dancing like they are really drunk scaring the girls away.

 

               

                “What are they doing?” Minho asked trying to stop his laughter.

 

               

                “I guess they’re suffocated. They need space so they just scare the people away.” Heechul retorted.

 

 

                “I don’t think it is good for our image to be here though.” Key stated as he looked around. He couldn’t believe that even the people from Korea’s high society are enjoying the lame acts that his hyungs are doing. I can do better than that he thought.

 

               

                “Don’t worry were 20 already. As long as we don’t drink we are fine, besides we are with our hyungs so people will think that they brought us here.” Minho answered the worry- key.

 

 

                “If you are uncomfortable here, how about we go upstairs?” Siwon offered them and Key just nodded.

 

 

They all went up stairs and then another group came to the club. The girls looked at the cute blond Thai man who was the first person who entered the club dancing. They went straight to the dance floor and owned it. G-Dragon got annoyed when he saw them but he just kept talking to the girls who slightly changed their attention to. T.O.P. stood up and looked above on the floor where the girls are but he couldn’t see them from below and outside. He searched for them on the dance floor but didn’t see them so he sighed of relief.

 

                “What’s up?” Chansung said as he approached the busy Seung-ri.

 

 

               “I’m fine. It’s good to see you here. How about you?” the other maknae replied.

 

 

                “I’m fine. Why are you alone?” Chansung asked as he, Wooyoung, and Nickhun joined him.

 

 

                “I’m not alone I’m with the hyungs and SJ members.” He replied.

 

 

                “Really they’re here?” Nickhun asked.

 

 

                “Yeah, the others must be on the room but some of them are there.” Seung-ri said as he pointed to Leeteuk’s group.

 

 

Junsu approached G-Dragon who is busy talking to the girls that surrounded him. T.O.P. just looked at the person standing in front of them with a sarcastic smile. Junsu sat down on the vacant seat with them and did something like a handshake that guys usually does to show that they are close with G-Dragon.

 

 

                “How are you?” asked Junsu.

 

                “I’m fine you?” G-Dragon replied coldly but still kept a smile plastered on his face.

 

                “Are these all your girls?” Junsu asked and the girls squealed which made him release a vicious y smile that made some of the girls faint.

 

 

                “No they’re not. they just came to talk to me.” G-Dragon retorted defending himself and T.O.P. just chuckled silently as he watches his dongsaeng get annoyed.

 

 

                “So you are not taking any one of them at home?” Junsu asked and smiled at them.

 

               

 

                “What are you saying? I’m not like that bro! People might misunderstand.” G-Dragon retorted and he tries to hide the anger in his voice clenched his fist then spanked his friend hard on his shoulder.

 

 

                “Easy there bro, I’m just kidding. I know these girls will not believe me. Close people joke around with each other right?”  Junsu sarcastically retorted which made G-Dragon angrier than he was before but still he kept his cool and just kept on wishing that this guy who is talking to him right now will just disappear and be swallowed entirely by the earth beneath them.

 

 

                “Yeah, I mean, I don’t really bring an ulzzang fan to my dorm and ask them for money right. At least me, I worry more about my members when we almost got disbanded because we tried to ran away.” G-Dragon said as he stood up and fixed his clothes and politely said his good byes to the girls who talked to him.

 

  

              Junsu as stared as the two of them left him there. He got so pissed that he kicked the metal foot of the table and hurt himself. He looked for s and saw Taeyeon approaching Jessica who was at the stair where G-Dragon and T.O.P. was going.

 

 

                “He’s here already.” Jessica cheered as she looks at Taecyeon excitedly.

 

 

                “Don’t go home too late!” Yoona nagged.

 

 

                “Yeah! I know that already.” Jessica squealed as she ran towards Taecyeon who immediately wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

 

 

                “Bring her home safe hyung!” Minho yelled.

 

 

Siwon looked at Heechul who just smiled at the sight of them. “Don’t worry hyung I think you will someone who will be good to you and make you fall in love.” He said.

 

 

                “I’m fine. I’m over her anyways.” Heechul retorted and they all went upstairs and joined the group who are playing their hearts out.

 

 

hello everyone !!!!!!

;D now this is the real chapter 11 ;D

kekeke...

anyways,

i forgot to inform you that i will be waiting for your ideas until tomorrow.

*unnie i can trust you okay?*

so excited the club is getting really CROWDED and HOT!!!!!!!!!

;D

 

a kpop question:

who does this?

a person who waves her hand and says "Mahal ko kayo?" "I Love you" and at the same time crying.

 

;D supersujuholic