Chapter 47

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

While everyone was having fun Kyuhyun silently watched his hyungs. They prepared a special show on the spot where in each member had to do a short skit or individual tricks just to make every one specially the patient laugh. They divided into two teams, the Jinbang team is led by Heechul, the members are Donghae, Sungmin, Henry and Dara while the Preacher team is composed of the leader Siwon who had Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Bom as members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are outnumbered!" leader Siwon protested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You forgot about me!!" Yesung squealed who came from behind and touched Siwon's philtrum.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara who became curious about Yesung touching people's philtrum went in front of Siwon making him unable to do anything but let his hyung touch him. Siwon watched Dara's expression and busted laughing. Dara turned to face Yesung and looked at him seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!! Hyung!!" Dara cried and then tapped Yesung's shoulder who was following the laughing Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hmmm... Yes? Why do you that?" Dara asked and looked at his hyung seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's fun and they secretly enjoys it." Yesung whispered to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Try asking Siwon about it." Yesung suggested and left the two to talked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Siwon-ssi how does it feel?" Dara asked curiously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's ticklish. But Yesung hyung really enjoys doing it to us." Siwon replied and Dara just tilted her head and touched her own philtrum.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That won't do it! Someone else has to do it to you." Siwon replied as he was about to touch Dara's philtrum some one suddenly squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Owwww!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed and the others laughed. Dara saw Kyuhyun looking at their direction. Siwon was not able to touch her philtrum and went to the patient.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? What happened? Who hurt you?" Siwon asked the patient.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing! I'm just practicing." Kyuhyun stated and winked at his hyung. He looked at Dara's direction and winked at her too. She just looked away and blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The participants of their contest lined up but then the maknaes cried. Henry and Kyuhyun ganged up on them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyungs! We're hungry already!" Kyuhyun cried out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We need to eat!" Henry exclaimed and pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin just looked at each other and giggled. Eunhyuk pushed Dara to where Kyuhyun was. Dara's face blushed but she tried her best to look at her lover. He just watched her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It was her cooked this meal so enjoy!" Eunhyuk stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"really?" Kyuhyun asked in his smart tone not wanting to be fooled by his hyungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ask her then." Yesung replied. Kyuhyun turned to his lover who just awkwardly looked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you really cooked this for me?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just nodded her head and kept her sight away from his. Kyuhyun just smiled and Henry spoonfed him the first bite. He munched on it trying to recognize if it was Ryeowook's cooking but it is not. He chuckled and almost got choked.

 

 

 

 

Dara was the first to help him. She cupped his face and he hugged her. Sungmin handed him a bottle of water. Kyuhyun rested his head on her shoulder for like five seconds and moved her away. They looked at each other with sad expressions. Dara moved away and his friends crowded him. Bom pulled her and made her stand between her and Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It really hurts when we're like this. When she's not here, I keep on wishing for her to come. But now that she's here I wish to touch her knowing that I can't, I just keep on watching. Standing her unable to do anything hurts me the most. Kyuhyun thougt as he ate his meal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul clapped his hand and gathered everyone's attention. He made them all sit down while he held Dara's arm. Kyuhyun flashed him his evil glare but he doesn't seem to notice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Our friends Bom and Dara will provide entertainment for us while our maknaes eat. Let’s all give them a warm round of applause.” Heechul stated. Bom and Dara looked at him with a shocked expression. Heechul clapped his hands and made his way out of their reach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Henry, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun who are seating in a single line clapped forming circles in the air. They all Lol’d at each other thinking how lame their joke are and received a glare from Yesung but they just ganged up on him. Heechul glared at them. He gestured them to raise their index finger and they all followed. He placed his finger on top of his lips and they followed again and he smiled at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“now what does that mean?” Heechul asked them like a pre-school teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“we should all keep quiet.” The younger ones chorused and nodded their head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“very good.” Heechul said and they all turned to face the all-girl duo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“teacher but the preacher is bullying you!” Kyuhyun squealed as he pointed at the man behind heechul. Siwon was mimicking heechul’s movement with exaggerated movements and expressions making them all laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll just deal with him later.” Heechul said with a smile and glared at Siwon who just looked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What should we do?” Dara asked them scratching her head unable to stop herself from laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“something funny!” Eunhyuk squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“okay…” Bom and dara retorted. They whispered at each other for something to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s phone rang. He saw that there is a text message. He looked behind and secretly read it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa~~~!!!

You’re having a lot of fun.

I’ll be back… soon.

Let’s see if you will still have fun when I’m around. ^-^

i hope that you're not trying to avoid me?! >;]

Kekeke~~ will I enjoy Korea?

I hope so~~~ dodooong!!! ^-^

 

 

 

 

 

It came from an unknown number. He just looked at it and remembered something about his past.