Chapter 31

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Bom and Sungmin waited for the couple outside the room. The other’s trailed along the manager so when Leeteuk noticed that Sungmin was not with him already he looked back and saw him peeking at the door with Bom. Leeteuk pulled him along and Bom just laughed at the two of them and then he called Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oppa!” Bom cried which made Sungmin and Leeteuk stopped and looked at her. She quickly ran to Leeteuk and bowed to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t worry about Kyuhyun. He’s fine. He is just growing up.” Bom assured Leeteuk. Leeteuk just nodded not understanding what she meant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So you two are not really dating?” Leeteuk asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah. Kyuhyun is not even my type of guy.” Bom responded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “She likes Heechul hyung.” Sungmin teased.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I didn’t know that.” Leeteuk teased and he laughed watching Bom’s face turned into a sour as she spanks Sungmin on his arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Yah. I didn’t know that! How about Yesung-ssi? I think he likes you as well.” Leeteuk teased and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                 “I don’t. Kyuhyun just paired me with him. Anyway at least you are laughing already.” Bom defended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You look so scared when Kyuhyun stood up and talked to Mr. President. May I know why?” Bom asked them.

 

 

 

 

               

                “It is just that I’ve never seen Kyuhyun act so recklessly before. This is the first time he ever did something like this. I am actually scared of him but I didn’t think he had the guts to say those things to YG. I am afraid that he might fall somewhere in the middle and that he might hurt himself so I got worried a little… okay a lot.. It scared the daylights off me.” Leeteuk replied.

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “You have a lot of children in your group along with your own worries. Be strong Lee-dah~~~ fighting! Hul~~~~” Bom cheered and made funny facial expression which made the two men before her both blush and laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Only Heechul calls me that! Maybe it is you and Heechul who are dating in secret!” Leeteuk teased bom who spanked him hard.

 

 

 

               

                “I’m not dating anyone! Not anyone in Super junior or in any other group. Don’t make me realize how SINGLE I am.” Bom cried and then suddenly T.O.P. appeared behind her with his platinum hair.

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk and Sungmin stopped laughing and bowed to T.O.P.. The two parties exchanged their respects. Looked at her phone and realized something. Leeteuk and Sungmin waved her good bye and followed the managers to another room. She walked away from T.O.P. and checked her phone. She squealed at what she saw. She was too sleepy earlier to notice it but now she’s blushing, she immediately texted Heechul after seeing the sudden change.

 

 

 

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                         

What did you do to my wallpaper?

Why is it our picture?

How did you do it? aigoo~~~~

Leeteuk and Sungmin teased me teased me about the two of us dating?!!

Can you believe that? Aigoo~~~ I’ll change it now okay!!!! Dodoong~~~…

 

 

 

 

 

From MilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

Why change it?

Isn’t it pretty?

Let’s take more pictures in the future~~~ ;)

Kekekeke~~~

Yesung sure got jealous when I showed him our picture together.

You should have seen him cry.

It was epic!!! >;D that totally made my day.

So thanks a lot!!! Park corn… I mean Bom.

 

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                         

So does that mean that we will meet again?... XD

 

 

From MilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

Are you asking out on a date? XD

Aigoo~~~ after having a scandal with our maknae now you want to create one with the almighty KIM HEECHUL…

 

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                         

That is so not true!! Hul~~~~ ^-^

In your dreams lover boy!!! >;P

 

 

From MilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

Does this Saturday sounds good to you?

I can always dress up so that people won’t notice us.

How lucky can Park CORN can be?

I am in the mood for a cross dressing lately ;D

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                         

I haven’t said yes to you jerk!!!

Stop calling me PARK CORN..

It’s PARK BOM for heaven’s sake!!!! ^-^…

 

 

From MilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

So that means you’ll say yes right??!?

How about Saturday, 2:00 pm, Starbucks?

Don’t come late or else I’ll never talk to you again!! ;l

 

 

 

Bom just stared at her phone not knowing whether she should reply or not. She decided not to and just threw her phone on her bag. Dara and Kyuhyun came out of the room together. Bom welcomed Dara into a hug while Kyuhyun just watched them.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you okay?” Bom asked her friend as she watched Kyuhyun went to the room where the others were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah. I’m fine. Sorry if I made you worry.” Dara retorted and released Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun walked down the aisle and saw G-Dragon walk passed him. The two of them didn’t look at each other but Bom and Dara definitely felt tension in the air. It was so strong that it could be sliced. G-dragon greeted his noonas coldly and made his way to the recording booth. Bom followed him with her gaze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Just secure and be sure about your feelings. I don’t want you hurting yourself and others as well. We’ll be here if you need any help. Remember that, okay?” Bom reminded Dara and tapped her shoulder twice.

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls entered the same room with them. Kyuhyun and the others all looked at them. YG stood up and welcomed them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We were waiting for the two of you. What took you so long?” asked YG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry.” Dara and Bom said at the same time. The two quickly ran to the nearest seat to them and sat down. It was the two vacant seats beside Kyuhyun and Bom made sure that Dara sits beside his lover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We decided to announce that Kyuhyun and Bom are not dating. We talked about it and based from the advices that I asked earlier from other it is better that way.” YG announced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “That’s great.” Bom said and she clapped her hand. Kyuhyun looked at Dara who looked away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We decided to accept projects that will include both 2NE1 and Super Junior in the future.” The manager from SM stated.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Now for Dara and Kyuhyun----“ YG stated which made Dara squeal.

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at her but then he continued. He looked at Kyuhyun who already looked like a drunken man. His body kept swaying a little. But then YG ignored him and continued thinking that the guy must be just tired.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I am allowing you to do what you want. Dara is free to be friends with Kyuhyun and do whatever she wants but has to remember the three year no dating contract. I admire Kyuhyun for his courage to tell me what his intentions are----“ before he finished Kyuhyun fainted. Dara panicked seeing the person before her collapse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG quickly told his secretary to call an ambulance. Leeteuk and Sungmin ran to Kyuhyun’s side. Kyuhyun just remained there unconscious as Dara cried again shocked by what happened to her lover. Leeteuk and the other SM employees with them brought Kyuhyun to the hospital.

 

 

i know that this is supposed to be a sad chapter and all.

but i just want to share this gif to you...

if freaked me out, pwahahahahaha >;D

i super love Kyuhyun's amazing cheeks!! 

LOL.. this definitely made my day ;D

and the previous chapter...

IT ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY WHILE I WAS WRITING IT..

LOL.. must be because of the sad song i was listening to ;D

7 years of love-kyuhyun ;D