Chapter 32

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara quickly panicked when he saw Kyuhyun fall to the floor. She shook his body waking him up but it didn’t work. Leeteuk and the others helped Kyuhyun rest properly on the floor. Leeteuk starts to panic as well. Seeing the maknae like this reminded him of the accident that happened a few years ago which scared him. Bom saw this and he held on Leeteuk. Sungmin helped Dara calm down while Minzy and CL went to get the first aid kit. YG and the Managers called the hospital so that they could pick Kyuhyun up.

 

 

 

 

                “Kyuhyun wake up!” Dara cried as she starts to cry. Sungmin fixed Kyuhyun’s body so that his head is resting on Dara’s lap

 

 

 

 

 

                “Relax noona! He’ll be fine.” Sungmin assured Dara as he fan the couple.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Kyuhyun wake up! This is Leeteuk hyung! I don’t want you fainting on me. It scares me to death when something happens to you especially like this. Wake up now!” Leeteuk cried.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Calm down. He just fainted. He’s still breathing. I think he is just stressed and tired.”  Bom assured Leeteuk who hugged her and took her by surprise.

 

 

 

 

                “But he might not wake up again.” Leeteuk replied crying.

 

 

 

               

                “Don’t worry I know that he is a strong a man. He has to wake up and he knows it. Let him rest for a while.” Bom comforted Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Leeteuk calmed down and he released Bom. CL gave Leeteuk the first aid kit but he didn’t know which medicine to use. Dara took it from his hand and placed a dab of it on a piece of cotton and allowed Kyuhyun to inhale it. The guy remained unconscious and then the ambulance came and then the hospital staff took him away from her. She wanted to come with them but Bom pulled her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Noona don’t worry. He’ll be fine, so just rest for a while. I’ll contact you as soon as everything is okay. Just rest then come and visit him if he’ll stay long in the hospital. We don’t want another patient along with him right?” Sungmin assured Dara and also rode on the ambulance.

               

 

 

The reporters didn’t notice the ambulance since YG took them all to a press conference hall inside his building. The SM staff asked the hospital to turn off the siren when they arrive to the YG building and also when they left. Leeteuk and Sungmin and another YG staff went with them to the hospital. Their two managers helped YG prepare for the sudden presscon so he just sent one of his personnel to assist Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

                “Now Dara I want you to relax. Everything is going to be alright.”  Bom assured her friend and hugged her.

 

 

 

 

                “We should go home and rest.” CL suggested.

 

 

 

 

                “I agree. Swarm of reporters will follow Bom unnie around so I think that it’s best that we avoid them.” Minzy replied and started running in front of them to open the doors for her tired unnies.

 

 

 

 

                “Oh shoot! I forgot!” Bom squealed and took her bag.

 

 

 

Bom ran to the locker rooms where she kept her bag and took it. She joined the others in the van then they went home.  On the car ride she took out her phone and saw her wallpaper again, it was her photo with Heechul on the night of the party. She looked out the window and noticed that it started raining. She thought of texting Heechul to tell him about Kyuhyun’s condition.

 

From CornloverBom,                                                         

Kyuhyun fainted.

Leeteuk and Sungmin brought him to the hospital.

Please tell your managers about it because the two managers with them stayed at the YG Bldg.

They are dealing with the reporters, so your members are with YG staff.

Just contact either Sungmin or Leeteuk hyung because I am not with them.

One more thing,

I can’t make it on Saturday.

 

 

 

With that Bom turned off her phone. She didn’t want to see Heechul’s reply for she might feel guilty about it. CL looked at her unnie who had a very sad face after sending the text message.

 

 

 

               

                “Are you okay unnie?” CL asked Bom who looked worried.

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah. I’m just worried about Kyuhyun. He’s really a nice guy.” Bom retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

                “He’ll be fine. Don’t worry. I don’t think that I will like him for Dara unnie though.” CL replied and looked at the sleeping Sandara who is resting her head on Minzy’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s just pray for him.” Minzy suggested and looked at Bom who just nodded.

 

 

 

 

When they reached their dorm, Dara kept on crying. Bom went to her room and saw this. CL stayed on her own room while Minzy brought Dara a warm glass of milk without knowing that her unnie is crying.

 

               

               

 

                “Mingkki made this for you so drink it all. It will help you relax.” Bom told Dara and handed her the warm glass of milk.

 

 

 

                “Does she know that I’m crying?” Dara asked Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

                “No she doesn’t. Now tell me, why are you crying?” Bom retorted with another question as she sat on Dara’s bed.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Because of Kyuhyun.” Dara replied as she stopped drinking her milk. Bom giggled when she saw a mark of milk across Dara’s philtrum and upper lip. It looked like a white mustache on her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Now I know what you look like when you grow old and have white mustache.” Bom friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s phone rung and it was Sungmin who was calling.

 

                “Hello?” Dara answered with a husky voice due to her non-stop crying session.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Noona this is Sungmin-goon.” Sungmin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where did you get my number? How is Kyuhyun?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I got your number from Kyuhyun’s phone. He is fine. The doctors said that he just fainted due to fatigue and stress. But he’ll wake up soon. The doctors suggested that he should rest here for 3 days maximum. So just visit him after you recharged your energy or when you have the time.” Sungmin replied trying to sound motherly and calm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Okay. Thank you for calling me.” Dara replied with her voice sounding shallow and clogged.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Noona stop crying. You’ll worry him when he finds out. He’ll go, Aigoo~~~~ Aigoo~~~ Aigoo~~~, my noona is crying. She might catch a cold! Ottoke!!!!!!!!” Sungmin replied as he tried to imitate Kyuhyun’s voice and made Dara laugh.

 

 

 

 

                “I will stop crying just don’t do it again. How about Leeteuk Oppa, is he okay?”  Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

                “He’s calm already. The nurse told him that they’ll inject anesthesia on him if he won’t stop panicking. That scared him and looked too pale so the nurse had to take his blood pressure but he’s fine. He just got scared too much.” Sungmin replied.

 

 

 

 

                “The other members are here, I have to go. Bye noona! Just rest and relax. Okay? Kyuhyun will be fine.  I’ll take care of him. we are the KyuMin couple after all. Annyeong.” Sungmin said with his aegyo and ended the call.

 

 

Dara looked at Bom with a calm expression. She hugged Bommie who was unable to escape her because she dozed off to dreamland after hearing that her prince is safe. Bom decided to sleep on Dara’s room and left Minzy alone on their house.

 

 

 

 

The two girls tried their best to relax and feel at ease until they both feel into a deep slumber. It was hard for them to sleep because Dara is worried about Kyuhyun while Bom feels guilty about Heechul. The next day came and Dara woke up earlier than Bom so she left her there and went to the grocery to buy some fruits for Kyuhyun. Bom remained asleep and woke up 7:00 pm.

 

Alone, Dara went to the super market. People recognized her but they all remained calm. The ahjummas are all looking at her wondering why she was alone but she just smiled at them. She took a trolley and placed her bag and started searching for fruits. Dara went across an aisle where there was no costumer to get her favorite Philippine dried mango candy when someone suddenly poked her waist. She screamed like a mad person in her fear.

 

 

                “Dara-ssi!” the guy happily squealed and made Dara cry out of fear. The guy laughed out loud after hearing a manly sound of “OWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

                “Donghae-ssi!” Dara cried out loud and spanked him on his biceps.

 

 

               

                “What are you doing here?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

                “S-T-A-L-K-I-N-G you!!!” Donghae replied in his deepest voice and walked around Dara as he pulled her cart away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why?” Dara asked scared a little.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Because I just want to.” Donghae replied coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll scream and then someone will come here and save me.” Dara retorted and ignored Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Try it then!” Donghae replied and pulled her hand then twirled her around as if they were dancing in a ball room. Dara fell into Donghae’s arms and leaned her back. Dara blushed as Donghae moved his face closer to hers. Donghae smiled but it got erased when he realized that his heart started beating really fast and his lips were moving towards hers. Dara felt awkward and pushed Donghae away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry noona.” Donghae squealed and he helped her stood up properly. Dara also blushed after seeing his face flushed in deep crimson.

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s okay.” Dara replied and fixed herself. She looked at the direction of Donghae’s gaze.

 

 

 

                Donghae looked at the two people behind Dara. Siwon and Eunhyuk came near them with their hands on their waist walking like two giants. Eunhyuk locked Donghae’s neck with his arm while Siwon Dara’s head.

 

               

               

 

                “Hello noona!” the two men greeted her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hello.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What are you buying?” Eunhyuk asked to start a conversation. Siwon stood beside Eunhyuk and Donghae. Like the gentleman that he is, he took Dara’s cart and pushed it for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Fruits, How about you guys?” Dara asked and smiled. She tried taking her cart from Siwon but he won so she just allowed him to do what he wants.

 

 

 

 

                “Food for our maknae, Ryeowook will cook so we came here to buy ingredients for him.” Siwon replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Are you going to visit Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk asked her which made her blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Ah yeah.” Dara shyly replied. She looked away from Eunhyuk not wanting him to see her blush.

 

 

 

               

 

               

                “Aigoo~~~ noona is so cute! She is blushing!” Eunhyuk teased Dara and pushed her using his shoulders causing her to almost fall on the ground but Donghae caught her just in time and pulled her into a hug. The three of them remained quiet and Dara pushed Donghae slightly away again

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yah~~~ don’t take advantage of noona!” Eunhyuk nagged and pulled Donghae away from Dara. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah!!! Doesn’t mean you’re handsome every girl will fall for you.” Siwon teased Donghae which made them all laugh. Donghae glared at his friends and smiled sweetly at Dara wishing that the awkward moment between them will be erased from her memory.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you going to visit Kyuhyun as well?” Donghae asked her blocking her view from the other guys with them.

 

 

                “yeah.” Dara shortly replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why don’t we visit him together?” Eunhyuk suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Together?” Dara asked surprised by the sudden invitation.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah sure.” Dara answered.

 

 

 

 

 

                “But we have to go to our dorm. Since wookie still has to cook this.” Eunhyuk replied pointing to the vegetables in his cart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll just wait for you somewhere then let’s all meet up there.” Dara suggested.

 

 

 

 

                “Just come to our dorm.” Eunhyuk suggested.

 

 

 

 

                “but you guys are all boys. It will be awkward.” Dara retorted.

 

 

 

 

                “Kyuhyun’s elder sister will be there as well. We will all go together to hospital.” Eunhyuk said and pulled Dara along. Siwon pushed Dara’s cart leaving Donghae alone and he screams for his friends to look at him but they all ignored him. Dara just followed the super junior members unable to do anything. To make Donghae shut up, Eunhyuk placed him inside the cart and pushed it throughout their shopping.

 

 

 

i love this three ;)

but i'm forever a siwon fan!!!!!!!!!!