Chapter 15

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

With that Heechul decided to just stay in the room and have fun. The “hook up party” became fun for him instead of the noisy busy party happening beneath them. Everyone looked at Donghae who was chosen by the lucky bottle. He just smiled as Eunhyuk handed him the bowl of folded paper and there he picked his faith.

 

 

 

                “Why are you tensed? This is just a game of TRUTH or DARE and you’re the one who suggested this.” Eunhyuk nagged the fish who looked like he’s been bullied for some reason.

 

 

 

                “Okay. Okay! I’ll just pick and let the maknae do the honor of questioning me.” Donghae retorted.

 

 

 

                “Why not me?” asked Eunhyuk like a jealous lover that is now holding Donghae by the collar.

 

               

 

                “I don’t like an handsome anchovy to ask me the dare!” Donghae squealed and Ryeowook laughed at him the most.

 

 

               

                “Okay. This should be fun.” Kyuhyun commented and then he opened the paper. He didn’t know whether to laugh or get very angry but he just faked a cool image and asked Donghae the magical question.

 

 

                “Truth or Dare?” Kyuhyun asked coldly.

 

 

 

Heechul sneakily looked at the paper and laughed at what he saw was written. Kyuhyun made his hyung quiet by hugging him and covering his mouth to prevent anything from leaking out.

 

 

 

                “I don’t want to be stressed by doing something. I’ll choose the truth then.” Donghae lazily stated.

 

 

 

An evil smirk came out from Kyuhyun and then he calmly released Heechul who sensed that something is wrong but just ignored it. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and handed the paper to Heechul before he asked Donghae the question who stopped and looked at him seriously.

 

 

 

                “Do you like Dara-noona? YES or NO?” Kyuhyun asked as he wrap his arm around Dara’s neck leaned closer to her as he mention her name as if he wanted to show his possession and his eyes showed domination over her. Dara felt uncomfortable because of the people watching them and the room became extremely quiet. Kyuhyun stressed at the every syllable of the question making it a scarier question to answer.

 

 

 

Donghae giggled at the question. Heechul and the others laugh. They are also anticipating his answer as well. Heechul cooed as the east sea blush with madness and shook his head before he answered.

 

 

                “Lee Donghae, DO YOU LIKE SANDARA PARK? YES OR NO?” Kyuhyun asked again as he smirked at the person he talking to.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun what are you doing? We will get caught if you continue to be like this. Bom might notice and CL too. The two of them have very sharp eyes. What will I do if Donghae-ssi says that he likes me? Kyuhyun might grow berserk.Dara thought.

 

 

 

Will I able to contain myself if ever he says yes? Or will punch him until all of his teeth are gone? He is a hyung though. Dara, should I allow her to have fan boys? It is so funny that her whole body became rock solid when I wrapped my arm around her neck. I miss her so much. I want her with me all the time. Her perfume, that sweet yet addicting mild but feminine scent keeps me asking for more. I love her so much.Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

 

After shaking his head, Donghae’s gaze became completely different from the one he had before. His charming face turned into a charismatic one. His eyes looked the same as those eyes that was seen to be the same as the warrior’s eyes ready for battle. He removed Eunhyuk from his way and pushed him to the floor and made his way to Kyuhyun and Dara.

 

 

 

                “CHO KYUHYUN, YES I LIKE HER.’” Donghae retorted as he removed Kyuhyun’s hand that was wrapped around Dara’s shoulder and removed his coat and covered it to Dara. Dara remained frozen due to the sudden confession that she heard. Donghae took advantage of this landed a sweet peck on her warm cheeks.

 

 

 

Bom, CL and most specially Dara were stunned by what he said. Dara searched for Kyuhyun’s hand and held it tight. She doesn’t care if someone notices her. All she knows that she doesn’t want him to get angry or mad. Kyuhyun held her tight for 3 seconds and shook her away. He smirked again and turned to Eunhyuk who was still on the floor shocked and surprised but at the same time happy by what he heard.

 

 

 

                “WHY?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

                “She is simply my ideal woman. I like someone who is petite and has a charm completely different from the all of the woman I’ve met. Sometimes when I watch 2ne1tv questions would pop into my head. I would be like, Is she from earth? Why is there no one or nobody compared to her?” Donghae retorted in a very manly manner which made Dara blush even more.

 

               

 

                “What about Sunye-ssi?” Eunhyuk asked that broke the thick tension in the air.

 

 

 

 

All of them turned to him, everyone who got scared by the tension created by Donghae and Kyuhyun’s conversation felt at ease.

 

 

 

                “Then there is Jessica-ssi, u-ee-ssi, and hyorin-ssi. Who is it really Donghae?” asked Heechul which made both Kyuhyun and Donghae laugh.

 

 

 

Donghae just laughed and kept quiet. He went to Eunhyuk’s side and hugged his friend. Unable to answer Heechul’s question, he just passed the bowl to Kyuhyun. Dara looked at Kyuhyun who just smiled at her. He calmed down already after that and picked from one papers inside the bowl.

 

 

               

                “DARE!” Kyuhyun squealed before Heechul even asked him.

 

 

 

                “Good choice.” Heechul commented the maknae and showed him two thumbs up. He opened his palm into a fan and gestured the maknae to come close to him and whispered the Dare. Bom tried to listen but Heechul made sure that only and the maknae hears the conversation.

 

               

 

                “Noona are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked Dara as he touched her forehead. Heechul smiled and realized that Dara was Kyuhyun’s target.

 

 

 

                “Yeah. Why do you ask?” Dara retorted as she blushed lightly.

 

 

 

                “What is that?” Kyuhyun asked pointing out to the window which made Dara and the others look the direction he was pointing at.

 

 

Dara immediately turned around to face Kyuhyun when he saw that there was really nothing towards the direction he pointed but lips welcomed hers. Their lips crushed at each other and surprised everyone in the room. Dara instantly closed her eyes but the noise from the people around them snapped her back to reality. Heechul pulled Kyuhyun away who just smiled at her sweetly. Dara froze in embarrassment but the others didn’t notice thinking it was an accident.

 

Even if the moment was short, Dara and Kyuhyun realized how much it pains them to see each other with another person opposite their gender. The two of them enjoyed each other’s company and that kiss proved how much they wanted more of each other.

 

 

               

                “What was his dare?” Donghae asked angrily.

 

 

 

                “To kiss the woman he likes the most among the 2NE1 members.” Heechul stated as he hugged Kyuhyun with one of his arm.

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry noona but I really like you a lot. I won’t let anyone even Donghae hyung touch you.” Kyuhyun stated in a way Dara had never seen him before.

 

 

 

                “Are you alright unnie?” CL asked her worried.

 

 

 

                “I’m fine CL. Don’t worry.  I do that a lot in CF’s so its fine.” Dara replied which somehow stabbed Kyuhyun’s heart unintentionally.

 

 

 

It was Dara’s turn to draw paper and she immediately picked one. Kyuhyun and Donghae both remained quiet. She handed the paper to Heechul again.

 

 

 

                “Truth or dare?” Heechul sweetly asked.

 

 

 

                “Truth. But can Kyuhyun ask me the question please?” Dara replied coldly.

 

 

                               

                “sure.” Heechul replied and passed the paper to Kyuhyun who was beside her.

 

 

 

                “Are you dating anyone right now?” asked Kyuhyun which surprised Dara.

               

 

 

                “Huh?” Dara asked Kyuhyun eyeing him carefully.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun laughed at Dara’s WTH face. He couldn’t help himself but pinched her cheeks which made her laugh.

 

 

 

                “It’s written here in the paper, the question for truth is ARE YOU DATING ANYONE RIGHT NOW?” Kyuhyun asked her again.

 

 

 

                “Why are you gentle with her?” asked Yesung as if he was the only one who noticed it.

 

 

               

                “Aren’t you listening? The boy said that he likes her.” Heechul answered for Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Dara just looked at Yesung and smiled at him. Dara realized that Yesung is starting to get suspicious of them. She knew she had to act in front of them and this was her first encounter with Super Junior so she feels kind of guilty for having to lie to them.

 

 

 

                “aigoo~~ what a cute dongsaeng.” Dara commented as she pats Kyuhyun’s hair and looked at the paper herself and just sighed. She can feel her insides turning inside out because of the question she was given.

 

 

 

                “ahaha..” Dara laughed before she answered. She looked at everyone who seemed to be eager to hear her answer. Bom chuckled along with her but Dara looked at her puzzled so she stopped.

 

 

 

                “I’m not dating anyone right now. Bom and I have 3 years of no dating rule, a verbal part of the contract we signed under YG. But personally, for me, that contract, I can break it if I want to but I can’t forget that I am a part of a group. Many eyes are watching us and surely some people will be happy while some would hate but in reality I’m just a human, a girl who also wants to date. But right now I don’t think I am ready and since our group is just starting, we need to focus on work more.” Dara retorted as she looked at Kyuhyun who just smiled at her.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun wanted to hug her. He knew that it was hard for her to answer that. Her weakly smile for him tells him how much she struggles to make those words come out of . They are in love but they both fear the ideals of the people around them.  

 

 

 

                “How about you guys? are you allowed to date?” Bom asked looking at Kyuhyun curious about his answer.

 

 

                “We are allowed to date but we have to keep it a secret, so that our fans wouldn’t get hurt and also to protect the identity of the person we love.” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

 

                “So that means you have someone you love?” Heechul asked and giggled. He caught Kyuhyun there he thought.

 

 

 

Dara and Kyuhyun looked at each other and then looked away. Dara just kept a plastic smile on her face while Kyuhyun scratched his head and laughed before he answered his hyung.

 

 

 

                “I mean I just answered the question. How would you date if you don’t have a person you love? So of course I’ll have person I love so that I can date.” Kyuhyun retorted smartly and smirked.

 

 

 

 

                “So what is your ideal guy?” Sungmin asked Dara.

 

 

 

                “The styles I like are like celebrities WonBin and Kang DongWon. Someone who has toughness within the soft image kind of guy and he has to be older than my younger brother Sanghyun.” She shortly replied.

 

 

                “Thunder-ssi?” Donghae asked.

 

 

 

                “yeah.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

                “I met him before on a variety show with Kyuhyun and Shindong. He is a really nice guy and the two of you really look alike.” Yesung stated.

 

 

 

                “We aren’t called visual park siblings for nothing.” Dara smugly replied and made everyone laugh.

 

 

 

                “Your ideal guy, we have someone like that in our group.” Ryeowook stated.

 

 

 

                “Really, who?” Dara asked as she wondered whether he’ll say Kyuhyun’s name.

 

 

 

                “Is it me?” Donghae asked.

 

 

 

                “andweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! It’s Sungmin!” Ryeowook cheered.

 

 

                “Huh?” Sungmin asked surprised by his friend’s statement and just chuckled.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook and he agreed. Sungmin is indeed that type of guy he thought. But he is the same as well he thought.

 

 

                “Really? How?” Dara asked as she became to sound curious about his future brother in law which made her laugh at the thought of it.

 

 

 

                “He acts really cute when noonas or girls are around but he is really manly when we are by ourselves.” Ryeowook replied.

 

 

 

                “He is really cute.” Dara replied and didn’t dare look at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Heechul looked outside and saw that there are less people on the dance floor. He looked at his clock and noticed that it is already 30 minutes after midnight. He looked at the girls who are gazing outside and watching the people who are dancing.

 

 

 

                “Should we call this game over? You girls should dance. You came here to party right?” Heechul stated.

 

 

 

                “But it’s almost time to go home.” Dara retorted sounding sleepy and tired..

 

 

 

                “Let’s go! It’s still early.” Bom said as she pulls Dara and CL to the direction of the door.

 

 

 

                “Really Dara-unnie is becoming extremely old!” CL teased and followed her unnies.

 

 

 

The guys just followed the girls and they all went to the dance floor where they saw their “friends” which made the whole night a lot more hectic for  Dara and Kyuhyun.         

 

 

 

the photo was from another FAN FIC STORY

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT OR TO WHO THIS BELONGS

so CREDIT TO THE REAL OWNERS OF THIS PICTURE.

i hope someone coud make me a Kyuhyun and Dara picture,

because i don't know how to make one.

;(

i want to thank sydneymarie and bcuter23 for their ideas.

they are loved by me and the other readers as well.

;D

-supersujuholic