Chapter 72

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

The place I used in this chapter is called "Noriter", it is a Korean coffee shop near our school and I don't own the place. LOL

My Friends and I just love to hang out there when we have extra money or we are celebrating birthdays and other stuff. XD

I also do not own the pictures XD

 

 

Since they are in near the area of noraebangs already, 2NE1 along with Kyuhyun, Yesung, Henry, Donghae, Siwon and Zhoumi with Dasom decided to just walk to their next destination. Kyuhyun tried sticking close to Dara but she stayed beside CL and Bom. Minzy was Beside Bom while the boys just walked freely. Siwon was Dasom’s and Zhoumi’s official tour guide.

 

Minzy, Bom, CL and Dara, Kyuhyun, Henry, Yesung, Dasom, Siwon and Zhoumi walked together in a file like this. Dasom would occasionally ask Siwon and Zhoumi questions. People would recognize them and some even took pictures.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So why did we walk? Isn’t it dangerous for you all to be walking in the streets like this?” Dasom asked and looked at all of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all also looked at each other and realized that what she said was true. If they were in waking in smaller number people will not really mind but walking in large group like this really attracts attention. Siwon ruffled Dasom’s hair making the girl gasp in her surprise.  Dasom looked at her and he smiled before he answered her inquiry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re right but you’re also in danger. It is not safe for a girl to be walking alone in streets like this.” Siwon replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“People will think that we just came from a studio or something since we are in large in number, but thinking about it really, Super Junior is already a large group so walking like this usually occurs.” Henry replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom nodded and looked at the girls behind them. Those girls are holding out their cameras and looked at her with eyes ready kill, obviously due to jealousy. They were walking behind them and she noticed that they were following them ever since they got out of the shop. Dasom just sighed and looked at the people with her. A huge crowd in the busy streets suddenly began to form as they pass through the shops in the street. More and more people kept following.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“There are girls following us ever since we got Handel and Gretel. Are they your fans?” Dasom asked again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh-oh.” CL squealed and looked back. She saw indeed there are girls that were anxiously following them around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is not good. There are a lot of people here.” Yesung said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sasaeng fans are here.” Kyuhyun bluntly stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do we do?” Bom asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whose fans are they?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Not mine.” Minzy said pointing at one girl who is taking a photo of Super Junior members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WE split up.” Donghae suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How?” Zhoumi asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NOW!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae squealed as they join the mob of people in the street. The girls and boys simply grabbed each others hands and went on their separate ways. Dasom was left astonished by what happened. It was quick. In one go, when they joined the large clump of people walking in the streets her companion were gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all went on different ways and direction not looking back at their previous route. They all ran together with their friends and partners in their hand. Kyuhyun made sure that he secured Dara’s hands with him so unconsciously their hands got intertwined as they ran together. They ran and ran until Kyuhyun decided to look back only to see that their sasaeng fans are gone already. He let go of Dara and he saw her panting really hard. She was really tired, she almost sat on the street and he can hear her breathing really loudly. Kyuhyun pulled her up and entered a donut shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Dara asked and she looked at her hands which were being held by Kyuhyun as they enter the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry” Kyuhyun said and released her hand. He opened the door her and bowed to everyone that recognized them.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked around and realized that there are not much people on the shop. She looked around the shop and liked it. It was a cozy small place and the design of the walls and everything. Kyuhyun just smiled as he allowed his noona to enjoy the place. The waitress guided them for a place and Kyuhyun just nodded and then he followed her. Dara saw this and she followed Kyuhyun as well.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. Kyeopta. Somehow this place reminds me of something though.” Dara said as she looked around.

 

 

 

 

 

She saw different cups which has doodles and stuff. There are dolls that are hung in the different parts of the shop. There are also paintings, pictures and other stuff placed in frames which are hung on walls. She also noticed that there are a lot of doodles and drawings on the wooden walls of the shop. The design of the shop is so friendly and natural. The first thing she smelled was the brewing coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you ready to sit now?” Kyuhyun asked her and she just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Try guessing the name of this coffee shop.” Kyuhyun asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

“I have no idea.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“AIGOO~~~ you’re no fun at all.” Kyuhyun retorted and puffed his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara followed Kyuhyun and the waitress and saw a small short stair that led to them a top bunk where there are knee high tables and pillows seats. Kyuhyun helped Dara as she climbed the stairs and Dara realized that in their current place, no one can actually see them unless they are going to occupy the other seats available. A crew came and placed reserved on the vacant tables and then smiled at Kyuhyun who just nodded and smiled back. She just sighed and looked at Kyuhyun waiting for him to start explaining.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We are now at a place called “Noriter”, this coffee shop is owned by a friend of mine.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You mean like a “play ground”? You guys are close?” Dara asked Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, she was a senior and she was extremely nice to me. I helped her with the concept of this shop. Kekeke” Kyuhyun replied arrogantly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bastard!” Dara .

 

 

 

 

 

 

“A handsome bastard!” Kyuhyun retorted and pinched Dara’s cheeks and then he continued his story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “One day she asked me out for coffee, we are actually in a large group since we have to put a concert for us to graduate, it’s a part of our thesis. We went to a coffee shop for a meeting but then there was lots of people and we can’t really think of something properly because we get distracted. I got pissed off and started ignoring even them. So I just played starcraft there and then she asked me, Kyuhyun if you were to go drink coffee where you want it to be? So I replied, I want it to be in a play ground so I can play starcraft and no fans will go crazy since they’re kids.”  Kyuhyun added.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, that’s really mature of you.” Dara sarcastically replied and chuckled. Kyuhyun looked at her with very scary eyes and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Now that we’re here, I hope even for a while we can escape those people who are trying to separate us.” Kyuhyun said and intertwined his fingers with Dara’s.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just nodded and leaned to Kyuhyun. The two of them rested their backs on the wooden wall. Dara looked around and saw that there are a lot of vandalisms on the wall. There are wooden planks on the wall and there are doodles and messages written to it. Kyuhyun saw here reading them one by one and started reading himself. He looked around and suddenly knocked on the wooden plank beside Dara’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Dara asked him surprised as to what he was doing. Kyuhyun crawled to go to the other side and shadily pulled the plank upward. To Dara’s surprise there was a hidden area there where markers and other pens are secretly placed.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun took all the pens and closed it back again. He gave the pens to Dara and went down. Dara is now there all alone not knowing what will happen next. So while she was alone, Dara continued reading on the vandalisms that were there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will meet my destiny someday. I’ll ride the subway and meet her there. kekekeke ^^

 

 

My noona and I will drink coffee here someday. She and I will enjoy a cup of coffee and a plate of honey bread as we listen to good music and enjoy each other’s company.

 

 

I will make her coffee and she’ll say “yah~~~ this is so good! Doodoong~~”

 

 

We will write our promises on the walls and every part of this coffee shop. Kekekeke

UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COVERED BY OUR WORDS. Bwahahahaha

 

 

Even after we grow old we will return here and we are still with each other remembering the memories we had together.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked up and got surprised with what’s written. What she didn’t know that it was a list entitled “The things I want to do with my noona”. Below it was a signature, and it was Kyuhyun’s.  there are a lot of messages written around it.

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa I hope you find me soon.

 

 

Aigoo~~ so sweet. I’ll keep on riding the subway everyday, I might see you there.

 

 

Come and find me already, I’ll be waiting on the subway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just smiled because under it was a P.S. which says, “This was the first doodle ever written on this shop. Cho Kyuhyun will be arrested for vandalism and his sentence is to love the woman of his dreams and only her not looking at any other girl’s heart.---by the coffee shop owner”

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked around her and saw no one was there so started scribbling herself. Kyuhyun returned and sat back beside her. She just looked at him. he has cups with him and gave one to Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

“So what do we do with this paper cups?” Dara asked and saw the person on a table below them. She was there alone scribbling and doodling on a piece of cup.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just like that. I thought you would want to doodle so I brought cups and I ordered already.” Kyuhyun said and took out a plastic of papers cup and laughed evilly. Dara just sighed and Kyuhyun sat beside her and placed the cups on their table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You brought too many of these for me to doodle on!” Dara nagged Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

“The more the merrier right?” Kyuhyun said and gave her three cups to doodle on and took four for himself.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you giving me this much?” Dara asked again.

 

 

 

 

 

“One for you, One for the shop, One for 2NE1 and of course one that I’ll be keeping in my heart.” Kyuhyun smartly replied and shyly avoided her gaze.

 

 

 

 

Dara just smiled and saw that Kyuhyun really wanted her to make him a cup. Kyuhyun avoided her eyes and started doodling himself.  The two kept quiet and just focused on their work. dara took three more cups and Kyuhyun eyed her evilly.

 

 

 

 

“What?” Dara asked him and kept the cups under the table. Kyuhyun just kept quiet and gave her his cold stare. Dara just sighed and talked again.

 

 

 

 

“You said I should give cups to my members, if I give only one of them, the other two will get jealous.” She replied and slapped Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

 

 

 

 

“Make mine first.” Kyuhyun shyly mumbled and looked away.

 

 

 

 

“What?” Dara asked since she was not able to hear him properly.

 

 

 

 

 

“make mine first.” Kyuhyun said again with a low and shy voice.

 

 

 

 

“What? I seriously can’t hear and understand you.” Dara said and shook Kyuhyun roughly.

 

 

 

 

“I SAID I WANT YOU TO MAKE MINE FIRST.” Kyuhyun said and kissed Dara roughly on her lips. Kyuhyun stopped and smiled when suddenly he heard something.

 

 

 

 

“Hwang Cho” the girl from the counter called.

 

 

 

 

When Kyuhyun stopped from their kiss, Dara’s arms were already wrapped around his next and she was already pinned on the wall. Kyuhyun just smirked while dara was left speechless. He went down the stairs and brought the cups again.

 

 

 

 

“Where are you going?” Dara asked him blushing unable to look at his face.

 

 

 

“I’m going to get our order, it’s self-service here!” Kyuhyun replied and traced his lips with his index fingers then left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I should have used more lip gloss today, it's embarassing. My lips are cracked. I wonder if she noticed." Kyuhyun said and went to the counter. 

 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Annyeong yeorobun :D

This is your author SUPERSUJUHOLIC,

kekeke XD… I’m sorry for the super fail and late update.

 

I recently joined a RP Game and I guess, I GOT ADDICTED TO IT. (It’s bad and I know) so my updates have been really slow. I have two more stories other than this so, it’s really bad right, since I’m almost 24/7 on that RP game. (BTW, my character there is Chae-rin or CL, I actually wanted to become BOM but there is already a Bom there when I joined and I love 2NE1 so I chose CL instead, and guess what? I’m falling in love with her already. XD kekeke.. She’s really the BADDEST FEMALE SEOUL CITY EVER HAD and the ONE AND ONLY BILLION DOLLAR BABY)

 

Anyways, I just want to inform you about it.. :D there’s a reason for  everything right. Kekeke XD

 

Thanks to those who keeps on reading and subscribing and also to those who never gets tired of commenting. :D I love you all. :D