Chapter 35

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

The three men teased Dara who was still blushing even after Minho ended the call. She faked a glare at them and then they stopped and kept quiet.  She smiled at them and they all sighed in relief. While the giddy men finished eating their food, Dara secretly took out her phone and looked at her photos with Kyuhyun. The two of them has many selcas stored in her phone. The café suddenly played Kyuhyun’s solo song 7 years of love which made Dara cry. She quickly wiped her tears off realizing how worried she is about him. Donghae who noticed pretended that he didn’t see anything and just talked to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “This song is really sad. I suddenly miss Kyuhyun-ssi. The maknae who bullies his hyungs and yet remains adorable and lovable.” Eunhyuk commented and looked at Dara who kept looking down at her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “How about in Super Junior, is there anyone in particular you wanted to meet?” Donghae asked Dara worried about the answer she’ll be giving him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I only have Kyuhyun in mind.. Right now. Let’s go visit him now.” Dara said as she stood up but Donghae pulled her hand causing him to end up hugging her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sungmin told me about the things that happened yesterday. You must have been worried. Someone suddenly fainted in front of you but he’s okay now. Relax okay.” Donghae replied and released her. Dara just nodded and made her way out to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s attention was caught by the kirugumi caps that were being sold at the side streets. Eunhyuk and Donghae quickly rushed out leaving Siwon to pay their bill. She looked at them all and noticed that they are also selling handmade stuff toys like the ones CL used to make but the ones they sell copies a certain character.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You like those kinds of cute stuff?” Eunhyuk asked Dara as he took one white cap with pink bunny ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I remembered my girls. When we go out, we used to buy each other toys or food something to bring home. We would usually gather around the person who went out. More than the gift, we were excited about the thought the person had in picking the gift for us.” Dara replied and took a cap with monkey ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You really love your members.” Eunhyuk said and placed the cap he was holding on Dara’s head and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It looks good.” Donghae stated and gave a hi-5 to Eunhyuk who paid it immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I want one too.” Siwon cried and smiled at Dara then gave her two thumbs up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It looks good on you.” Siwon stated and winked at her. The two men with them started punching them again while Dara just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I wish I was a pretty girl too so that thrifty Eunhyuk will buy me cute things too since he only buy things for girls.” Siwon teased and ran away from his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you guys. I really had fun today. You guys are amazing. Thank you so much.” Dara said and hugged them each.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three of them blushed while Dara continued choosing caps for the other members of Super Junior who were at the dorm. She also bought caps for her members. Donghae just watched silently as Dara select the kirugumi caps while the Siwon and Eunhyuk went around the other stalls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “This will look good on you!” Dara said as placed a Nemo character cap on Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

                “How come you know that I like Nemo?” Donghae asked her and looked at her eyes. He held her hands that fell on the back of his neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I just guessed.” Dara said and removed her hand from his neck.  She called Eunhyuk and Siwon and they immediately approached her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you done shopping already?” Eunhyuk asked her looking at the big plastic bag filled with kirugumi hats on one of her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You bought a lot.” Siwon commented and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just nodded and smiled at them. She gestured them to come closer and they did. She placed the monkey kirugumi on Eunhyuk while a donkey on Siwon. She had a lion kirugumi on her hand and placed it on his head as well. It became obvious on her face that she was unable to decide what to buy for Siwon. Just when she was about to pay for the two caps, Donghae snatched the lion cap from her and paid for it. He handed it to Siwon who just crossed his arm on his chest and watched as Donghae walked away coolly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t mind him. He just likes to act cool around the people he finds important to him.” Siwon stated and winked at her. He pulled her gently and they started running towards Eunhyuk’s direction that is now locking Donghae’s neck as they walked together side by side laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Siwon walked together and kept on talking while Donghae and Eunhyuk walked ahead of them. Dara and Siwon looked behind her when she heard someone call her name from the back. a girl came rushing to her with two guys trailing behind her. She jumped and hugged Dara tightly.

 

 

 

 

                “Bom!” Dara squealed and hugged Bom then they jumped while hugging each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hyung!” Siwon cried and hugged Heechul as well. He looked at T.O.P. and smiled at him. The two of them bowed to each other and talked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What is taking you so long?” Eunhyuk angrily screamed without looking at them. Heechul crept to his window and knocked on it.  Eunhyuk arrogantly rolled down the window while looking at Donghae but Donghae’s happy expression changed when he saw the scary expression of the person behind Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Hurry up!!!!!!! Hyung---“Eunhyuk screamed but then from his high tone it became really low when Heechul appeared in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry for delaying you hoobae.” Heechul replied in a scary tone with the same voice as the grudge and it freaked Eunhyuk out causing him to hug Donghae.

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Is it okay if we hitch hike on you guys?” Heechul asked the scared Eunhyuk who just nodded while still hugging Donghae with tears b in his eyes and pouted lips. T.O.P. said his good byes to his noonas and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where are you going?” Heechul asked Siwon who was just watching Dara and Bom talk to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “To the dorm then Kyuhyun.” Siwon replied as he helped the girls enter the van first making them sit at the back.

 

 

 

 

               

                “But I want to sit at the back too!” Heechul cried like a little girl and tried using his aegyos Siwon but the preacher ignored him.

 

 

 

               

 

               

 

                “Not today hyung. Not today.” Siwon replied as he pushed Heechul to ride the van already. The annoyed Heechul locked Siwon outside so the guy started crying out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh dear god, Please guide the lost soul of Heechul hyung back to its sanity and give him the wisdom and thought of opening the door.” Siwon prayed and waited for Heechul to open the door for him and replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh Lord, please don’t let Siwon preach on me later. I love you but I might get sicker because of the stress he’s giving me.”

 

siwon in action ;D LOL

even when we all know our kyu likes dara ;D 

in our story at least