Chapter 26

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Kyuhyun just talked with Changmin while he waited for Dara to finish. He would catch her stealing glances at him and Changmin looking annoyed. The stylist caught him and just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You look great together. Are you dating?" The stylist stated and started finishing Dara's make-up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "No!!!! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!!" Dara squealed which made the people around them, including Kyuhyun and Changmin turned to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Relax. I was just ASKING! Do yo hate Kyuhyun so much to deny him that much?" The stylist retorted giggling and fixed her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "She is so annoying!" Changmin whispered to Kyuhyun as he watched Dara talking to his stylist.

 

 

 

 

                "Ah. Yeah" Kyuhyun just mumbled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You're friends with her? How come I didn't know? Since when have you been together?" Changmin asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Together?!!!" Kyuhyun asked slightly shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah, I mean, you brought her here right?" Changmin retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "We just became friends yesterday. We went clubbing. I was with the other hyungs, big bang and the other members of her group." Kyuhyun calmly replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Ah. Don't worry. I know how you feel. I wouldn't be want to be seen being with some one like her." Changmin replied and Kyuhyun's back to calm him down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah" Kyuhyun just replied trying to hide the creases in his forehead and smiled at his friend sarcastically. He looked at Dara apologetically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Why does Changmin-sunbaenim hates me so much?" Dara asked the stylist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Changmin does not hate you. It's just that first impressions are important to him. Bumping and landing on top of him, isn't exactly an ideal picture of a good impression right?" the stylist retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Still" Dara cried and pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Don't worry. I'm Kyuhyun's and Changmin's personal stylist and I know them well. He doesn't hate you. He'll like you soon. Just give him chances to make up for It." the stylist retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Chances?" Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah, Chances that is the plural form of the word Chance. Max actually has a very sharp tongue and Kyuhyun too. But if you managed to be good friends with Kyu, I'm sure you'll survive with Changmin as well. He is a really nice person and a very sweet one too." The stylist stated and winked at her. The stylist tapped Dara's shoulder and made her stand up to face Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun who was busy talking to Changmin stood up upon the sight of her lover. She turned around to face the two men waiting for her to finish. Dara looked at them surprised by their reactions. Kyuhyun's face glowed while Changmin looked at her pleased and then looked away. Dara just ignored him and focused on Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You look amazing!" Kyuhyun cheered on her and ignored his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Thank you!" Dara commented and went to her car. Kyuhyun just watched her, breathless by her mature image.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Seeing her like this reminds me that I am actually dating a noona, a girl for heaven’s sake!" Kyuhyun blurted out loud and Changmin heard him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You guys are DATING?!” Changmin asked and laughed then covered his mouth. Dara and Kyuhyun both looked at him stunned. Dara starts to panic and was not able to say anything but just looked at Changmin as her face turned paler by the second.

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Are you deaf?” Kyuhyun asked and fear starts to take over his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Dude! I heard you say that you are dating a noona and you looked at her.” Changmin defended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “puahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh my god. Bro you’re so funny.” Kyuhyun defended and laughed his evilness out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What?” Changmin asked and turned to his friend ignoring the girl with them.     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What I said was that I wanted to date a noona who actually looks like a girl!” Kyuhyun explained trying to convince his buddy and laughed again.

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “But-------“ Changmin tried to continue but Dara helped his Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So that means that I don’t like a girl to you?” Dara asked and glared at Kyuhyun and they started to bicker in front of Changmin who got confused whether he heard Kyuhyun right or what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Vegetta!” Kyuhyun stated looking sorry to his lover but still enjoyed the annoyed expression on her small face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Evil Ramyeon killer!!!!” Dara squealed back and pushed Kyuhyun away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you. I’m really evil, so that’s a compliment. Even thunder looks prettier than you!” Kyuhyun retorted and snickered. Although he didn’t want to really say that he knew that he needs to convince Changmin. His last resort was to use his sharp tongue.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Excuse me? Whatever! I hate you!” Dara cried and she looked at the two with her eyes b with tears and went to her car. Changmin just looked at Kyuhyun stunned by what the guy did to her noona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Just so you know, this is actually the first time that I’ve seen you as a girl and even as a woman.” Kyuhyun barked and smirked at her. Every word his mouth throws is eating his insides slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I hope you grow old alone and die! No noona will ever fall in love in a disrespectful little mutt like you! I hate you in a MAJOR, MAJOR WAY!!!” Dara cried and walked out.

 

*I suddenly remembered VENUS RAJ’s MISS UNIVERSE answer! LOL. I decided to put her “major major” line here. Congrats to MISS SHAMCEY SUPSUP!!! Filipinas Let’s go!!!! ;D*

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yah~~~! I don’t think you should’ve told her that. You are not that close yet. Go and apologize to her. I’ll wait for you here. Denying her was one thing, but you even told her things that could hurt her.” Changmin said and pushed Kyuhyun to the glass door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m doing this because you wouldn’t believe me stupid mumbo!!! Kyuhyun thought and cried in his mind.

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

                “But we’re really not dating!” Kyuhyun cried before he looked at Dara’s direction. He saw her wipe her tears and watched her face turned slowly into a sour view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I guess I just misheard you. I mean, how could you guys date when you just met yesterday right? Even if I don’t like her, I don’t think that she would be that kind of easy to get girls.” Changmin retorted and pushed Kyuhyun to the door and opened it for his friend. He left and Kyuhyun dashed to where Dara was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry for being so mean. I don’t mean it but I have to say those things for Changmin to believe me.” Kyuhyun retorted and attempted to hug his Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I know but you looked so serious. It actually damaged my self-esteem. What do you expect? Hearing something like that from your lover shouldn’t make a bit more happy right?” Dara replied and shoved his arms away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Still. That is why I’m sorry. I don’t mean those things and you’re right about me being rude, not just to my hyungs but my noonas too. I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun stated and just let her go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “At least you learned something. Am I really that much of a guy to you? Is really thunder prettier than me?” Dara asked really concerned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You’re the only pretty noona in my eyes. you may seem like a boy but that is a part of your charm.” Kyuhyun replied and held her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So that means that I am really a boy in your eyes!” Dara cried and tried to pull her hand away from him and turned to face her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let me correct that one. You are the only noona in my eyes, the only girl in mind and the only woman who’ll own my heart. There is no other super girl that would be able to give a blue tomorrow and make me a monster just to say sorry sorry only it’s you.” Kyuhyun replied and kissed the back of her palm and made Dara blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll get going now!” Dara said as she pulled her hand away and tried to cover her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m going with you!” Kyuhyun said as he let her go and quickly sat on her passenger seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why? He is waiting for you.” Dara replied and stopped Kyuhyun from buckling his seat belt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll just explain to him later.” Kyuhyun and tried to move but Dara stopped him again.

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

               

 

                “But he’ll notice.” Dara stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No he won’t” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

               

 

 

 

                “Just get off the car!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I won’t!”

 

 

 

 

                “Why are you being so hard headed? You should follow me because you just bullied me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But you know that it was unintentional.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Still, I’m your noona.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So what I’m your dongsaeng.”

 

 

 

               

               

 

 

                “I’m a girl! You shouldn’t make life hard for girls if you’re a real gentleman”
 

 

 

               

 

 

                “I’m just a boy. I’m more of a rough man type.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m your sunbae!” Kyuhyun added and annoyed Dara even more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So what I’m your hoobae!”

 

               

                “I’m older than you so just get off now!” Dara cried pissed off at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m just younger!”

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m your girl friend and if you love me you’ll leave me alone for now!”

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m your boy friend and if you love me you’ll never leave me alone for now.”

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Aigoo. This car is not going anywhere!” Dara cried and rested her head on the steering wheel. She just ignored Kyuhyun who erased all of the energy she has left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But you still have a meeting with Mr. YG. I don’t think you would want to be late.” Kyuhyun leaned closer to her face and whispered to her ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t care. I’ll just tell them that I am sick.” Dara defended still not wanting to accept defeat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So that means that I will stay with you longer, which is also good for me.” Kyuhyun replied. Dara turned to his face in a one swift move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She glared at him and saw him smiling sweetly at her. His smile was so intoxicating that she does not know if he was mocking her or it was a genuine smile. All she knows that it was captivating his almond shaped eyes are devouring hers. His face moves closer to hers and they kissed. His lips demanded entrance and she just allowed him to take over. She hated giving in like this but her body is not responding to her commands. Kyuhyun giggled in their kiss loving the feeling of being empowered when they are like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I think you should get going already. It’s 12:30 already. Just drop me off near your building.” Kyuhyun stated and winked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just stuck out her tongue and drove. Kyuhyun just smiled and held her right hand whenever he has the chance. After a few minutes, Dara and Kyuhyun reached the place where they parted before she went to babtol’s. It was exactly where Kyuhyun shouted I love you to her only to be answered by an angry neighbor. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Good luck in your meeting!” Kyuhyun cheered her on and kissed her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you” Dara retorted and hugged him tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “A while you go you were practically telling me to go away and now you’re holding on to me tight. What should I do?” Kyuhyun asked and her head gently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I just hate how much I love you.” Dara stated and buried her head on his warm chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “And I hate how much I need you. I hate how much I love you so.” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But I just can’t let you go.” They both sang and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I guess you really love burying your tiny little head on my chest huh?” Kyuhyun asked as he drops his hands on her back and enveloped her with a tight comforting hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I guess. I feel loved when I’m hugged.” Dara said and looked up to Kyuhyun who looked at her as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I have to get a chiseled body then I guess.” Stated and winked at her. He kissed her forehead before he released her and took the pizza from her the back seat of car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara drove forward and saw him waving his hands behind her car smiling. The distance between him and her are getting bigger but she saw that his smile never changed. She saw him standing there still waving until she was about to turn into their building’s parking lot. Her phone rang and vibrated and she looked at it. She saw a video message from Kyuhyun and played it before getting off her car.

 

 

 

                “noona saranghaeyo! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Noona neumu yeppeo and I’ll keep it on replay, replay, replay! SARANGHAE~~~~!” Kyuhyun stated in the video and saw him do a flying kiss and winked for her. He even waved her good bye and pouted before he ended his message. Dara just laughed and laughed before she went out another message came for her this time it was a voice message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sandara-ssi. You are the most beautiful goddess for me, simply my Mona Lisa. What ever you wear and what ever you do, you’ll always be feminine to me. You will always be my woman.” Kyuhyun stated in a serious manner completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara couldn’t help but squeal and hit the steering wheel a number of times until she accidently pressed on the honk of her car. The security guard saw her acting like a young teen-ager who received a chocolate for the first time. The guy looked at her with a shock expression as if he saw a ghost. Dara looked at him at him the same way and slowly rolled down her window in their eye level she looked around and spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Please don’t tell anyone about what you saw. I’m begging you please.” Dara pleaded with a husky voice like someone guilty of committing something. The guard looked around as well and just sighed then answered her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Aigoo~~~ what can I do? You’re growing old. I guess you need a love life already too.” The guard stated and helped her park her car properly.