chapter 25

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara and Kyuhyun parked their car in front of the shop. Kyuhyun looked at the boutique and saw that there were no costumers inside which made him smile. Dara just waited for him to say something and played CN Blue’s Lovelight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Let me remove this, and you'll be my girl again." Kyuhyun said and removed her cap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I really like this song, Seohyun-ssi is really beautiful and Yonghwa got smitten hard." Dara commented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah, but Seohyun is really a mature woman. I don't think she'll enter a relationship just because this person is courting her, I believe she'll choose a guy she knows well." Kyuhyun retorted and fixed her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Why didn't you court her?" Dara asked curious and surprised Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I happened to like a very different woman. I think that if ever she'll date, she won't choose someone from Super Junior or SM but then again there is always Changmin and TVXQ or Onew." Kyuhyun retorted and handed a pocket mirror to Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "And that very different woman happened to be the lucky me." Dara retorted and kissed him in the cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                "But this woman has a crush on one of the members of my line." Kyuhyun nagged and raised one of his eye brows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Who?" Dara asked surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Minho-ssi. Don't even try denying it. I saw everything on strong heart." Kyuhyun smartly replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Oh.. Minho-ssi.. Haha.. Yeah. I can't and won't deny that one." Dara retorted and just giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yah!! How could you? He is one of my closest friends too." Kyuhyun angrily but he just sighed in the end knowing that he won't be able to do anything about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Don't worry I also like 2am if it helps?" Dara added which made him worry even more. She just his back and sighed with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yah!!!" Kyuhyun squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Only their music though!! Although I must say that I like Jo Kwon's kkab and Seul-ong is handsome while Jinwoon is manly and their vocal Changmin's voice is amazing." Dara replied as she held Kyuhyun's arm laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "How about is Seul-ong's handsome?" Kyuhyun asked this time in a very serious monotone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Don't worry, according to the author and her friend's opinion, the guy is gay. They are not sure about it though, but their not judging him, just observing him. Those crazy fan girls are really…  The vibe he gives off is different from Jo Kwon's. You can see that Jo Kwon is manly despite his acting." Dara stated and calmed Kyuhyun down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What do you think ___________, would say about it?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I would ask  ______________ about it later. I hope he/she would leave a comment on the comment box." Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their conversation, Dara and Kyuhyun went inside the boutique. The two of them scanned the pile of clothes that was there. Kyuhyun would reject the "manly" clothes she would choose and make her change but if he sees that she really likes them he would pile them on one one corner and ask a saleslady to pack the clothes already.

 

 

 

 

Sandara got tired of changing clothes for the nth time since Kyuhyun would always reject them. She came out of the changing room wearing Kyuhyun's clothes which she borrowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Why are you wearing that again?" Kyuhyun asked as he stood up and flipped his hair and held his waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I'm tired. I'm going there wearing this. Their used to seeing me wear this kind of clothes anyways." Dara retorted and pulled him towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Andwaaaaeee!!! I am not returning you to your girls like this. She might get angry!" Kyuhyun retorted and then turned around and realized that his mouth slipped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                "What's that?" Dara asked thinking that she did not hear something very important.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What I said is that you should try little more." Kyuhyun retorted and pushed her to the changing rooms again. He handed her a sapphire blue mini-dress, stockings and orange heels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara went out of the dressing room still feeling a little awkward at how short the dress was. It helped that there was a stockings. The orange heels were a little bit high but she managed to pull it off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun pulled her to the counter and paid everything she was wearing. The salesladies were all surprised and amazed by how much they bought for just a single person. Dara tried to stop her but then Kyuhyun paid everything before she could even take out her wallet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Let's go to the salon next! But I need to change first." Kyuhyun retorted and then they went to the Yellow cab that was in front of the boutique after they placed everything they bought inside the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sneakily entered the comfort room with his bags of clothes. Dara was his look out and then she went to the counter and ordered food again. After changing he approached her and sat beside her on the table while she waits for her order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You ordered pizza? What a glutton?" Kyuhyun and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah so what? I ordered the pasta for later and the pizza for our members. I ordered two boxes for SJ and another box for my girls. I'll just buy coffee do you want one?" Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah, just the same flavor as yours." Kyuhyun retorted and just smiled as the people who looked at him and Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Dara returned, her order was already with Kyuhyun. The two of them went to the salon where SM artists usually go to. Dara doesn't know whether she should go in with him or not. He just pulled her when he realized that she was walking away from the glass doors of the salon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I don't think I belong." Dara stated laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asked and pulled her inside the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Welcome! Long time no see Kyuhyun."   One of the senior stylist greeted Dara's lover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You'll be seeing me a lot soon." Kyuhyun retorted and winked to his stylist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But please, help this noona be more beautiful. I trust you!" Kyuhyun squealed and placed his hands on the stylist's shoulder and act cutely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But I'm sure that she has better stylists in YG." the stylist commented but stood behind the salon chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Andwaeeee!! Please help me!” Dara squealed and bowed for nth time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Okay. Since the evil Kyuhyun brought you here, I’ll do my best. I don’t want him to show his wrath on me later when you’re gone.” The stylist retorted and directed Dara to the hair washing area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun talked to the other stylist who kept asking him about her. Dara sat awkwardly at first but the friendly smile of the stylist calmed her down. She allowed the stylist to clean her hair and then she fell asleep. The stylist called Kyuhyun to tell him and what happened. The evil guy just laughed and approached them.

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “I guess you developed tolerance over caffeine and the mocchiato huh?” Kyuhyun asked his sleeping noona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What should we do? She fell asleep. I guess I massaged her head too well.” The stylist asked scratching her head and looked at Dara who is now in the peaceful snooze land.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll just wake her up. I’ll call you when she’s awake already.” Kyuhyun said and naughtily smiled at the stylist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The stylist just nodded and left them alone in the small room. Kyuhyun’s smile suddenly vanished when the stylist left. He didn’t know what to do. He doesn’t want to wake her when she is like this, but he knows that YG is waiting for her. He just stood behind her and started washing her hair again. He massaged her hair and head gently hoping that she’ll wake up from his movement.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara would sometimes twitch to left then quickly shift to the right. Seeing her lips move along with his deep massages made him smile. He knew that she was enjoying it. He looked at the mirror and saw their reflection. He saw how beautiful together they are and how happy he is seeing her like this.

 

 

 

Our secret, how long will it last?

 

Our relationship will it continue to be strong?

 

What if the world realizes our secret? What should we do?

 

Is she feeling pain whenever I am some one else too?

 

Can she appreciate how beautiful our portrait is when we’re together than when we’re separated?

 

 

 

What is her plan for our future?

 

Is she even thinking about our future?

 

Am I even a part of her future?

 

 

Kyuhyun thought about these random things and gripped on her head a little too tight. The sudden change of grip woke Dara and looked at the person massaging her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “ ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~” Dara stretched her petite arms and legs out. She looked at the direction of the head rest of the chair and squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What are you doing?” Dara asked surprised as she scratches her forehead and the area near her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t squeal! People might think that we are doing something in here!” Kyuhyun barked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Stop acting! I know that you actually want to do something to me that is the reason why you made the stylist leave.” Dara teased and stuck her tongue out on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yah!!!” Kyuhyun barked and raised one of his arms as if he was going to spank her and stopped when the door opened and the stylist entered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I think that she was awake already so I came here.” The stylist said and took Dara away from Kyuhyun. Dara did a merong and teased Kyuhyun as the stylist help her walk to the door as she keeps looking back at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll make sure to do something with you later!!!” Kyuhyun angrily mouthed at her and giggled.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The stylist freed Dara from her grip and continued walking on her own while looking at Kyuhyun. Dara bumped into a costumer who got angry but surprised upon recognizing her. Kyuhyun stopped laughing when he saw her on top of another guy as they both fell on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON’T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU’RE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!” the guy barked angrily and looked at the girl as she slowly lift her head up. Kyuhyun watched them shocked by the person he saw beneath his lover.

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

                “I’m so sorry!” Dara said and bowed to the guy repeatedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you not even going to stand up?!” the guy asked which made Kyuhyun snap back to reality and helped Dara stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

                “So sorry!! I am not looking on the way!!!” Dara continued not looking on the guy’s face thinking that he must be an ugly guy because of his attitude.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Changmin-ssi?” Kyuhyun asked out loud and they did their kyu-line handshake.  Dara just stood there surprised by what she saw between the two. The creases formed on Changmin’s forehead vanished when he saw his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Kyuhyun!!!” Changmin squealed and hugged his friend back. It was a long time since they last saw each other since he was busy practicing for their comeback in Korea and Japan.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just walked out and followed the stylist and sat quietly on her chair. Before the stylist started doing something on her face, she looked at the two guys who were chatting like long lost best friends and sighed like there is no more hope for tomorrow. She focused on the stylist and told her about the style that she wants.

 

 

Aigoo… the two of them, they sound like fan girls chatting about how hot their biases are.

 

How could he forget me when he just saw that guy?

 

I guess birds of the same feather flock together..

 

Now I know where Kyuhyun got his cranky attitude.

 

Instead of being called the “kyu-line”,

 

 They should be called the “Angry birds-line”…

 

I hate his crankiness…

 

Because he’s popular that doesn’t mean that he could treat me like that.

 

I mean, I was stupid for not looking at the way,

 

But I apologized for like a hundred times??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Absdsfdsgslghsfjghskfjghskfjgdsk….

 

I seriously HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I hope my Kyuhyun won’t get infected,

 

Minho too.. I hope he is not like his hyungs…

 

Aigoo…..

 

Dara thought as she gazed at the mirror blankly and watched the two guys through their reflection. Kyuhyun secretly eyed her back and saw that the stylist was already working on his lover.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my fellow I AMs ;D

I am not saying tha SEUL-ONG oppa is 100% gay,

(*he is actually my crush ;D in 2am!!! i love one day so much!!!*)

it is just that i like teasing my kpop friend who likes 2am about this. ;D

 

we just observed that somehow he is displaying some characteristics that would lead us into thinking about him like this.

aigoo~~~ he's so cute and handsome ;D

 

don't worry, we are just JOKING around ;D

this chapter is some how dedicated to her, my friend YVONE ;D

who is now busy teaching me the steps for Ma Boy and Mona Lisa ;D

LOL..

 

i'll try to update later ;D or sooner i guess ;D

woohoo...

teaching demo soon,, ;/

i wonder if i should teach my class about kpop too.. hahah

 

LOL...

 

---supersujuholic