DANCE TiME :>

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara and Kyuhyun ignored everyone that night. Whenever someone would try to approach them, specifically a guy, Kyuhyun would always hide his partner away in the sea of people. Changmin saw this and cheekily followed them in every corner of the room.

 

 

 

"Yah chinggu-ya! Wae?! Why are you avoiding me?" Changmin asked and stood behind Dara with a gusta expression.

 

 

 

"I'm not. Now leave us alone. Look you're crushing her. Just eat there or drink something." Kyuhyun retorted and gestured him to go away. Dara just snickered at their cat fight.

 

 

 

"Yah!" Changmin didn't give up and turned to Dara this time.

 

 

 

"I told you to go away. Leave us alone or else I'll reveal the titles of your favorite yadong!" Kyuhyun threatened and both Changmin and Dara blushed.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry!" Changmin said to Dara repeatedly.

 

 

 

"How did you know?" Dara asked out of her curiosity still blushing.

 

 

 

"Oh his favorite yadong collection? We watched it together." Kyuhyun calmly said and regretted it immediately after seeing the deep shade of red in his noona's face.

 

 

 

He just buried his face on Dara's neck and started whispering sweet things to her. He would also sometimes sing the songs that were being played. He playfully kicked Changmin's sending him away from them.

 

 

 

"Looks like my best friend is gone. No one can disturb us now." Kyuhyun stated and smiled.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry... If I'm not able to give you your needs." Dara shyly stated and buried her face on his chest. Kyuhyun blushed and ruffled her hair.

 

 

 

"No don't say sorry. It's not your fault. But there are times where I really want to hold you and yet I can't so I just watch those things. Please forgive me." Kyuhyun said as he buried his face on her hair, sniffing on her sweet scent. His face also turned deep red as the rose that was on his pocket. His grip on Dara's waist got tighter and then they heard someone coughing violently at them. The two of them turned to looked at the source of the angry cough, only to see a familiar face.

 

 

 

"Cheondoong-ah!" Dara squealed and looked at her brother. Kyuhyun half-heartedly released Dara from his hug and saw Changmin who is dancing with Bom behind them.

 

 

 

He got surprised by his friend's dance partner but it pissed him off when he saw Changmin stuck out his tongue. He replied to his gesture pointing his thumb on his neck from left to right and an evil stare. Bom saw this as well and she just sighed while her partner chuckled.

 

 

 

"Can I dance with my sister for a while. i haven't seen her lately. I hope you don't mind hyung." Thunder said and bowed at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun knew how Dara cares about her younger brother so much so released her. It's not like he can do anything about it.

 

 

 

Now that he's alone, he scanned around the floor for someone to pester. It would always be Changmin who caught his attention. With a smirk on his face approached Changmin and Bom.

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Changmin violently asked and shoved Kyuhyun away laughing.

 

 

 

"I want to dance with noona." Kyuhyun stated and winked at Bom.

 

 

 

"Yah~ she's my partner so go away!~" Changmin remarked.

 

 

 

"I know that she wants to dance with as well so bug off." Kyuhyun replied laughing.

 

 

 

Bom just sighed and the two boys continued. Heechul saw this and made and eye contact with Bom but she gestured him that it's alright. Her ears started ringing at the endless bickering that the two had so she removed herself from Changmin's hold and stood in the middle of them.

 

 

 

"Show me your dance skills." Bom told them. The two arrogantly smirked at each other and pushed each other away.

 

 

 

"I'm so bad, bad but I'm so good, good." Changmin sang as he danced the hallway dance. The people looked at him weirdly because the song was slow but his dancing his heart out.

 

 

 

"My turn!" Kyuhyun said as he pushed Changmin away from the sight of Bom.

 

 

 

"Naega chaeil challagah~" Kyuhyun sang as he danced the chorus part of ''I am the best''.

 

 

 

"Me too!" Heechul screamed running at them and shoved their maknae away.

 

 

 

"Lalalalalala~" Heechul sang as he danced Kara's dance in Mister.

 

 

 

"You guys must be so drunk!" Bom squelaed and she sighed as she stood in the middle of the three crazy men.

 

 

 

"Don't sigh baby~" Heechul said.

 

 

 

"Your dance wasn't even a 2NE1 song." Changmin pointed.

 

 

 

"It's the thought that counts!" Heechul replied and winked at Bom who just slapped her forehead and shook her head.

 

 

 

"So you're thinking about Kara but you want to dance with Bom noona. How can you be this sly hyung?" Kyuhyun retorted and gave Changmin a hi-5.

 

 

 

"Yah! That's not what I mean!" Heechul tried explaining to Bom but it didn't work.

 

 

 

"Kim Heechul is OUT!" Bom squealed and took one of Kyuhyun and Changmin's hands.

 

 

 

"The winner is ... Kyuhyun!" Bom stated and raised Kyuhyun's hand.

 

 

 

"You know this?” Kyuhyun arrogantly said acting like a hip hop idol when Bom raised his hand. Heechul pouted at Bom and walked away while Changmin just sighed and left as well.

 

 

 

Dara was watching them from afar with his sibling when Cheondong noticed that his sister is distracted by something. He then leaned forward and bit his sister’s exposed shoulders.

(A/N:Dara is supposed to be wearing a one sided dress)

 

 

 

“OUCH!” Dara squealed and spanked her younger brother and they both laughed.

 

 

 

“It’s been a while since we last saw each other so I’m jealous that you are ignoring me and you are looking at someone else.” Cheondong stated and pinched his sister’s cheeks.

 

 

 

“I miss you too.” Dara just said and smiled at his brother while ruffling his hair.

 

 

 

“Not the hair noona! NOT THE HAIR!” Cheondong said in slow motion while Dara laughed. Her brother suddenly got surprised when she raised her eyebrow on him.

 

 

 

“Why? Is there anybody here you want to make a move on?” she asked him like a strict mother.

 

 

 

“Nicole is nice.” Thunder wittily replied and stuck out his tongue on his sister who just laughed.

 

 

 

“As long as you don’t hurt anyone and most especially yourself I’m okay.” Dara just said and pulled her brother into hug almost suffocating him.

 

 

 

“heh~ I think I know why you’re by like this.” Thunder said and spun Dara to face Bom and Kyuhyun who are now dancing with each other.

 

 

 

 

Dara immediately blushed and looked away. Thunder just laughed and he pulled his sister and danced around Bom and Kyuhyun who were talking to each other while dancing. It was then that they realized that Dara’s fan boys were looking at them. Some of them were surprised while the others looked envious. Thunder just chuckled and winked at his sister.

 

 

 

“Huh?” Dara asked but her partner just smiled.

 

 

 

“I bet they were more jealous when you were dancing with Kyuhyun hyung.” Thunder retorted gesturing her to look at a corner of boys who were looking at their direction. They immediately looked away while others pretended that they were talking to each other, but how can they hear each other? Others acted as if they were texting while others drank their drink in one shot and ended up getting choked.

 

 

 

“I just want you to be happy. I don’t care whether he’s older or younger than me or you, less or more successful or even richer than us as long as he will treat you right.” Thunder said patted his noona’s head gently.

 

 

 

Dara cried at what he said but she quickly wiped it away not wanting him to see it. The two of them are really close to each other so it didn’t really surprise her when he noticed it. She just hugged him and kissed him on the cheek making the younger one cringe and they both laughed. While Dara and his brother are dancing, Bom and Kyuhyun watched them and talked as well. Although Kyuhyun felt deathly glares from behind him Bom told her partner to ignore it. They both just sighed as they knew the source of it, none other than the jealous Heechul.

 

 

 

 

“This will be a LONG night.” Kyuhyun just said and sighed.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry I will take care of him.” Bom retorted and patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“Gomawo.” Kyuhyun said and barely smiled at his partner.

 

 

 

“So you still haven’t changed huh?” Bom asked and Kyuhyun just looked at her with a puzzled face.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re still the jealous boy friend that Dara have.” Bom stated and laughed when Kyuhyun glared at her trying to think of a witty response.

 

 

 

“I guess you changed though.” Kyuhyun replied with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

“What?” Bom asked totally clueless as to what he is talking about.

 

 

 

“You’re not single anymore. You’re the girl friend of my attention hyung.” Kyuhyun replied and they both laughed.

 

 

 

“I agree I guess.” Bom said as she blushed then looked away not wanting Kyuhyun to more.

 

 

 

“Seriously? Congratulations noona.” Kyuhyun said and hugged his sister in law.

 

 

 

“heh~” Bom just said and blushed.

 

 

 

“Wait I shouldn’t be congratulating you. I should be saying good luck. Haha.” Kyuhyun replied and laughed when Bom glared at him.

 

 

 

“Our dating ban will be lifted on the spring. By then we can go on double dates already.” Bom happily suggested.

 

 

 

“I want to go on a date with her in front of many people and show them that she’s mine.” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

 

 

“Selfish maknae.” Bom said and pouted but then smiled at him.

 

 

 

“Aren’t maknae supposed to be selfish people?” Kyuhyun said and winked at Bom then they both laughed and continued dancing.

 

 

 

They continued dancing but then suddenly the music became up beat again and everyone became excited again. Thunder and Dara got separated in the sea of people. Bom was pulled by Heechul while Kyuhyun accidentally bumped to Dasom who was drinking causing her to spill her drinks on him. To Dara’s surprise, a waiter came to her and gave her a small piece of paper and a piece of rose plus the candy that Kyuhyun used to give her. She opened it and saw the message.

 

 

 

            Go to room 114. I have a surprise for you. I’ll be waiting for you.

                                                                                               

 

                                                                                                -Kyuhyun

 



 

 

 

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

I can't believe it :> I got 79 subscribers already <3

one person per chapter.. LOL TT___TT

so happy :)) *le dance and huggles you guys*

 

THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU ALL..

Even though I am not a great writer, you guys were patient and kind with me...

*cries*

I hope you guys reach a hundred xD 

yay~~ <3