Chapter 12

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Donghae spun the bottle to determine the identity of the person who would be the first victim of their game. The lucky person chosen was Ryeowook, so he picked one of the folded paper from the bowl and handed it to Kyuhyun, the person he desired to make him do the task. Kyuhyun snickered like a mad man when he read what was written on the white piece of paper and showed to Eunhyuk who is beside him.

 

 

                "So wookie, what do you want? Truth or Dare?" Kyuhyun asked as his voice emitted evilness. Dara looked at Kyuhyun surprised at what she heard. Kyuhyun is very different to her she thought.

 

 

                "Tell me which one is better?" asked Ryeowook as he pleads with his eyes. He is very much willing to do things they agreed on for the game but he had to be first which made him worry.

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk and then they both smiled. Kyuhyun tapped Ryeowook’s back before he spoke again.

 

 

                "I suggest you answer the truth then." Kyuhyun stated. Everyone's eyes are glued to him as if he and Ryeowook are the only two people in the room.

 

 

Ryeowook clapped his hand and looked at Kyuhyun who just smiled at him back.

 

 

                "Thank you kyu, I'll do the dare then." Ryeowook sang merrily and hugged the evil maknae looking satisfied with his choice.

 

 

                “I thought you’d say that.” Kyuhyun retorted and laughed with an evil smile plastered on his face.

 

 

                “You’ve been fooled! Ottokke!!!” Sungmin squealed as he felt sad for the eternal maknae.

 

 

                “And now for the dare, drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun squealed as he kept laughing like a maniac and looked at Eunhyuk waiting for his help. Eunhyuk helped the maknae which made everyone more anxious.

 

 

                “Yah~~~~~~~~~~~~ you two are killing me!” Ryeowook screamed as his body fell to Sungmin who was seating beside him.

 

 

                “and the dare is, to seat on the lap for rest of the game, until all of the papers are drawn and act like a cute woman telling the your “oppa” you love him.” Kyuhyun stated and burst out laughing. Kyuhyun like teasing Ryeowook about his gender, it is not that he thinks that his hyung is gay but because the guy has a really soft side he finds him extremely cute.

 

 

Kyuhyun stomped his feet on the ground acting like a angry child throwing a tantrum but he laughed at his fortune himself. He started looking around his hyungs deciding as to who’s lap will his land.

 

 

                “We are lucky, we didn’t get that one!” Bom cheered merrily and the girls clapped their hands.

 

 

                “Thank you for saving us Ryeowook.” Dara said as he cheered him on.

 

 

                “We wouldn’t let you do that even if any one of you picked that out.” Kyuhyun retorted and flashed a sweet smile to CL, different from his previous expression before the game started. Dara noticed but she tried to ignore it thinking that he might just be being friendly to her.

 

 

                “It’s great that I can help you out noonas, but this is something I don’t really feel comfortable doing in front of other people especially girls.  But being your hero for tonight makes me proud. Thank you for cheering me on.” Ryeowook said as he smiled at Dara and turned to Kyuhyun.

 

 

                “and you!!!!!!!” Ryeowook screamed still unsure to who’s lap will he sit on and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

 

                “What about me?” Kyuhyun asked arrogantly as stop laughing at Ryeowook and just hugged him.

 

 

                “I should have trusted you. Hahahaha but that won’t happen again next time.” Ryeowook said as he released himself from Kyuhyun’s hug and started roaming around his hyungs as he looks around watching the person he wants to experience the wrath with.

 

 

                Ryeowook suddenly looked very different and stopped at the person who covered his head when he approached him. Ryeowook s his hand around his hyungs body making even the girls screamed blushing as he just laughs like a mad man because he couldn’t believe what he was doing in front of 2NE1. Ryeowook tightened his grip when he found the man’s collar and blew his warm breathe behind the man’s neck making them both shiver.

               

 

                “Andwaeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yesung screamed as Ryeowook turned to seat on his lap. The girls are enjoying it as if they were watching a gag show. Ryeowook lost his concentration and hugged Yesung and the two of them started laughing as well.

 

 

                “This is why I don’t advice my members to read Fanfics when they are paired up with their other MALE members!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yesung cried as Ryeowook just pats him in his back and began to sit comfortably.

 

 

Kyuhyun coughed and every one stopped laughing and kept quiet. Ryeowook did thumbs up at Kyuhyun and the maknae nodded indicating that he should continue and he is done with the first task. Ryeowook a shot glass which Donghae has filled b with soju which he took in one go and turned to face who seemed calmed compared before but still he has an awkward facial expression. Dara, CL and Bom used covered their hands to cover their mouths and did not allow even a single squeal or a giggle to escape from them.

 

 

                Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae, Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae” Ryeowook sang as he shakes his chest pretending to have while doing aegyo not just with his voice but his facial expressions as well. He kissed Yesung on the cheeks which Yesung close his pulled Ryeowook to back pretending that he was kissing the guy. The room released a sound of laughter as all of the people who were watching was unable to stop their amusement.

 

 

Yesung just laugh at how funny it was and just hugged wookie feeling sorry for the poor guy and then the game continued. Ryeowook spun the bottle and it pointed to CL. CL just sighed and looked at her unnies who cheered her on. They know that their leader is not someone who will back down because of the challenges that are not hard to begin with. CL took one of the papers and handed it to Henry, the first person she saw.

 

 

                “Truth or Dare?” Henry asked in his cool English accent without giving CL any hint about the details written on the paper he’s holding. He looked at Zhoumi who was focused on CL.

 

 

CL looked at her unnies again. She looks as if she wanted as for help in choosing but they just made her decide on her own.

 

 

                “Truth.” CL retorted as she faced palm and Henry snickered immediately and blushed.

 

 

Zhoumi looked at the paper and he blushed as well. He was wondering who wrote the contents of the paper.  

 

 

                “Okay.” Henry said as he gulped in a huge amount of air before he asked the question and held Zhoumi’s hand. Zhoumi looked at him and then they both became very shy.

 

 

                “Are you okay?” CL asked as she starts to feel awkward as well.

 

 

                “We’re fine. Just please be honest with your answer to the question because it will matter to us a lot.”  Zhoumi responded and smiled to CL which made her calm.

 

 

                “if you were to chose between Henry and Zhoumi, who would you want to date and why?” Henry first asked in English, making Dara, CL, Bom and himself understand the question aside Zhoumi whom he showed the paper to. The girls squealed and the two men blushed immediately at the sight of the girls who usually acts tough be cute and girly tonight.

 

 

                “Yah!!!!!!!!!!! What was that?” Donghae asked making the SJ-M maknae repeat the question in Korean which made him feel more awkward and shy around CL who is now blushing and obviously contemplating really hard about the question.

 

 

                “It’s your chance to show her your talent!” Yesung squealed.

 

 

                “GO gentleman MIMI!” Sungmin cheered as he taps his glass with a spoon.

 

 

                “Zhoumi just rap and she’ll love it!” Eunhyuk teased the guy who is obviously a ballad singer who blushed more than before and went to choke him on his neck.

 

 

                “If you fail she’ll find it cute and you’ll win!” Eunhyuk said in between his laughs.

 

 

                “The Maknae can do it! Fighting Henry!! Let’s go Maknae, Let’s go!” he cheered as he claps his hand to the rhythm.

 

 

                “Henry fighting!” Ryeowook cheered and then winked at the maknae.

 

 

                “ottoke! What should I do? I am really blushing. This is so embarrassing.” CL squealed as she hid her face under her handkerchief.

 

 

Zhoumi couldn’t think of anything to do for CL but he didn’t want to back down without a fight. So he stood up in front of them.

 

 

                “The most important thing for me is to see the person I love happy and enjoy herself whenever she is around me. Please forgive me because my rapping skills because they are not really that great.” Zhoumi said as he bowed to the girl in front of her.

 

 

                “Fighting!” CL cheered as she smiled at him. she can see that he is really trying his best. He has heard him sing but not rap, it couldn’t be that bad for his range of voice she thought.

 

Sungmin handed him his I-phone. Zhoumi looked at it and gulped a huge amount of air. He looked at CL and kept the phone in his hand.

 

Girl, you get what I’m saying, you know it ain’t no lie
Want us to take some time , cuz I really feel your style
I could try and try but love is not about that
Gotta be natural, like I said yeah,
I think about getting
hot with you uh, it’d be kinda cool to be rollin’ with you yeah,
Just confused as to why it can’ t be me and you
Ain’t no lie baby Gotta keep it real

o gabyeoun nae mal teume jinsimeul ilgeoya hae
Oh baby jogeum eoryeo boyeodo soljikhal ppuningeol Baby

Girl, please don’t lie aein eomneun geo da ara
Girl, you can’t lie dagawa neoreul wonhae

 

Zhoumi performed Henry’s part of the song “Don’t lie” which made the crowd cheer. Henry clapped for his hyung and just remained calm even though the others are teasing him. CL clapped for Zhoumi and really enjoyed the song. Even though it was short and he didn’t memorize the lyrics and awkward but CL enjoyed it anyways specially Jonghyun’s part which Zhoumi made his own.  Zhoumi and CL exchanged their claps and then they both sat down.

 

 

Henry stood up and took an empty bottle to use it as his microphone with his facial expression completely serious. The girls made CL stand up in the middle of the space in front of the couch and gave Henry an area to move about.

 

 

Henry just stood behind in front of CL at first and smiled at her. He brushed his fingers on her blushing face and smiled again which made her blush more. He looked surprised so he took her two hands and placed them on his cheeks making her pinch his mochi-cheeks. CL got surprised but just laughed. She knew what he was doing. She knew that he just want her to calm down so she smiled at him and watched him. She suddenly got curious and wanted to know what he’ll do next for her. Henry stopped and placed his index finger on his chin indicating that he was thinking. His face suddenly glowed when he thought of a new idea. CL looked at him surprised and then watched him silently as pinch his fluffy cheeks and cried out a little in pain. It made CL smile and he pulled her hand and placed it each on his cheeks and smiled at her. CL pinched his cheeks and smiled at the guy who showed a lot of effort to impress her. The crowd just kept quiet as they watch them. Kyuhyun just smiled as he looked at Dara who was carefully observing CL. Somehow he felt the pangs of jealousy and bitterness. He envied Henry because he couldn’t even do that for Dara.

 

 

Henry cleared his throat and looked at his i-phone for the lyrics and then he began his performance.

 

                “I really like this song and the concept so much. I hope you will not get mad if ever I won’t be able to sing this one properly.” Henry said and then he sang

 

Aniran mal mot-hagaetdago
Geu eoddeon miryeondo huhwaedo junhyeo eopdago
Janinhagae malhaetjyo

Oorin imi neujeun geongayo
Oori sarang kkeutnan geongayo
Geojitmalirado jom anirago haejweoyo
Eejaen deo jalhal su itneundae
Dashi mannal suneun eopjiman
Oneul bam namani apayo

Byeonhaetni ni mamsokae
Eejae nan deo eesang eopneun geoni
Nan neol neol saenggak-hamyeon
Neomu apa apa apa

 

Everyone clapped for the maknae especially when he kneeled in front of CL and showed that he really likes the song and the person in front of him. Zhoumi clapped and admitted his defeat to their maknae. CL felt really special in front of Henry.

 

I wonder will Kyuhyun do this for me too. Dara thought.

 

                “If you were to chose between Henry and Zhoumi, who would you want to date and why?” Eunhyuk asked CL again after she sat comfortably on the chair and looked at the two men who serenaded her. She looked at them and contemplated hard and decided. Dara and Bom felt curious about their dongsaeng’s choice that sipped on a bottle of water and revealed the results.

 

                “if I were to chose between Henry and Zhoumi, the person I would want to date is Henry because I like someone who is caring, works hard at what he is doing and is a good listener. But I want to thank Zhoumi oppa because I know that he also tried his best for me.” CL replied and everyone clapped.

 

Zhoumi congratulated the now relaxed Henry who got really tensed while CL was thinking about it. Eunhyuk took his phone out and asked the three of them for a picture. Then they took another picture but this time it is only Henry and CL together.

 

Will Sandara want me to do those things for her as well? Kyuhyun asked himself and then the game continued.

 

 

 

for the "TRUTH" and "DARE" the credit goes to:

RYEOWOOK's DARE-"sit on the lap dare": CUPIDZANGEL

i hope you don't mind that i revised it a bit. ;D thanks a lot. ;D

as much as possible i don't want the girls to do that dare.

sorry i hope it's okay with you?

thanks again. ;D

-supersujuholic