Chapter 44

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Eunhyuk on the other hand went to Donghae’s room. He found a crying mackerel in the bed. He went over to his friend worried about what happened. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What happened?” Eunhyuk asked Donghae who is not looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I did wrong!” Donghae cried out loud and hugged Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What did you do?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I kissed noona!” Donghae replied almost whispering but it was loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Ah you kissed noona~~~… what you kissed noona?” Eunhyuk screamed. Donghae kicked Eunhyuk’s mouth and tried putting his feet inside his mouth to make the guy quiet.

 

 

 

Everyone inside their house stopped at what they were doing. They all heard a scream but they couldn’t make something out of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What should I do? I won’t be able to face her anymore?” Donghae cried and hugged his best friend tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I won’t ask you what happened but just try to avoid her but don’t let the others notice.” Eunhyuk suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But I must apologize to her.” Donghae replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Just find a chance when you two are alone already.” Eunhyuk replied and hugged Donghae again. Donghae kept crying but Eunhyuk made him stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Sungmin also had their own consultation in their room. Sungmin just smiled as Dara’s eyes wandered around the room. Sungmin handed her a pillow from the other bed. It was a Kyuhyun doll made by a fan. Kyuhyun liked it a lot because of the shirt it was wearing which says:

 

I love Star Crafts,

Super Junior,

E.L.Fs

and

BULLYING my HYUNGS the most.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “This guy here is the owner of that bed.” Sungmin stated and pointed the doll in Dara’s hands. she looked at the doll carefully and laughed when she saw the back side of it.

 

 

That is why I am called the

EVIL MAKNAE

Because no hyung

Can resist

My CHARMS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Aigoo~~ I didn’t know that Kyuhyun likes this kind of stuff?” Dara asked and smiled..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I guess he got his love for cute stuff from you.” Sungmin retorted.        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at Kyuhyun’s portrait on his table. Beside his photo were a family photo and a picture of him beside a woman who had a blurred face. Dara laughed and took the photo.  She looked at it and recognized herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “The members got really intrigued when one day Kyuhyun went home and had that photo there. we all kept pestering about it for days but he didn’t answer us. Not even a single clue leaked out. We all tried guessing but he didn’t give in. he just said that the woman is so important that she should be protected.” Sungmin stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I didn’t think that he’d even bother to our place inside his room.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “He’s really a romantic person.” Sungmin commented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I am just starting to notice that.” Dara replied. Sungmin took another photo which was the one beside the one Dara took and showed it to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Our Kyuhyun, he really loves the subway. When he goes out, he really tries his best to ride on it and it is also the reason why he doesn’t want to buy a car before, before he met you at least.” Sungmin stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why?” Dara asked. She looked at the photo frame and it was sealing in two photos. One that looked a like a selca and the other one taken by someone else, must be a fan she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “He was hoping that he would meet his soul mate on the train.” Sungmin replied and pointed on a specific person the two photos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at the two photos. The first photo was a selca of Kyuhyun. There are lots of people beside him and he was concealing his face but behind him and the crowd of people there was a girl who looked like she was creeping in their photo. She was waiting for the train alone far away from Kyuhyun while looking at her phone.  The second photo was almost the same but this time it showed that the girl was already looking at the direction of the camera because the train is already there. Tears fell from her eyes when she recognized that it was her. It had a small caption below the photo.

 

 

 

This was the first time I searching for my soul mate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “That girl behind Kyuhyun and the sea of people but I think that it is me, I love taking tamtam with me when I go training before. I usually wait for the train like that away from other people because I don’t want to get crushed inside the train.” Dara stated. Her tears fell on the photo and she wiped it off. Sungmin handed her again the box of tissue he gave her earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you ready to tell me reason why you cried earlier?” Sungmin asked Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “i…….. no we…. Donghae… uh….. we…” Dara unable to continue and cried again. Sungmin handed her a bottle of water and opened it for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We kissed.” Dara said and cried harder than before. Sungmin unconsciously drank it himself and showered it out but not in her direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What happened?” Sungmin asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We were behind the door right? We were so close right? So I just closed my eyes. He suddenly started touching me, my back the way Kyuhyun would and then we kissed.” Dara explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “To make the long story short, you thought that he was Kyuhyun and kissed him?” Sungmin asked and Dara just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “you should tell Kyuhyun about it.” Sungmin suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But he might not understand.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “But he has the right to know. After all, he is your lover.” Sungmin replied.