Chapter 1

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

“When will I ever meet him again she thought?” suddenly she blurted out in her class while her teacher is explaining Probability.

               

“The probability of that happening in my class is low Miss Sandara, if you tell me the name of that person then I might be able to help you solve for It.” her professor retorted and everyone in the room laughed.

 

She got surprised when she realized that she is still in class. Her body might be physically present in the room but her mind is already wandering outside searching for the person who captivated her heart.  She love everything about him, his almond shaped eyes that can clearly display any kind of emotion expected of him, his hair that seem to grow more becoming of him, his voice that can make you do everything he asks of her, surprisingly it can sometimes melt her as well but there is one thing that psychologically tortures her at times, it is evil yet charming which really turns her life a lot more fun.

 

The class ended and she received evil glares from her professor. She just apologized and he smiled at her sweetly. Her classmates approached her after the man left.

 

                “So Dara-unnie what are your plans later?” one of her female classmates asked.

 

                “I have to go straight home. We will have to celebrate Bom’s win for Don’t Cry. Why?” she cheerfully responded as she fixes her things by Just simply inserting her over decorated notebook and microphone designed pen which she made her self.

 

                “We actually wanted to invite you for lunch but I guess you have to get going. Take care then.” The other one of her classmates replied.

 

                “Okay thank you. Take care of yourselves as well. I promise next time I will come with you” she replied.

 

With that Dara left her room. People recognized her and she simply smiles at them. YG allowed her to study college provided she would study at an all-girls school in where she took psychology. Bom supported her since she used to be a psychology major as well. Suddenly her phone rang as she was sprinting through the corridors which made her stop.

 

                “Hello?” she asked.

 

                “Noona where are you?” the younger man on the phone asked.

 

                “I’m still at school on my way home. What do you want?” she asked briskly.

 

                “I miss you so much already. Let’s each lunch together first before you go home. Please~~~” the guy his used aegyo while talking to her through the phone.

 

Dara couldn’t help but smile as the voice of this man slowly devours her. She giggled like a crazy woman when the guy repeatedly did his aegyo on the phone earning her confused looks on the passers by that saw her.

 

                “But someone might see us” she shortly replied.

 

                “Don’t worry I made reservations already. Kekeke~~” the guy evilly laughed.

 

                “But I want to eat Japanese food for today, is that okay?” she giddily replied.

 

                “So that means a yes, right?” he retorted.

 

                “Aha… tell me where we will meet.” she asked.

 

 

                “Just go to the yakiniku restaurant near the bookstore. You know that place already right? I’m waiting for you here already.” He replied as tried to hide the excitement in his sweet mellow voice.

 

                “Oh okay. I will be there in 10 minutes. Okay bye.” She replied.

 

                “Wait, you forgot something.” The guy reminded her.

 

                “I love you dara-noona” he sang to her earning a squeal from her.

 

Dara looked left and right like a burglar before deciding whether she should reply to his statement or what. After seeing the coast is clear she finally said it “I love you too Kyuhyun” and then she squealed loudly and made a run for it to her car.