Chapter 21

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Bom woke up with the sound of her phone. She looked at the time and it says 9:00 am. She scrunched her face because she knows that her body still needs sleep. With the use of her left arm she took her phone and opened the messages she received.

 

 

 

From Milky white skin,                                                       1:30 am

                I enjoyed our dance last night. Kekeke be safe! ;D

 

 

 

 

From Milky white skin,                                                       9:00 am

                Good morning! Kekekeke…

 

 

 

 

Milky white skin? Who’s that? I don’t remember saving someone’s name like this. Bom thought and checked other messages.

 

 

 

 

From Kyuhyun,                                                                     7:30 am

                She’s with me. She’s still asleep though.

I’ll wake her up later, sorry for making you worried.

 

 

 

 

Bom sat properly on her bed and replied to Kyuhyun. She opened the window thinking of something to tell the evil maknae who reported Dara’s location.

 

 

 

 

From  inspector noona,                                                      9:10 am

                Good! DAebak! Make sure you bring her back here safe and sound or else!

Or else I the Bominator will hunt you down!!!! Kekekekeke…

 

 

 

 

 

Bom contemplated whether she would reply to the “Milky White Skin” person. She remembered everything that happened last night and she blushed remembering that she exchanged numbers with Heechul and gave Yesung her number before going home after seeing his gloomy state. She just sighed still unable to believe that she allowed those two to easily get her number.

 

 

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                          9:15 am

                Kekeke. That was fun. I enjoyed the game last night.

Hope to hang-out with you guys again soon! Kekekeke.. aigoo~~

Good day! Hwaiting!~~~ ^-^

 

 

 

 

After thinking for almost 30 minutes for the appropriate reply to his message not wanting to come out like an aggressive girl she finally pressed the send button. She went out of her room to drink a glass of water and her phone suddenly chimed again.

 

 

 

 

From NinjaTurtleYesung,                                                   9:50 am

                Good morning! Have a nice day! Last night was fun ;D

Hope to see you soon ;D have you eaten b’fast!? Kekeke..

By the way, I forgot to introduce myself. Aigoo~~~ this is Yesung-ssi ;D

 

 

 

 

Bom stared at her for a while. Never have she thought of being texted by Super Junior members this early in the morning. Everything that happened, she learned and experienced last night was somehow new to her. Being friendly to the people outside her company, it was tough but she enjoyed her experience and hopes to meet more people. But before she was given the chance to reply to Yesung her phone chimed again.

 

 

 

From Milky white skin,                                                       9:55 am

                ;D I hope you ate the corn already or else it would be bad for your stomach already.

I don’t want you getting stomach aches this late in the morning because of the corn I gave you.

Kekeke..

 

 

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                          10:00 am

                Don’t worry! Aigoo!! I ate it already last night before I went to sleep. ;D kekekeke

Check my mee2day and you’ll see the proof! Hul~~~

 

 

 

 

After replying to Heechul, Bom remembered that Yesung also texted her. She immediately opened his message again and replied to him. She does not want him to think that she is a snobby person.  

 

 

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                          10:06 am

                Good morning sunbae!! ;D sorry for the late reply.

Anyways, I just woke up so I haven’t eaten yet but I will eat soon. ;D

I hope you will eat soon to! Good luck for the rest of the day! Kekeke..

 

 

 

                “Oh my god! She actually replied!” Yesung squealed as he bit the freshly toasted bread Ryeowook prepared and burned his tongue. Heechul looked at his friend surprised by his reaction and just handed the poor guy a glass of milk.

 

 

 

 

                “Who is that?” Ryeowook asked his hyung laughing his off after seeing his hyung almost fell from chair because of the excitement caused by her reply.

 

 

 

 

                “Bom-ssi! SHE REPLIED TO MY TEXT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yesung cheered happily and drank the glass of milk that Heechul gave him.

 

 

 

Heechul’s head turned to Yesung’s direction and one of his eye brows unconsciously raised itself. He sighed and read the message Bom sent her. He followed what she instructed and checked Bom’s mee2day account.

 

  

 

He laughed at what she posted. She really did eat the corn that he gave her. The gif that she included in her post made his heart almost stop from laughing. He realized through these pictures how much she loves her corn. He scrolled down her page and noticed the caption that was with it.

 

 

                To the oppa who gave me this corn tonight thank you! It was also this oppa who used to have the same color as my corn’s hair. Kekeke Heechul oppa! Gomawo!!!! ;D


 

He thought of making Bom wait for his replies but when he saw this he immediately replied to her.

 

 

 

From Milky white skin,                                                       10:10 am

                ;D I saw your mee2day update already! ;D hahaha

It was so funny! ;D just to repay you for eating the corn and those

Amazing pictures that made my day, here is a gift! Enjoy. ;D

http://juicy4sushi.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/yesung-macro-omg.jpg

This is how he reacted when you replied to his text!

He is extremely happy!!!!!!!!!! ;D kekeke.

 

 

 

Bom opened the picture attached to his message and saw this.

  

 

 

 

Bom’s jaw almost dropped from too much laughter. She got surprised seeing the charismatic Yesung turned to some one like this when she just replied to his text message. Her phone chimed again and it was just a text message from Yesung.

 

 

 

From NinjaTurtleYesung,                                                   10:15 am

                I am eating Ryeowook’s toasted butter bread right now. ;D

You should eat something too. If you want something from Babtol’s just tell me ,

And I will personally deliver it for you kekeke.. Since I’m free today ;D

 

 

 

After reading his message Bom realized the things that Dara told her yesterday.

 

                Yesung sunbae and Heechul sunbae likes you bommie!! Aigoo!!! ;D

 

 

And then she looked at Dara with this expression. >:P not believing the things that her friend is blabbering.

 

 

 

She looked at her other messages and also saw Heechul messages. She started reading them again and thought that this guy on the other hand is showing no particular interest in her. Her Mind suddenly became blank and remembered that she still has to reply to Yesung’s message. She snapped out of it and read Yesung’s message again.

 

 

From CornloverBom,                                                          10:20 am

                Don’t worry about me! I’m fine! I’ll eat with the members

Later. CL is a good cook and I know that she would be able to

Make something with Minzy. Kekeke. ;D thanks for the offer though!

 

 

With that reply, Bom decided to just leave her phone inside her room and come out for a late morning jog. Yesung kept waiting for more of her text messages while she left Heechul wondering they would see each other again.

 

 

Dara noticed Kyuhyun’s phone lit up. She crawled to it only to see a message from a sender named Inspector noona.

 

 

Dara, Minzy, CL and Bom all perked up when they saw a text message from their president YG asking them to come and see him in his office now. The 2ne1 members were being called with utmost urgency.  They are usually called like this when something happened so they became scared of being told off again.

 

 

 

Check the internet and Come here to my building A.S.A.P. and tell me what was that all about? then we will have a talk....

 

----is the message that YG sent them four.