Revenge + Jaejoong

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

"Did you see how those girls slapped her?" Key guffawed. "I knew I could count on my fangirls!"

Onew frowned. "That wasn't very nice Key, now everyone thinks you two did it."

"That's the point right?" Key rolled his eyes. "I didn't endure the time during lunch yesterday for nothing. Now everyone thinks she has a for spongebob bras."

"I must admit." Minho smirked. "That was a good one."

Key smiled proudly, satisfied with his own work.

He and the rest of SHINee made their way to the changing room to change into their sporting wear since it was time for physical education.

Key pulled out his bag and rummaged for his shirt. He felt two familiar mounds on his shirt and he froze. *Can it be...?*

He pulled out his shirt and scowled. Just as he thought.

Minjung had glued the spongebob bra on Key's shirt, exactly where the chest would be. If Key had worn the shirt, he would look like he was wearing the bra.

"I can't wear this!" Key threw it on the floor in disgust. Jonghyun poked his head out of the changing room. "Wow!" his eyes widened. "You offended the wrong girl Key!"

Key scowled. "She's the one that offended he wrong guy. She's going to get it."

Key arrived at the field in his normal clothes, and the teacher looked at him curiously, asking why he wasn't wearing his sports attire. Key glanced at Minjung and shot her a glare.

"Aww what a waste." Minjung said loudly. "I thought you would look good in it."

Key clenched his fists. *THE NERVE OF THAT GIRL!*



Minjung smiled to herself as she wrapped the book for the customer. It was after lunch time at the bookstore, and there wasn't a lot of customers, giving Minjung plenty of time reminiscing her victory.

*He should have worn the shirt.* Minjung giggled to herself. *It would suit him.*

She felt so thoroughly satisfied with her work, pissing Key off just makes her day.

"Excuse me, I would like this."

Minjung looked up and found herself staring at a flawlessly pretty face that would have made thousands of girls swoon. Instead, she gasped at the book in his hands.

"You're buying this?" she gasped softly. It was "I have the right to destroy myself" by Kim Young Ha. She had wanted that book ever since it came into the market, but she didn't have enough extra allowance to buy it. She had been saving for it all this while.

"It's the last one!" she cried disappointed. The gorgeous customer raised his brows. "Can't I buy it?"

"Of course you can." Minjung said grudgingly. "You have the money." she muttered under her breath.

She wrapped the book carefully, gazing at the cover longingly, wanting it for herself.

The gorgeous customer chuckled softly to himself. *This girl is something else. Not fawning over me but fawning over the book?*

He read her name off her name tag. "Han Minjung." he whispered.

"Yeah?" Minjung looked up, hoping that he could decide not to buy the book.

The man smiled softly. "Nothing. Just wanted to tell you to wrap it nicer." he said amused. "It's for someone.. That I'm hoping to get closer to."

Minjung tried hard not to frown. "Oh right." she pouted slightly.

*She's so cute. She can't even hide her emotions.* the man gazed at her amusedly.

"Here's your book." Minjung passed the book to the man grudgingly.

"Thank you." the man threw her a meaningful glance. "Han Minjung."

Minjung moped around the bookstore till it was end of the day. She was still depressed over the lost of her book.

She bid goodbye to her manager and locked the store up. She turned to go, when she saw a familiar package on the floor.

It was a package from the bookstore.

She picked it up curiously. Her eyes widened.

"It's the book from just now!" she gasped. She saw a note attached and she read it hurriedly.

To Han Minjung sshi

I think you deserve the book more than anyone else.

I hope to know you better in days to come.

Let's just take this book as a payment for your acquaintance shall we?

From someone who wants to know you,
Kim Jaejoong


"Kim Jaejoong." Minjung smiled as she whispered his name. "I think I may want to know you better too."

 

-----------------------------------

OMG GUYYYSSSSS!!!

I can't believe it!! O.o

I'm ranked number 10 on the popular author list!!!! *THROWS CONFETTI*

I'm so surprised:D thank you my dear dongsaeng Music_Melodysearchwiddit.png for telling me!

th_Clapminho.gifth_Wowonew.gifth_Dancetaemin2.gifth_tumblr_l77vxxxknr1qa1d0io1_250.gifth_tumblr_l9h8btDEcZ1qc7egb.gif

Thank you all my readers! :D

I'm so happy I decided to update today and tomorrow! <3