Buddies

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

"And can you tell Jaejoong oppa thanks as well?" Minjung said, her eyes shining. "I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME THANK HIM FOR GIVING IT TO ME!!!"

Key's face hardened and he scowled. *Pffffttt. She's so biased.*

---------------------------------------


Key was still pouting when school ended. He watched as Minjung cycled off happily, more because of the book than the bicycle.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "What is her problem?" he muttered angrily. "Other girls would have killed themselves to get a chance to get a present from me and she values Jaejoong hyung's present more than mine?"

"Yah.. What are you mumbling to yourself about?" Onew asked curiously.

Key pursed his lips irritatedly and explained the whole business to them. They eyes widened in surprise and a sneaky grin appeared on all their faces.

"Hohoho looks like someone is in loveeee~~~" Jonghyun sang gaily.

"Yah." Key elbowed his hyung and shot him a glare. "I'm not in love. I'm just irritated that she disregards me! OKAY? I'm a Kingka for god's sake, she should give me the attention I deserve!"

"But Jaejoong hyung was also once a Kingka in this school as well." Taemin said thoughtfully. "And there are still a lot of women after him right now."

"Yeah." Jonghyun nodded furiously. "You should be used to it that girls like your brother. What's wrong about that?"

Key's face blackened. "But she values his gift more than mine!" he hissed.

"KEKEKE Jealousy amongst the Kim brothers." Onew snickered. He gave Key and knowing look and turned to Minho who was quiet all along. "Yah Minho, Key is in love with Minjung right?"

Minho nodded stiffly and sighed to himself. Key raised his brows. "What happened to him?"

"He gave a flower to Sujin." Onew explained. "And at the same time, Zico from the next class also gave Sujin a flower. The flower given by Minho was passed to another child on the road, while Zico's flower was kept in her diary."

"Don't talk about it!" Jonghyun hissed and eyed Minho sympathically.

"Don't you find it familiar?" Onew smirked. "Minho, Zico. You, Jaejoong. You do know Minho is in love with Sujin, that's why he's acting like a jealous freak, but you're acting like that too. What does this mean?"

Key scowled. "I'm not gonna listen to this nonsense any longer."

He got up and left, leaving the rest of SHINee with knowing smirks on their faces, except the very depressed Minho.



Minjung, Key, Sujin and Minho were summoned to the principal office the next day. "Yah! What did you do wrong?" Minjung hissed. "Did you implicate me as well?"

"Do I look like I"m guilty?" Key frowned. "I have no idea why we are called here."

When they went into the principal's office, there were four other studnets inside that they have never seen before. Mrs Kwon, the principal smiled at them.

"Hi I want you all to meet the four American students we have here for an immersion program." Mrs Kwon explained. "Meet, Yoochun, Byunghun, Krystal and Amber."

"Hi!" the four waved enthusiastically.

"You four are appointed to be buddies of these students while they are staying here in Korea for the next few days and I hope you will treat them well." Mrs Kwon smiled.

"Woah America?" Minjung muttered. "That's grand!"

Key rolled his eyes. "What's so good about America? You have to support your own country!" he hissed.

"I'll leave the eight of you to talk amongst yourselves and each of you pick a buddy. I have to meet the directors now." Mrs Kwon stood up and left.

The guy with the red hair came out and smiled charmingly. "Don't call me Byunghun. Call me L.Joe."

Sujin nearly swooned with his overflowing charisma. "Woah he's so good looking!" she whispered, gaining a jealous look from Minho.

She ran to L.Joe and smiled brightly. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Sujin!" she chirped.

L.Joe smiled. "you want to be my buddy?" Sujin's face turned red and she nodded excitedly. "YES!"

Minho's face turned a scary black and he rolled his eyes at them, at the same time Amber rolled her eyes. She caught him doing the same and smirked. "Yo." she went over to him. "Be my partner. I don't group with sissies." Minho shrugged.

The only two left were Krystal and Yoochun, together with Minjung and Key. Key eyed the older male and was prepared to go over to him, when the American girl practically pounced on him.

"HELLO!" she squealed. "I'M KRYSTAL! I'm your fan! I've heard of you all the way from America! My good friend Luna studies in this school and she sends me your pictures every now and then! YOU'RE MY IDOL!"

Key nodded awkwardly. "Err. Thanks?"

"PLEASE BE MY BUDDY, KEY!" Krystal pleaded.

Key looked back at Minjung and Yoochun, his brows furrowed. *But then they will be grouped together...* "B-B-But..." he hesitated.

Yoochun looked at Minjung and smiled. "Then I gues you'll be my buddy?" he asked.

Minjung nodded and smiled brightly. "Annyeonghaseyo! Han Minjung imnida!" she bowed a 90 degree bow.

Yoochun chuckled. *Cute.*

Key scowled. *DAMN.*