His payback

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Just then, he felt something crawling on his stomach and he opened the robe in a flash.

His eyes widened.

A scorpion was crawling merrily on his stomach, exploring it's new territory. "YAH HAN MINJUNG!!!" Kibum screamed.


------------------------------

Jaejoong rushed into the room when he heard his brother screaming. He was just coming for a visit when he heard a ladylike scream coming from the room.

"What happened?" Jaejoong asked anxiously.

"GET IT OFF ME JAEJOONG GOON!!!!" Kibum shrieked, pointing at the scorpion on his chest.

The scorpion began making it's way closer an closer to Kibum's armpits. "IT'S GOING TO KILL ME JAEJOONG GOO-" Kibum stopped. "Omo... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The scorpion threw Kibum into a laughing fit as it tickled the crown prince's armpits.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at how gay his younger brother looked. *Just for the reputation of our country, maybe I shouldn't had given up the throne to Kibum.*

He went nearer and inspected the scorpion. "It's harmless Kibum, no need to scream your head off." Jaejoong flicked the thing off.

Kibum covered himself with the robe immediately. He glared at the scorpion and shuddered.

"How did it get on you anyway?" Jaejoong asked curiously.

"That stupid meat bun girl..." Kibum's face turned dark.

"Eh?" Jaejoong raised his brows.

"This horrible palace maid!!" Key shrieked and began telling his brother about Minjung. At the end of the story, Jaejoong was clutching his tummy laughing.

"Omo! That girl is so cute!" Jaejoong chuckled. "She must be awesome to have guts to go against the crown prince."

"She doesn't have guts." Kibum frowned. "She just has some unstable mind. Remind me to sack her."

Jaejoong shook his head. "I don't think so. You're the crown prince! You shouldn't be making rash decisions."

"Then you shouldn't have given the throne up to me for freedom Jaejoong goon." Key rolled his eyes.

Jaejoong chuckled. "I'm just not made out for the throne and even Wangja knows it. And I prefer freedom more than anything."

Key frowned. "I don't understand Jaejoong goon, everyone aspires to be the ruler, the King. Why give it up?"

Jaejoong smiled. "I don't want to be coped up in the palace all my life. I don't want to do something because I'm expected to do it. I don't want to marry someone because she's a princess. I want to marry someone I love."

Key rolled his eyes. "You talk as if you've been in love Jaejoong goon."

"Well I haven't." Jaejoong admitted. "But I know it would hurt if you can't be with the one you love because you're the prince."

Key shrugged. "I don't think I'll mind. Love is secondary to the welfare of the country."

Jaejoong pursed his lips. *Maybe it's because you never experienced love. I just have this feeling that I need to give up the throne to be with the one I love. If only I find her soon.*

"I bet that meat bun girl won't find anyone to love her." Kibum started again. "She's such a horrible person!"

Jaejoong chuckled. "Someone so interesting should be left in the palace to brighten our lives. I bet she's gorgeous."

Key scoffed. "Yeah right! She's so ugly, she would make someone who suffered a beating from the Joseon guards in the face look pretty!"

Jaejoong had to laugh at his brother's immaturity.



"Go go go!" Kibum hissed.

The maid looked back at Kibum, torn between choices. "Just go!" Kibum hissed. "Or you're fired!"

The maid gulped and nodded. She went into Minjung's room and emptied the bottle's contents into Minjung's wardrobe.

She crept out silently. *Man! The crown prince sure is crafty.*

Minjung came in soon after, wanting to change. She opened the wardrobe and found man cockroaches crawling amongst her clothes.

She took a step back in shock. *THE JERKFACEEEE.*

She rolled her eyes and picked the cockroaches out, one by one, by hand. She threw them out of the window and went to wash all her clothes again.

"I bet that jerkface didn't know I was raised in the dump." Minjung muttered. "Cockroaches are nothing."