Why does this feel familiar?

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key nodded. He looked over at her and thought of what Yoochun said to him. *I DON'T LIKE HER!! It can't be! I love her pissed off face and all but I don't like her!!!*

"Right?" he muttered.


-------------------------------

Minjung sat down on her desk, taking out her books one by one and began to drown herself in the literature world in no time.

Key glanced at her, annoyed that she didn't even bother to acknowledge his presence.

*Stupid Nerd Girl..* he pouted. *What's so interesting about a book? I'm more interesting right?*

There came a unfamiliar restlessness outside the classroom on the corridor which Key had totally not noticed, given his full attention insulting Minjung in his head for ignoring him.

"Yah Yeobo you know what's happening outside?" Jonghyun nudged Key, interested.

Key broke his gaze from Minjung and snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh? Did anything happen?"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Pffft. Can't you hear the commotion outside?"

Key looked up and perked his ears. Indeed, there was a lot of screaming. Fanboy screaming to be exact.

"Yah I'm too curious. I'll go take a look." Onew crept out. "Take care of my chicken will you?"

He crept to the door and poked his head out. The huge crowd of guys pushed their way through and Onew knocked his nose. "OWWIEEE!!" he groaned. "What the hell?"

A beautiful blonde girl strutted into the classroom and looked around the classroom. Her eyes landed on Key and a big smile broke on her face. "Key Oppa!" she squealed.

All the males shot envious gazes at Key. Key blinked. "Jessica?" he gasped. "What are you doi-"

"Key Oppa!!!" Jessica lunged at Key and hugged him tight. "I missed you so much! I'm so glad I came back from California!"

Minjung furrowed her brows unconsciously. *Who is that girl!! Why is she hugging him like that!*

"Erm I'm glad to see you too Jessica so please get off me please." Key pushed her off. *Damn! Why didn't I know she came back? Gawd.*

"Why are you here Jessica?" Key asked. Jessica smiled brightly. "I'm back for good! I'm going to be studying here with you Key Oppa!"

Key groaned mentally. *! This girl is going to make me go crazy with her incessant bugging..*



Minjung frowned and looked away. Jessica had been sticking to Key for the whole day, putting all her attention on him even though the whole male population was focused on her.

"Can't she find someone else to bug?" Minjung muttered to herself.

Taemin noticed it and nudged Onew who snickered. "Hehe future sister-in-law is jealous!"

Onew smiled and nudged Key instead. "Hey! Your girl is jealous!" he whispered.

Key tore his irritated gaze from Jessica and caught Minjung pouting in the corner and throwing them daggers with her eyes.

He suddenly felt light and happy. *Is she really jealous?*

Just then, a familiar Black Audi came into view and parked itself in front of the main entrance of the school. Key raised his brows as the screams of the girls got louder. *Hyung?*

Jaejoong got out of his Audi, whipping the sunglasses of his face. He smirked slightly at the tons of girls that started to gather at the gates to watch him.

"Look that's Kim Jaejoong!! I heard he's the past Kingka of this school!"

"He's so hot!!! Ohmygawd I think I'm going to die!"

"And he's the brother of Key! Why do they have such good genes?"

Key frowned slightly as he went to meet his brother, assuming that the older was here for him.

Instead, Jaejoong spotted Minjung and waved her over. He smiled brightly and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Hey! I was around this area so I thought I'd send you to work."

Minjung smiled. "That's so nice Jaejoong Oppa!" she grinned. "Thank you so much!" but she looked down at the Almighty bike she was supposed to ride.

*That's it! Choose the bike! Choose the bike!* Key screamed in his head.

Jaejoong took the bike from Minjung's hands and kept it in the back trunk of his car. "Now we can go right?" Jaejoong smiled.

Minjung nodded happily and went off with Jaejoong.

Key clenched his fists and looked away, fuming.

-----------------------------

Jaejoong turned to Minjung and smiled. "Hey Minjung ah, I have a new book shipped here that arrived today, you want to read it with me?"

Minjung nodded, grateful for the chance to escape.

Kibum scowled as both of them went out of the room together. *Him again..*


-----------------------------

Key clutched his head. *Why does this feel familiar? Like she left me for him before.*

"But this is the first time right?" Key whispered to himself.

"I'm mad." Key shook his head and went off with SHINee.