The bliss of falling in love

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

"KIBUM! MINJUNG!" Jaejoong shrieked as he found Kibum's black stallion resting beside an odd looking patch of leaves.

"JAEJOONG HYUNG/GOON!"

Jaejoong's ears perked up and he ran towards the direction of their voices. Behind the odd patch of leaves, he saw a hunter's hole.

He looked down and all his worries disappeared at once.

"OH god Kibum and Minjung you're alive!" Jaejoong almost screamed in delight. "Are you two alright down there?"

Kibum smiled brightly and put his thumbs up. He secretly held onto Minjung's hand gave it a gently squeeze, sending her a small smile. *We're saved.*

The next few moments happened in a blur.

Jaejoong called for the guards which came running like crazy in a heap of mess. They used ropes and Kibum tied it to himself, while hugging Minjung, such that both of them could hauled up.

Jaejoong embraced both of them in a warm hug. "I thought something bad might have happened to both of you!" he exclaimed. "You don't know how worried I was the whole night!"

Kibum grinned. "That's cause you're my dear Hyung!" he patted Jaejoong's back. "I'm hungry. Let's go back."

Kibum rode the horse with Jaejoong while Minjung rode her own. When they went back to the tent, Sooyeon pounced Kibum immediately.

"KIBUM OPPA!!!" she screamed. "I was so worried about you!"

"Pffft liar." Minjung muttered under her breath. "I wonder who was in the tent trying on dresses when Kibum got lost."

Kibum saw Minjung trying to hide the scowl on her face Qnd found it amusing. He sent her a small assuring smile and that made Minjung's day.

"You must be tired." Jaejoong tapped on Minjung's shoulder and gave her a wide smile. "You better rest for a bit before we go back to the Palace."

Minjung nodded and went into the tent. Jaejoong smiled as he watched her. *I'm so glad you're fine Minjung.*



"I can't ride a horse myself, with my leg like this!" Kibum protested as he pointed to himself. He couldn't even walk with help now.

Sooyeon clung onto Kibum's arm. "Then you can sit with me in my carriage!!" she squealed.

Minjung's face immediately turned black and she walked away to her own carriage. Kibum chuckled inwardly when he saw.

"I think I'll sit with my Personal Maid, she can help me wrap the bandage when it's time to change the medicine." Kibum praised himself for thinking of such a genius reason.

Sooyeon pouted. "I can help you with it too Kibum Oppa!" she whined. "Sit with me!"

"Uh no." Kibum walked away. "I don't want my legs being paralyzed. I'll sit with Minjung." he said with a smile.

Minjung's eyes enlarged when she saw Kibum coming into the carriage after her. "What are you doing?" she hissed as Sooyeon ran after Kibum.

Kibum smirked as he closed the carriage door at the last minute in Sooyeon's face. He turned back to Minjung with a grin. "To sit with my Princess of course." he snuggled beside Minjung.

Minjung turned bright red and she looked at the small compartment they were in. "This carriage is too small! I'll share with Sooyeon gongju instead." she stood up, only to be pulled back onto Kibum's lap.

"Don't!" Kibum wrapped his arms round her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I wanna sit with you." he pouted.

Minjung's heart was racing and she couldn't think straight. She was impressed with how she could even quarrel and such with Kibum in the past.

Now when she looked at his face, she couldn't focus on anything else and her mind just stopped functioning completely.

The carriage took of and they began the journey back to the Palace. Sooyeon kept looking out of her window at them and Kibum shut both windows fast.

Minjung blinked. "You only have to close the one that faces Sooyeon." she gestured to the right. "Why did you have to close the left one too?"

Kibum pouted. "I don't want you looking at Jaejoong Hyung. He's my brother and I know he looks quite good when he rides the horse."

"I think quite good is an understatement." Minjung joked.

"Care to repeat that?" Kibum threatened, his face coming nearer and nearer to hers.

Minjung reddened and scrambled off his lap. "Ah I'm tired! I'll sleep!" she leaned her head against the wall of the carriage and closed her eyes.

Kibum chuckled and brought her head on his shoulder. Minjung's eyes fluttered open in surprise. "Whaa?"

"That's the use of your awesome Prince, my dear Princess." Kibum rested his head against hers "I'll be your head rest and you'll be my pillow."

Minjung smiled softly and closed her eyes. *This head rest feels good.*

Kibum stoked her hair gently and watched as she fell asleep. Soon, fatigue caught up with him as well and he too closed his eyes to meet her in dreamland.