Caught

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Minjung waiting excitedly at the pier, biting her lips.

She will soon be embracing her new life with Kibum. Him and her. Her and Him. Together forever.

She smiled to herself. *I'm so lucky to have Kibum.*

She looked around. "Why isn't he here yet?" she muttered.

She recalled seeing a few dark shadows before she was knocked out cold.

 

FLASHBACK

"So you're telling me that the Crown Prince is planning to run away with that maid girl?" Lady Jung gasped in shock.

"How can Oppa do that to me!" Sooyeon whined.

Jaejoong nodded. "I'm here to ask for your help. I know you want Sooyeon to marry Kibum, and to tell you the truth, I love Minjung. I don't want them to be together and I'm sure you don't want that to happen too."

Lady Jung nodded. "So what do you propose?"

"We catch Minjung before Kibum reaches her." Jaejoong said firmly. "Minjung will reach the Daejeon pier first before Kibum, in that time, we will catch her. I'll inform the King and Kibum will be sent back. And Minjung will be mine."

Lady Jung smirked. "That's a great plan. Deal."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Are we really going to leave this maid girl to Jaejoong Oppa?" Sooyeon asked, gesturing to the unconscious Minjung on the floor. "But Jaejoong Oppa is good looking too! She's not good enough for him!"

Lady Jung rolled her eyes. "Do you think I'll follow what he says?" she smirked. "As long as this girl is alive, she's a risk."

Sooyeon blinked in confusion.

"If Kibum is willing to give up all riches and wealth for her, he must love her a lot." Lady Jung reasoned. "If he doesn't get to her this time, he will try the second, third and fourth time. As long as this girl is alive, she will forever make Kibum want to return to her side."

Sooyeon's eyes widened. "T-then.. you want to kill her?" she gasped.

"Don't be so shocked Sooyeon ah." Lady Jung pursed her lips. "If you want to be the future Queen, this must be done. Just follow Umma's lead and you'll be the Queen."

She turned and snapped her fingers. "Come in! It's your work now!"

In came few buff and sly looking guys. Lady Jung pointed to Minjung. "Do whatever you want with her. Hurt her, her, cane her. As long as she dies in the end, it doesn't matter. Don't worry, you'll get enough riches to last your life time."

The guys snickered excitedly, seeing a beauty in front of them.

Sooyeon gulped as she followed her mother out of the abandoned house near the Daejeon pier. Her conscience was nagging her, but her desire to be Queen was stronger than anything else and she pushed everything aside.

 

Minjung felt someone breathing hot air down her cleavage, and some hot and wet thing her neck.

She furrowed her brows in discomfort, opening her eyes slowly. "Hey she's awake." one of the guys snickered.

Minjung's eyes widened when she saw four guys in front of her, two of them topless, one of them fully clothed and the last . She looked away instantly. "Where am I? WHo are you?" she asked, scared.

"Don't worry, we'll make the last time before your death pleasurable." the impatient guy began ripping Minjung's clothes off her.

Minjung shrieked and thrashed wildly. "Please! NO! I beg you!" she pleaded, large crystal tears falling down.

"Too bad missy," one of the topless guys smirked. "If you hadn't clung onto the Crown Prince and made Lady Jung angry, you wouldn't be in such a state. It's your fate."

Minjung cried. "Please. I beg you. Let me off. Please." she sobbed loudly.

The one that was fully clothed bit his lips in guilt. "Guys, she's just a pure innocent palace maid. I don't think we should do this to her."

"But we're being paid to!" One of the other guys protested. "And besides! She's such a beauty! I must admit the Crown Prince has taste. Don't you want to satisfy your needs?"

"Go away if you want to Jaewook, but I have my needs to satisfy." the guy smirked and tore the rest of the clothes off Minjung's body.

Minjung cried loudly, feeling cold air attack her whole body. She felt violated, the body parts no one had seen, except her Aunt, since birth, was being shown to these men just like that.

She felt like a worthless doll up for a show.

A plaything, a useless person, a toy. She wanted to die instead of going through all these.

She saved her ity up all her life, wanting to give it to the person she dearly loved. Wanting only Kibum to take it away when she was ready.

"NOOOOOO STOPPPPP!" Minjung screamed as the man pushed through her barrier mercilessly. "Please don't!" she sobbed in pain and disgust.

The fully clothed man, Jaewook, could not bear her screams anymore and he left the house. *I'm not that inhumane. I'll give up this opportunity for money.*