Yah! I love you!

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key's eyes darted around and his lips turned dry.

It had already been almost five hours since he last saw Minjung. The carnival was going to end in another thirty minutes and still be caught no sight of her.

He had combed through the entire school three times and even venturing into the female toilet to find her.

Jessica tried to distract him for the whole day while he was trying to shake her off. His attention never shifted from his goal of locating Minjung.

Beads of perspiration fell down his head and he bit his lips till he tasted blood. *Where is she? Did she leave already? Why didn't she tell me? Damn it!*

"Oppa don't find her anymore I think she may have gone home a long time ago!" Jessica whined.

"No way." Key continued combing through the people. "She didn't join Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin for food. She didn't go with Sujin and Minho. She didn't go with me! Where can she be?"

"She may just have wanted to be alone for today!" Jessica pouted. She pulled Key along with her. "Come on Oppa let's go to that store! The bracelets look good!"

Key growled inwardly. *I'm going to kill myself if something happens to her.*

"Jessica ah! Are you thirsty?" Key suddenly asked.

Jessica looked up, brightening. "Yeah!"

"Then wait for me there, I'll buy you orange punch." he pointed and whipped out his wallet.

Jessica went to the corner to wait obediently and smiled, happy that Key was finally paying attention to her. Key peeked back and saw Jessica smiling to herself and he smirked. *Fool.*

He ran off at the first chance as fast as his legs could carry him. Jessica's eyes widened when she saw her prince charming running away. "Key Oppa! Where are you going!" she squealed.

"Damn!" Key cursed and he darted into the first tent he came to. He peeked out of the tent and saw Jessica running past and he sighed in relief.

He turned around to find a black hooded figure backing away from him. He looked up and saw the sign "Fortune Telling Witch: 100% Reliable."

He blinked. *Fortune telling..? If this is true.. Then she'll know where Minjung is!!!*

The hooded figure shuffled awkwardly backwards, trying to escape without being seen. Key came forward and pulled her to the seat in front of the crystal ball. "Not so fast witch! I have something to ask!!" he pleaded. "I'll pay you ten times more."

Minjung perspired profusely behind the hood as she felt her heart pounding against her chest. *Just don't talk Minjung! Don't talk and he won't recognize you!! You've avoided him the whole day you can do it for another five minutes!*

Key frowned and stared intensely at her. Minjung shifted in her seat as she prayed the hood and the darkness would cover enough of her face. *I wonder what he wants to ask? About Jessica?*

"Help me see!" Key pleaded, almost begging, his voice cracking. "Help me see where that stupid Nerd Girl Han Minjung is please!"

Minjung took a sharp intake of breath. *He's looking for me?*

"I'm going crazy!" Key ruffled his hair frustratedly. "She's been missing the whole day and I can't find her no matter how many times I look! I even went into the female toilet and she's still not there! I don't know what to do damn it!"

Key took several deep breaths and calmed himself down. "Something was bothering her before she disappeared. But she wouldn't tell me and she just avoided me! She doesn't know how mad it makes me that stupid girl! I'm going crazy thinking of the possible things that could have happened to her!"

"I'll kill myself if something happens to her." Key croaked. He was almost on the verge of breakdown. "I'll seriously kill myself if I can't even protect the one I lo-"

Minjung froze. *Lo..?*

Key stopped himself. What did he want to say?

He growled. "AISH!!!" he grumbled. "Damn it I'll just admit it already!" he screamed.

"I LOVE HER ALRIGHT!" he yelled. "I love her so ing much so please please please please just help me see where she is!"

Minjung felt a tear trickling down her cheek. "Key..." she whispered softly.

Key froze. He looked up slowly, his heart pounding. He had looked everywhere. Everywhere except... Here.

"Han Minjung?" Key whispered.

Minjung gasped and she held fast on the hood that covered her face. *Oh no!* "Yah! Come here!" Key growled.

Minjung shook her head and shuffled her seat backwards. Key pounced at her and Minjung let out a yelp. "Eeekk!"

The hood fell off her head and Key found himself staring into the face he yearned to see for the whole day. "YAH! SO YOU WERE THE WITCH?" he yelled. "What the hell? I just.. I just.." he faltered, when he realized he just confessed to her.

Minjung reddened and looked away. Key pinned her wrists to her sides and hovered above her. "Yah Han Minjung," he said in a low voice. "The things I said just now.. Ignore them."

Minjung's heart stopped. *Does he want to take the words back?*

"Because now I'm going to say it again to you, not to some stupid witch." he said softly. He caressed her cheek and gazed gently into her eyes. "Han Minjung.. I love you."

Their lips finally met in a blast of emotions, as the kept up passion was finally released. Their lips moved in motion with each other, mirroring the love they felt for each other.

Key wrapped his arms round Minjung's waist and brought her closer to himself. Minjung felt herself melting away in his arms, this was more than anything she had felt.

They broke apart, softly panting. Key leaned his forehead against hers and smiled, a foolish love sick puppy smile.

"I love you too, Kim Kibum." Minjung whispered.

Key felt fireworks exploding in his heart and he brought his lips on hers to claim that little piece of heaven once again.