Captured again

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key shot out of bed, pale in shock.

He took a sharp intake of breath and realized he was sniffling. He reached to touch his face and to his shock, he was crying.

The scene of that Palace Maid dying wad etched deeply in his mind. His heart was hurting like mad even though it was jus a dream.

*Why am I like this? This is just a dream.*

There was a sudden click that went off in his mind. Suddenly everything made sense.

"The Prince and I are called Kim Kibum." Key paced round the room. "That maid, I wasn't able to catch her name till the last dream. She's also called Han Minjung."

Key paled. "And his elder brother is called Kim Jaejoong. He has four friends, called the Shining Princes, like SHINee. They have a friend called Sujin.."

Key stopped in front of the mirror to look at his reflection.

He was wearing a simple white tee from his sleep, with bed hair, and fatigue eyes from planning his elopement with Minjung today.

His sight blurred and he found himself staring at himself, but not himself.

It was him 500 years ago.

Prince Kim Kibum, wearing the royal robe, looking depressed over the loss of his love. "Don't miss this chance again." the reflection mouthed.

Key blinked and his reflection returned to normal.

Key sank on his bed, trembling. "I'm the reincarnation of the prince. Minjung is the reincarnation of the Palace Maid. Hyung is the reincarnation of the elder prince."

"Which means..." Key paled. "Minjung is going to die."

Key stood up abruptly and rushed down the stairs. *I can't let it happen again. I can't lose her a second time.*

He cursed himself mentally when he saw the time. There was only fifteen minutes to the meeting time with Minjung at the Daejeon Train Station and he had overslept.

He bounded out of the door, only to be stopped by his brother.

"Key where do you think you're-" Jaejoong stopped him.

Key glared at Jaejoong with hate so deep, Jaejoong blinked in surprise. *Did he already know we are going to kidnap Minjung?*

"I'm not going to let you talk me out of this Hyung." Key spat. "Because of my mistake of a few minutes of hesitation, I lost her once. I was too late." he said regretfully.

Jaejoong stared, confused. The words he had prepared to discourage Key from eloping suddenly disappeared and he stared at his brother in complete puzzlement.

*Why is he talking as if this has happened before?* Jaejoong frowned.

"I'm not going to let you take her away from me again." Key growled and he shook off Jaejoong's grip.

Jaejoong stared as Key ran as fast as he could, towards the Daejeon Train Station.

"What was that?" He muttered. "I just hope Aunt Jung and Jessica are already there."



Key flagged a cab as soon as he could.

He didn't have everything he prepared for the journey. He didn't take his clothes or any spare cash or his passport, or anything he had to bring in order to elope.

Because this time, his aim was different.

He wasn't there to run away with her. He was going to save her before the tragedy happened a second time.

"DRIVE FASTER!" Key roared.

The taxi driver gulped, afraid. He crossed the speed limit and raced to the train station at top speed. Key's face was one that could possibly kill, and he sure wasn't going to risk his life just because of a possible speeding ticket.

They arrived at the Train Station in a matter of minutes and Key bounded out of the door at once.

"YAH! You haven't paid yet!" the taxi driver yelled after him.

Key ignored him and ran as fast as he could to their meeting place. *Please baby princess, please still be there.*

He reached the other side of the railway, and he sighed on relief. Minjung smiled brightly and waved at him. "Key Oppa!" she smiled.

Her eyes rounded when she saw that he wasn't taking any baggage. *Isn't he going to elope with me?*

Key wanted to explain things to her, when a train passed by the two of them.

From the windows of the passing train, Key could see Minjung tip toeing, trying to catch a glimpse of him.

Without warning, four masked men appeared out of nowhere and covered Minjung's mouth, preventing her from screaming.

Key's eyes widened, his heart stopping momentarily.

"HAN MINJUNG!" Key yelled.

He cursed the passing train and ran as fast as he could to the underpass, making his way to the other side of the railway.

By the time he got there, Minjung was already captured and nowhere in sight.

Key punched the wall in regret. *I'm too late again!*

He ran to the nearest telephone booth and called up Onew as fast as he could.

"Hyung. Help me."