Elope

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Minjung smiled and nodded. She trusted him with all her life.

Kibum intertwined their fingers and gazed at their hands. *I'm never going to let this hand go, ever.*

--------------------------

Kibum's face almost constantly had that frown stuck on it. He never smiled and he never laughed at all.

The maids and servants were sympathetic, but the King and Queen were especially elated. They made Sooyeon follow Kibum wherever he went, not that she didn't already do that, and even made her stay in the chamber next to his.

From morning till night, the first and last person he saw wad Sooyeon.

Kibum rubbed his forehead tiredly. *And that person is supposed to be Minjung. Why would I want to see Sooyeon all day?*

There came a knock on the door and Kibum flinched. He jumped on the chair and took out a scroll, pretending to be immersed in reading.

"Don't disturb me now I'm reading!" Kibum commanded.

...

"Eh. Alright. Mianhe Hyung." came a meek voice.

Kibum blinked. Hyung?

He whipped his read round and saw Taemin preparing to close the door. He brightened and ran over. "Yah don't go! Come in!"

Taemin puffed his cheeks confused. "I thought you said you were reading."

"I thought you were Sooyeon that's why." Kibum explained. He looked about, not seeing any of the other Prince's. "Where are the others?"

"Oh right!" Taemin yelped. He ran outside to one of the bushes and pulled the other three hyung's out.

He ran back red faced and beaming. "Hyungs made me come look for you first cause they didn't want to risk meeting Sooyeon if she happens to be here." he pouted. "And they made me come. Because I'm the maknae. What in the banana milk is this??!"

Jonghyun smiled sheepishly and patted Taemin's head. "Hehe you did a good deed Taemin ah. You'll go to heaven." he assured.

Jinki patted Kibum's shoulder encouragingly. "We came to see you. We figured you needed some support."

Kibum nodded gratefully. "I need all the support I need. I'm going crazy. It's been almost a month since Abeoji found out about us and I've only seen Minjung thrice. I'm going mad." he ruffled his hair.

"Have you tried talking to Wangja?" Minho asked.

Kibum shot him a look. "Of course. But that old man wouldn't listen."

Taemin looked around, scared. "I dont think you should call the Wangja that old man..."

Kibum rolled his eyes. "I've lost all my respect for him, even though he's my father. I don't know what to do. I have to make this work. I have to be together with Minjung!" Kibum sighed. "I even tried giving up the throne to Jaejoong hyung but he just wouldn't agree. He wants Minjung for himself."

Jinki sighed. "I didn't know Jaejoong Hyung would turn out to be like this."

Taemin nodded. "Me neither. He's stealing Minjung Noona from Kibum Hyung. He's bad." he shook his head his brows furrowed.

Suddenly, the dinohead jumped up. "Yah Kibum ah! You said you would give up the throne for her!" he squealed. "But are you willing to give up royalty for her?"

Kibum raised his brows. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," Jonghyun asked excitedly. "Are you willing to become a commoner, with no riches and wealth, but you have your love by your side?"

Minho gasped. "You mean... Like eloping?"

Jonghyun nodded. "That's the only way. The King won't agree. Jaejoong won't take the throne. The only way is to elope far far away."

"Hyung, what do you think?" Minho nudged.

Kibum remained silent for a while. He smiled to himself and looked up at Jonghyun, his eyes shining. "KIM JONGHYUN SARANGHAEEEE!" he squealed. "If I didn't have Minjung I'd go gay for you! You're so smart!!"

Jonghyun smiled smugly. "Well of course." he puffed his chest. "So I'm guessing you're going to take this option?"

Kibum nodded. Jinki twisted his lips. "But you won't have servants anymore. You'll have to work for money. You have to earn a living for yourself..."

Kibum nodded. "I know. And I as a man I want to support my own woman." he said firmly. "I don't mind the riches and wealth, as long as I have Minjung it would be alright."

"But where would we stay...?" Kibum trailed off thinking.

"I'll get you a house near the north. Normal people wouldn't go near the north so I'm guessing it would be fine." Jinki offered.

Jonghyun nodded. "I'll get you the carriage and horses. I have my ways."

"I'll ask around with Taemin for money the other princes can spare. You'll need as much as you can get." Minho smiled.

Kibum looked at them, touched. "You guys are really my best friends. But if you help me and the King finds out, you guys will be in deep trouble."

Jinki shook his head. "As long as you find your happiness. We will support you all the way."

Kibum smiled and hugged everyone. "Thank you guys." he said gratefully. "Now the only thing left is to ask Minjung for her opinion."