Key: 1 Minjung: 1

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

The Kingka was left standing there with his Doraemon underwear exposed for the whole world to see.

Suddenly, Almighty didn't seem all that great.

Key's face turned bright red with anger and embarrassment.

"YAH YOUUUU!" he shrieked.


---------------------------------

Everyone stared at the doraemon underwear intently, unable to believe that their fashionable diva Kingka actually wore such underwear.

cute-cartoon-cat-doraemon-men-underwear-

It was so embarrassing. The Doraemon seemed to be excited to meet everyone and it caught everyone's attention.

Minho's face was red from trying hard not to burst into laughter. Jonghyun bit on his lips till bled. Taemin and Onew stuffed themselves with Banana Milk and Chicken respectively, keeping their mouths full in hope that they won't laugh.

Nobody wanted to get into Key's bad side. It was asking for death. The whole class seemed to be holding their breath, controlling their laughter.

All but one.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD DORAEMON? SERIOUSLY?" Minjung guffawed, clutching her stomach. "THIS IS SO FUNNY!" she wiped a tear from her eyes.

Key's face turned a dangerous black. The SHINee members backed away, sensing their umma's rage.

Key picked up his pants from Minjung's grip, fastening it on himself. He kneeled down and lifted Minjung's face by her chin and narrowed her eyes at her.

"Who do you think you're laughing at?" Key asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Minjung continued sprawling on the floor, enjoying the laugh. "YOU! Omg Doraemon!" she giggled.

Key's face hardened. *This girl is asking for death.*

"And do you think you have the rights to laugh at my underwear?" Key asked menacingly. "Look at yourself."

Minjung pouted and straightened up. She had large glasses on, braids and overalls. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Key rolled his eyes. "You look fine."

Minjung smiled happily, until she heard his next line. "If you were living in the 1980s."

Minjung glared at him while the students burst into laughter. "Look at yourself nerd, you don't have the right to criticize my Doraemon underwear." Key continued mercilessly. "If a woman isn't pretty, they should at least make some effort to look good."

He looked her up and down. "You look bad, you dress bad. One word for you: bad."

Minjung glared at him angrily, her fists trembling. *So what if he is the Kingka? It doesn't give him the right to be so mean!*

"Not everyone has the money to buy pretty clothes for your information." Minjung snapped.

Key snickered. "Of course. A begged nerd like you shouldn't even be in SM high. The school is wasting it's resources on funding someone like you."

Minjung fumed and furrowed her brows. Key stood up and addressed the class. "From now on, no one is to talk to this nerd here. She is officially SHINee's enemy, you all know what to do." he smirked down at her.

Minjung wanted to throw a punch at his face but she had to have a good conduct. After all, she was there on a scholarship.



"Hey Myungsoo, what's the deadline for the English essay?" Minjung asked.

L smirked at her and turned away. "Some people just don't know their place." he said to Sungyeol who was sitting beside him.

Minjung frowned and turned to Gongchan sitting on her right instead. "Gongchan sshi, do you know when's the deadline for the English essay?"

Gongchan opened his mouth to reply when his Hyung, Jinyoung covered his mouth. "You wanna die? She's SHINEE'S enemy!" he hissed.

Gongchan's eyes widened and he turned away, ignoring Minjung. Minjung scowled. *That stupid Key.*

"It's this friday." someone whispered.

Minjung turned around and saw Sujin winking at her. She smiled back. *At least there's some one nice here.*



It was time for the math test, and everyone was burying their heads in the test papers.

Minjung finished first as usual and she went up to pass up her papers. Before she left, she glanced back at the class and saw someone fidgeting.

That someone was none other than Almighty Key.

He was exchanging answers with Jonghyun who was sitting beside him. The dinohead and diva seemed to have no talent in numbers at all. They were still stuck in the first question.

Minjung smirked. *Payback time.*

"Mr Lee." Minjung walked up to the teacher. "You might want to check on Key and Jonghyun's papers. They might just have had some transfer of information right there."

With that, she walked out of the class.

The teacher fumed. "KIM KIBUM! KIM JONGHYUN!" he screamed.

Key glared at Minjung walking out. *THAT STUPID NERRRRDDDD!!!*