Kiss?

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

The weekends found Key, Minjung, and the rest of the American students at the pier. As Krystal suggested, they were going on a yacht.

The rest of the SHINee members were so jealous of their Diva and Flaming Charisma, cause they got to spend the afternoon with hot girls like Krystal. (Actually only Jonghyun, cause Taemin was jealous of the Banana Milk they would provide and Onew was jealous of the Chicken Nuggets on the menu.)

Key and Minjung reached early and waited by the pier for the rest of them. Key looked Minjung up and down. She was wearing a large pullover and baggy pants, topped off with her signature braids.

"Yah what are you wearing?" he frowned. "We're going on a yacht, not some north pole! You should be wearing some summer dress or something."

Minjung pushed her glasses and shrugged. "The second hand store only has this type of clothes anyway." she pouted.

Key twisted his lips and looked at her as the sea breeze blew some of her hair. Although she was dressed like a begger/construction worker/nerd, she still looked pretty cute in his opinion.

After realizing what he thought, Key mentally smacked himself. *Yah! Who are you calling cute you stupid!!!*

Just then, the rest of them arrived, with Minho desperately trying to get Sujin's attention, and Sujin and L.Joe having a passionate talk. Krystal rushed over to Key immediately, her flowing sun dress flying in the wind as she held on to her straw hat to prevent it from flying away.

"Key Oppa!" Krystal smiled brightly. "I'm so excited!"

Key nodded stiffly. "Yeah." He narrowed his eyes at Krystal and back at Minjung. *This is the type of girl you should be thinking she's cute!!! Not the Nerd Girlll!!!!!*



"WOAH!!! PARAM!!" Minjung squealed as spread her arms out as the yacht began sailing further from land. The wind blew hard against her and her large pullover flapped in the wind.

Her skinny self looked like it could almost be blown away by the sea wind, and the rocking of the yacht didn't help. Key looked at her worriedly. *Yah does she want to fall in the water and die? She better stop flapping her arms about in that dangerous position.*

He was about to go over to her, when Yoochun beat him to it and brought Minjung down. "Yah don't stand so high." he advised. "I don't want you toppling over into the sea."

Minjung pouted. "But it's so pretty!" she looked out again, her eyes shining. "The sea is so vast!"

Yoochun chuckled. "It is." he nodded. "Come on, let's do something else. Are you hungry? I brought sandwiches!"

"Okay!" Minjung chirped happily and followed Yoochun like a puppy. Key looked down at his croissants and scowled, stuffing on in his mouth. "Pfffftt."


They settled down on the deck to eat the picnic that was made up of food everyone brought. Amongst all of them, the croissants Key brought was the most popular.

"Woah Key Oppa! You're really good at cooking!" Krystal spazzed enthusiastically.

Key shot Minjung a smug look. "Yeah. Thanks."

Yoochun sighed softly. "Guess I can't be the perfect husband then. I have no talent in cooking."

"Don't say that Yoochun sshi." Minjung comforted. "I think your sandwiches are really good!" she praised as she took another.

Key scowled even deeper. "Yah Nerd Girl. Help me talk a can of Green Tea." he ordered.

Minjung frowned at him. "Why me?"

"Cause I said so." Key rolled his eyes, secretly happy that at least her attention was once again focused on him.

"I'll take it." Yoochun offered, but Minjung stopped him. "I'll take it." she said, glaring at Key.

She went over to the side of the deck where the drinks are placed. She opened the box and took out a can of Green Tea for Key and Lemon Tea for herself.

Before she went back to the others, she took a look at the sea that was jus below her and smiled. "So pretty." she muttered.

She stood up, unsteady from the rocking of the yacht. Just as she took her first step, she slipped on the wet floor of the deck and her top half of her body was sent toppling backwards, over the deck.

She screamed as she fell into the water. "AHHHHH!" she squealed for a brief second, before the sea water muffled her cries.

Key stood up immediately, his face pale with shock and ran over to the side of the deck. He saw Minjung struggling in the water, thrashing wildly, but making no progress coming up to the surface.

"!" he cursed and he jumped into the water without hesitation.

The rest of them looked down at the sea, praying hard that nothing will happen to Minjung.

Minjung was starting to lose focus of her sight. Everything was becoming blurry from the lack of oxygen. Her head felt like blowing up and her limbs did nothing to help her elevate.

*I'm going to die...* Minjung thought sadly as she closed her eyes, awaiting eternal sleep.

Just then, a strong arm wrapped itself round her thin waist and hauled her upwards. Her head broke the surface of the water in no time as Key paddled the both of them to the yacht.

Key's heart was working overtime, pounding hard against his chest with worry and anxiety as he patted Minjung's cheek, wanting her to wake up. "Yah Han Minjung!" he yelled desperately, but the latter was still faint.

"!" Key cursed, a tear leaking from his eyes and trickling down his cheek.

Minho gasped softly, seeing his Hyung cry for the first time. It was the first time the awesome Diva seemed weak because of something.

Key held Minjung's nose with his fingers and opened . He took a deep breath and leant over to her, giving to mouth resuscitation.

*Please don't die on me Han Minjung. Please.* Key pleaded in his mind as another drop of tear landed on Minjung's face.

Minjung started spluttering and coughing. Her chest started heaving up and down, trying to take in large volumes of air she lost.

Key brightened and wiped the water from her face with the hem of his shirt.

Without caring how it looked, he pulled her to his chest and hugged her tight.

"Han Minjung, I'm glad you're alive." he whispered.