I DON'T LIKE HER! .. I think?

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Minjung and the rest were inside the yacht, having fun while eating snacks and watching a movie. It was a horror movie, and Minjung was frightened out of her wits. However, she didn't want to make a big fuss out of it and she kept mum, gritting her teeth trying to hold back her screams.

Key had seen her looking so frightened and he had wanted to go to her side to comfort her, to hug her, to pat her back, to tell her everything was fine.

And that was when Yoochun beat him to it and brought Minjung's face to his chest, patting her back softly. "It's okay. These are all fake." Yoochun comforted.

"Really?" Minjung squeezed her eyes shut.

"Maybe?" Yoochun teased. "YAH!" Minjung slapped Yoochun's arm.

Key glared at them, feeling an unknowing anger.

He didn't like how he was holding her so close. He didn't like how she slapped his hand in such an intimate manner. He didn't like that it wasn't him to be by her side when she needed company.

"WOAHHHH!" Krystal scooted over to Key's side. "That was so scary Key Opp---" Krystal faltered when Key suddenly stood up.

"This is boring." Key stated coldly. He glared at Minjung and Yoochun, before going out onto the deck to take a breather.

Minjung noticed him looking angry and she pouted. *What's wrong?* She pushed herself out of Yoochun's arms and stood up. "Where are you going?" Yoochun raised his brows.

"The movie's too scary." Minjung shuddered. "And I have to talk to Key." she gave him a small smile before stepping out.

She found Key standing by the rails, looking out into the night. The sea was a pool of black at this point, but it wasn't scary, since the moon was reflected on the water surface, making it glimmer and shine.

Key ruffled his hair frustratedly and bit his lips hard. "Stupid...touchy....brainless..." Minjung caught Key mumbling to himself.

"What are you thinking about?" Minjung asked curiously. Key jumped in surprise and turned round. "Oh it's you." he said in a bored voice, but his heart fluttered a little, thinking that she left Yoochun's embrace to come out here.

"Nothing." Key twisted his lips.

Minjung eyed him suspiciously. *This isn't how the Doraemon Diva usually acts. Something was bothering him.* She nudged him softly. "Yah you can tell me anything."

Key shook his head. *I can't possibly tell her I was bothered by the fact that she was cuddling with Yoochun right? She might think I like her which I don't!*

"It's really nothing." Key shook his head again. He looked down at her and his heart skipped a beat. Seeing her in the moonlight made her even more beautiful than before. *Why didn't I notice she was this beautiful?* Key thought to himself.

Her skin seemed milky and smooth, her eyes large with innocence and concern, her lips full and luscious. Key cleared his voice, hoping it would clear his head as well. "What are you doing out here?" he asked.

Minjung puffed her cheeks and leant against the railings. "The movie was too scary." she confessed. She peeked a him slightly and twisted her lips, her cheeks slightly flushing. "And.. I wanted to say thank you to you." she continued softly.

Key looked at her in surprise, a smile hinting at his lips when he saw her bashful expression. "Although you're a stupid Doraemon Diva ert who stole my first kiss..." she grumbled, earning a chuckle from him. "It's a fact that you saved me."

"If it wasn't for you, I would I died today." Minjung looked at him in the eyes. "Thank you, Key."

Key bit back his smile and rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever." he waved it away.

He turned to the other side and the smile finally broke widely on his face. Minjung pouted and peeked at Key, disappointed at his nonchalant behavior. She tip toed and saw the grin on his face from the corner. She bit back her smile and looked the other way, letting her smile finally plaster on her face. *Pfffftt.. stupid snob.* she chuckled softly.

 

Finally after a three day stay, the American students were returning to America. Krystal was bawling her eyes out, and taking numerous pictures of Key. "I'll miss you Key Oppa!!" she cried sadly. "You'll be my idol forever!"

Amber gave Minho and five and smirked. "Good luck in getting your girl." she glanced at Sujin. Minho smiled gratefully. *I hope so too!*

Sujin gave L.Joe a hug and a box of chocolates. "It's nice meeting you L.Joe." Sujin smiled. L.Joe grinned and ruffled her hair. "You too."

He peeked over at Minho looking at them and smirked. "You know..." he whispered. "If you like rappers, I know one of them that seems to like you a lot."

Sujin's eyes rounded. "Who?" she looked around.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Dense.* He pointed behind him and Sujin let her gaze follow, finally landing on Minho. Her eyes widened even more and she gasped. "You're kidding! How can Minho like me!" she hissed.

L.Joe shrugged. "Why not?" Sujin's eyes darted around. "But.. but he's a kingka and he's good looking and hot and y and handsome and-"

"So you like him too." L.joe smirked. "Just go for it Sujin! Fighting!"

Yoochun gave Minjung a warm hug and patted her head. "It's been fun these few days Minjung. I'll miss you when I get back." he admitted.

"Me too Yoochun sshi." Minjung bit her lip. "Take care."

Yoochun nodded and smiled. He looked over at Key who was glancing their way again. *That pig.*

Key jumped a little as Yoochun came over to him. For the first time during these few days, Yoochun seemed to have interest in talking to him when he caught Key's gaze.

"Errr.. Have a safe trip back." Key said politely.

What surprise him was Yoochun's thump on his back. "Yah punk! You seriously don't remember me even after three days?" Yoochun raised his brows.

"I know you're Yoochun..?" Key blinked, confused.

Yoochun rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you forgot me you punk! I'm Micky!" Yoochun exclaimed.

Key's eyes widened in surprise when he realised who Yoochun was. "You're the kid that stayed over at our house when I was five!" Key gasped.

Yoochun grinned. "Finally!" he exclaimed. "You swore to be my best friend forever and because of a girl, you forgot about me."

Key puffed his cheeks. "What girl?"

Yoochun smirked knowingly. "You like Minjung don't you?" he grinned. "Don't you dare to deny cause I know it's true. I was trying to make you pissed off all these time by sticking close to her and look how successful it has been! I bet you hated me these few days."

Key looked down guiltily. "I'm sorry.. But trust me! I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER!" he said determinedly.

Yoochun rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah." he scoffed. "Trust me too then. Just confess you idiot. You're infacuated. You better give me good news when I return to America!"

The four Korean students waved as the bus went off. Minjung sniffled and sighed. "The days went by too fast." she said regretfully. "We just knew each other and they're going now."

Key nodded. He looked over at her and thought of what Yoochun said to him. *I DON'T LIKE HER!! It can't be! I love her pissed off face and all but I don't like her!!!*

"Right?" he muttered.