Dugeun Dugeun

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

The guests stayed on for the next few days, with Byunghun and Amber looking about curiously like little kids, Krystal always stuck with the other minor princesses around, talking about fashion and makeup, while Yoochun in the library.

Opps correction. When I mean Yoochun in the library, I meant Yoochun and his NOW personal maid, Minjung in the library. And let's not forget the stalker Kibum.

Kibum had forgone all his duties for the past few days, without reviewing the country's progress with the other officials, without preparing himself with battle techniques, without doing anything useful.

All he did was stick around Minjung and Yoochun like a slug, following them around like a erted stalker. "Doesn't the Crown Prince have duties?" Yoochun whispered when Kibum was out of earshot.

Minjung giggled. "I think he does but I have no idea why he keeps insisting on keeping you company." Minjung shrugged. "Maybe he's just a good host?"

Yoochun caught Kibum scowling unconsciously at him when he saw Yoochun and Minjung whispering and he smirked. *I think I have a good idea why.*



The stay of these guests soon came to an end and there was a royal ball held to send them off in fame and glory. The King and Queen and all the other royals were there as well.

The princesses were the most excited since it was a chance to dress up well and hopefully charm Kibum's socks off. Although they were royals, they might not be related hence in-house marriage was not forbidden.

The maids were also excited for the ball since it was the first time all the princes were gathered together and it was a great feast for the eyes. Minjung had been given a beautiful hanbok since she was Yoochun's personal maid and Yoochun had requested to have a dance with her to show his gratitude for the past few days.

Minjun tugged at the hanbok awkwardly and looked at Sujin for her opinion. Sujin's eyes grew wide. "Omona!" she gasoed. "Is this Minjung?" she turned Minjung round and looked her from head to toe. "You look even better than all the princesses!"

Minjung flushed red. "Don't lie Sujin ah!" she waved her hands about.

"It's true!" Sujin insisted. "OHHH! I can't wait to see you and Yoochun goon dance! I will be supporting you from the sidelines! Go now quickly! Don't make your Yoochun goon wait!"

Minjung rolled her eyes and smiled. She made her way carefully to the Main Hall, afraid to dirty the hanbok. She took a deep breath and opened the door carefully.

Suddenly, all eyes were on her. There were gasps and fingers were pointing at her. Even the King seemed surprised at how beautiful Minjung looked. He smirked at Kibum. "So this is the maid you were fighting with?"

Kibum didn't respond. His eyes were fixed on Minjung, not wanting to look at anyone else except her. Her hanbok wasn't the most beautiful, the other princesses had more elaborate and expensive ones. However, it was her innocence and elegance that shone through and maded her the most beautiful of the night.

In Kibum's mind, although the room was filled with other beautiful princesses that other men could die for, the only one his eyes could see was Minjung. His heart began thumping in a weird fashion and he looked away quickly. *What's happening?*

Jaejoong and Yoochun's jaws were almost reaching the floor when Minjung entered. Jaejoong gasped softly. *She's even prettier than I imagined.*

"Wow!" Yoochun nodded appreciatively. He went over to Minjung in no time being the experienced love expert he is, and held his hand out. "My I have this dance with you?"

Minjung bit her lips hesitantly. "I don't know how to dance the western ballroom dance. I only know the traditional korean dances." she muttered.

Yoochun took her hand and placed it on his shoulder. "Don't worry, just follow my lead."

The musicians began putting down their traditional korean instruments and Byunghun started playing a violin he had brought from America. Minjung was blushing furiously from the attention she was getting. Besides from the many stares from around the room, the man in fron to her himself, was also staring at her with much intensity.

"Honestly," Yoochun said softly. "You look really beautiful tonight. When I return to America, the thing about Korea I will miss the most .. It'll be you."

Minjung's eyes rounded in surprise. She bowed. "Thank you."

Yoochun grinned. *This girl is cute. I can see why that Crown Prince is so infacuated with her.*

All of a sudden, a hand landed on Yoochun's shoulder and pushed him away. "I want to try the dance too!" Kibum squealed in a cute voice, but his face was murderous towards Yoochun.

Minjung raised her brows with the sudden change of his attitude. "Then I shall hand Lady Minjung to you then." Yoochun nodded and went off. *Psssh selfish.*

Minjung began swaying her body to the music like when she did with Yoochun. However, what was different was how her heart was responding. It began pounding hard against her chest, making her ultra sensitive to every of Kibum's small movements. She began to be conscious of how close he was, and how his gaze on her was much softer and gentler than Yoochun's.

"That wasn't very nice to cut in like that." Minjung tried saying to divert the attention from her rapidly beating heart.

Kibum chuckled "Oh yea?" he grinned. "Just live with it. I'm Kim Kibum, I do what I want."

Minjung rolled her eyes and smiled. *Of course. As always.*

A comfortable silence settled between them and Kibum gazed down at her flushing face. His heart too was working twice as hard as normal, beating at an unhumanly speed. *Why am I feeling like this again?*

"You know.." Kibum started. "You .. you look.. you look.." he stuttered, red in the face. Minjung looked at him curiously, surprised to find the always confident Crown Prince stumbling over his words for once.

Kibum was afraid his heat might just malfunction all of a sudden with the way it was beating. He was afriad she would hear it. He was afraid to be such a weakling all of a sudden in front of her.

He let go all of a sudden and Minjung looked at him in surprise. Kibum avoided her gaze and bit his lips, preparing to walk off.

Before he went off, he whispered,"Really Beautiful."

That two words made Minjung's heart go into another round of F1 race.