I love her.. but this isn't the look I want to see on her face

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Minjung snapped her head towards the door once she heard it opening. Her eyes furrowed as the intruder walked towards her carefully.

"Minjung ah." Jaejoong called softly.

Minjung glared at him. "You don't deserve to call me that Jaejoong sshi." she said coldly.

Jaejoong winced. He knew she would hate him for kidnapping her for himself, but this was how much he loved her. He was obsessed.

"Minjung ah.. look. I'm sorry for kidnapping you like this when you're supposed to be eloping with Key." Jaejoong bent down and caressed Minjung's face gently, causing her to jerk away.

"But you and Key aren't meant to be." Jaejoong continued. "Are you seriously going to only care about your happiness and neglect the others? What about my parents? They'll be devastated when they know Key's gone. And SHINee? Sujin? They'll miss you so much. Why would you want to do something that puts so many people in pain?"

Minjung bit her lip. She knew that their elopement was not something between the two of them. It affected everyone around them.

"Are you really going to be so selfish Minjung?" Jaejoong continued pulling the guilt trick. "The MInjung I knew wouldn't do something so selfish."

Minjung looked at Jaejoong coldly. "Yes I wouldn't. But that was before I fell for Key." she replied. "I love him. I can't say that nothing else matters besides him, but amongst everything that matters, he matters the most. I might as well be called a selfish than to lose Key."

Jaejoong's face fell. "Are you insane? Why do you love him so much?" Jaejoong screamed. His anger was going out of control.

Why? What's wrong with him? He was good looking and hot as well. A lot of girls wanted him, even more than Key's fans, if he might add.

Why can't she see him instead? Why can't see love him?

"I love you so much Minjung!" Jaejoong yelled. "Why don't you love me back!"

Minjung stared at Jaejoong, horrified. This wasn't the kind and patient Jaejoong Oppa she knew.

He was always kind and had his feelings under control. He wouldn't raise his voice, he wouldn't pick a fight.

But the Jaejoong now, he looked so menacing, so evil. Like he had so much pent up emotions in him that were waiting to be released.

Minjung flinched. *Is this all because of me? All these while, Jaejoong Oppa was suffering like that because of me?*

"Jaejoong Oppa.." Minjung croaked. "I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry but I love-"

"SHUT UP!" Jaejoong roared. "I don't want to hear you apologize. I want you to love me! LOVE ME!" Jaejoong saw red and he pounced on Minjung kissing her neck mercilessly.

"I'll make you mine. Mine and mine only." Jaejoong growled, making countless hickeys on her bare neck.

Minjung's breath hitched and tears began welling up in her eyes. *I caused Jaejoong Oppa to become this beast. It's because of me.*

"Oppa.. please stop. Please." MInjung begged, her voice weak.

"No." Jaejoong refused flatly. "I'll not stop till you're completely mine." he growled, kissing up her jaw. He trailed kisses up her ear, nibbling and biting, and tasting. His lust was taking over his anger, driving him out of control.

He moved nearer and nearer to the sweet heaven of her lips, wanting to claim those pink lucious lips he had dreamt off night after night. He stopped for a while to look at Minjung's face.

He wanted to see his effect on her. He wanted to see her dreamy unfocused eyes, he wanted to hear her his name, he wanted to feel her trembling under his touch.

Instead, he saw her eyes squeezed shut, willing for the ordeal to be over. She was biting her lips so hard, they bled. A tear trickled down her cheeks, her body trembling, not with pleasure but with fear.

"Key Oppa.. help." Minjung whispered, sniffling.

Jaejoong froze, his heart stopping.

He flinched. So this was his effect on her. A , a lecher, a cruel man.

*I can't have her heart even if I have her body.* Jaejoong frowned. *She belongs to Key. Key and Key only.*

His thumb swept across her cheek gently, wiping her tear away. Minjung opened her eyes, confused at the change in his touch.

Jaejoong took Minjung in his arms and hugged her. "I'm so sorry Minjung. I went overboard. I was overcome by jealousy and anger. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he kept repeating.

Minjung softened. Her heart was still pounding from the fear, but she smiled mildly. Her Jaejoong Oppa was back.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're back to normal Jaejoong Oppa." Minjung whispered. "And I'm really sorry for not being able to return your feelings."

Jaejoong tore away from her and smiled. "It's okay. You're Key's. I shouldn't even have tried." He went behind her and began untying the ropes on her hands. "Come on. I'll set you free, back to where you belong."

...

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?" Aunt Jung roared, commanding her buff men in and tying Jaejoong up.