Personal Maid

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Kibum smirked as he went into the hall for dinner with the King and Queen. Jaejoong was out hunting so he didn't join them for dinner.

The King eyed the Crown Prince suspiciously, who was smiling like an idiot. "Why are you so happy my son?" he asked.

Kibum bit back his smile. "It's nothing!" he said innocently, battling his eyelashes. "I'm just happy to be eating my dinner with Abeoji and Omonim."

The Queen smiled warmly. "That's really sweet Kibum." she softened.

Kibum felt a little guilty for lying, but all his guilt flew away when he saw Minjung enter with the dishes.

He smirked as she turned her back to him and served the Queen her stew. His handiwork was indeed fine.

REWIND>>>>

Kibum snuck into the maid's quarters and found Minjung's room. He went through her wardrobe and his nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Doesn't this girl have any other clothes besides the Palace uniform?" he asked no one.

He found a set of newly washed uniform that was hung outside. *She must be wearing this later.* Kibum thought.

He took it and turned it to the back, splattering some red ink on the skirt. He smirked and put it back on the hanger.

"I can wait to see her angry face!" he squealed softly to himself.

REWIND BACK<<<<<

The patch of red ink at the back of Minjung's skirt looked exactly like a blood stain. The unknowing maid was bobbing up and down enthusiastically, not knowing that she looked like she stained her skirt.

Kibum shot a glance at his father who was looking rather uncomfortable.

"Abeoji, are you feeling alright?" Key asked, looking concerned.

The King cleared his throat and tried looking everywhere but Minjung. "Errr..."

The Queen glanced at her husband, who was red in the face. She raised her brows when she realized he was avoiding to look at Minjung.

"Please turn around." she ordered.

Minjung blinked confusedly, but obediently obeyed. The flash of red made the Queen startled. "You've got your period!" the queen hissed softly.

Minjung's eyes widened in surprise. "But Queen..." she whispered back. "I just got mine a few days ago.."

The Queen raised her brows and inspected the patch more closely. Her sharp senses immediately told her what it was.

"This is ink." she exclaimed. "This isn't a blood stain! Someone played a prank on you!"

Minjung's eyes widened and she immediately shot a look at Kibum, who was trying to avoid her murderous gaze.

The King noticed the silent exchange between his son and the maid and the suspicion was further heightened by the exceptionally happy behavior of tue Crown Prince.

"Kibum..." The King raised his brows. "Are you sure you told us the truth on why you were so happy minutes ago?"

Kibum blinked innocently. "Of course Abeoji!"

The King sent him a warning glance. "The future ruler doesn't lie, son. And he doesn't waste his time on pranking an innocent maid." he reprimanded.

Kibum pouted. "She's anything but innocent. She put a scorpion on my robe Abeoji!" he whined.

Minjung froze. *Oh no. Now I'm going to die.*

The King frowned at Kibum. "And if you think it's immature, you followed suit?" he scoffed. "I expected more of you Kibum. I want you and this maid to overcome your barrier."

Kibum pouted. *Now it's my fault again.*

"I want you to learn to interact with all sorts of people." The King continued. "As the future ruler, it is extremely important. This maid, what is your name?"

"Han Minjung, your majesty." Minjung bowed.

"Han Minjung, you're to be Kibum's personal maid from now on." The King ordered. "I want both of you to get on together well. I shall hear from the Head Mistress about your progress."

"Abeoji!" Key protested. Minjung wanted to punch the King for making such a decision.

"It's final." the King boomed. "Now let's eat in peace."

Key sighed and eyed Minjung, who stuck her tongue out at him. He made a face at her, and she rolled her eyes, before going out.

He chuckled softly to himself. *Maybe this personal maid thing isn't that bad. Now I can torture her 24 hours a day!*

 

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

YAY Peeps!! I'm so happy that My Gangster Roommate got featured! *throws confetti*

It caught me by surprise since it was one of my earlier works and it was completed ages ago.

But i never expected to be featured again so soon.

SO I'VE DECIDED TO UPDATE ALL MY FICS TODAY!!

th_tumblr_l0bgx28o3o1qzh193.gifth_tumblr_l77vxxxknr1qa1d0io1_250.gifth_tumblr_l9qja1a7FU1qaysiz.gifth_tumblr_lbfxstqXaa1qbkp2n.gifth_tumblr_laxsu25Hku1qzjlh5.gifth_tumblr_lbh4skLZXi1qbzdsu.gif

AND IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE AWESOME READERS LIKE YOUUUUU!!! ^^

 

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT!

 

I LOVE YOU you !!!

YES YOUUUU!! <3