Why? But you're my hyung!

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key came back home, his face smiling like a fool.

Their mother noticed and patted his shoulder. "What happened son? Something good?" she smiled.

Key nodded. "Something awesome." he smiled. "I'll tell you some other time umma, I'm tired I want to rest first."

Mrs Kim nodded and sent him up to bed. Key hopped few steps at a time and leaped to the second floor. Mrs Kim raised her brows. *Wow this is the first time I've seen Key so happy.*

Key went into his room, and he immediately whipped out his phone.

He texted Minjung immediately, like it was some sort of urgent matter that needed to be tended to instantly.

To: MY BABYYYY<3

Baby, I just reached home.

Has my baby fallen asleep since the Almighty sent her home?

XOXO
Almighty

He pressed "send" and waited on tenderhooks for her reply. Every second he waited seemed like an eternity and he kept staring at the screen like a fool.

After five minutes, his phone vibrated with a message from her.

To: Key

I just came out from my bath. I'm going to sleep soon.

Go take and bath and rest Key, I bet you're tired.

-Minjung

Key smiled widely. He immediately punched his return tect back.

To: BABYYYY<3

Yah Han Minjung! You're called BABYYYY<3 in my phone and I'm just called Key?

At least add an Oppa or something behind.

Okay your Almighty lover shall go bathe and rest now.

I love you. Sleep tight.

XOXO
Almighty

Key shut his phone, smiling.

Without warning, his phone was snatched out of his hands. Key looked up surprised. "Hyung what are you doing? Give me back my phone." Key chuckled.

Jaejoong kept a solemn face. "I have to talk to you Key. Lets sit down."

Jaejoong sat down on the bed and gestured to the space beside him. Key blinked confusedly and sat down beside him, wondering what he wanted to say.

Jaejoong took a deep breath and looked into Key's eyes. "Key, I love Minjung." he said seriously.

Key froze. "Haha hyung that's funny!" Key laughed. "I almost believed you!"

Jaejoong pursed his lips. "I'm serious Key. I love Minjung." he said in a low voice. "And I'm sure I fell for her a long time before you."

Key whipped his head to his hyung. "You were serious?" he yelped. "But Minjung's my girlfriend!"

Jaejoong sighed. "I know." he bit his lips. "But I can't control my feelings. I love her. I love her a lot. And you know I don't give my feelings out to any girl easily. I really do love Minjung."

Key snapped. "And I am the same." he growled. "I love her a lot too, and I'm sure your love doesn't exceed mine."

"I'm not saying your love is less than mine, but I'm sure my love for her isn't that little either." Jaejoong said seriously. "Because you're my brother, I'm going to inform you before I take action. I will do anything to get Minjung. Anything."

"And betray your own brother?" Key asked agitatedly. "You're disgusting hyung! Why must you do this? You're my hyung!"

Jaejoong looked at Key apologetically. "I'm sorry Key. I can give up a lot of things to you, money, fame, status. I even gave up my heir to the company to you. But Minjung is something different. I can't give her up to you."

"It's not a matter of giving up or not hyung!" Key raged. "BUT SHE'S ALREADY MINE!"

Jaejoong stood up to leave. "And I will change that fact." he said firmly before leaving the room.

Key clutched his hair and screamed into the pillow. "What the hell is happening? Why is hyung acting like this! Damn damn damn!"

 

Key shot daggers at Jaejoong wen the latter came to the school to fetch Minjung the next day. "There's no need to, hyung. I'll bring her." he stood in front of Minjung.

"But you don't have a car." Jaejoong pointed out. "And I'm on the way to the bookstore as well. I'll bring her there."

Minjung tugged on Key's sleeve. "It's okay Key. I'll just go with Jaejoong oppa. You can go out with SHINee or something. There's no need to bring me there." she smiled.

Key softened and cupped her cheeks. "You don't understand. I want to bring you there." he explained gently. He shot Jaejoong a look. "I NEED to bring you there."

He intertwined their fingers and led her to the car. "I'll go with both of you to the bookstore." he decided and he pulled Minjung in with him.

Jaejoong looked at both of them from the rear mirror and frowned. *He's making this difficult.*

The trio reached the bookstore in no time and Minjung was surprised when Key got off the car as well. "Eh? What are you doing Key? You don't read." she asked, confused.

"I do now." Key smiled at her. "Go in baby, you'll be late for work."

Minjung nodded and bounced in. Key glared at Jaejoong and shot him a death glare. "She's mine hyung. I'll never give her up."

Jaejoong smirked. "You don't need to give her up. She'll be mine naturally." he walked into the bookstore cockily.

Key clenched his fists and stalked after him. Minjung changed out of her clothes into the bookstore's uniform and began arranging the books.

Key pulled her to the corner of the store and shushed her. "I have something important to say baby, you've got to listen to me." he said seriously.

Minjung puffed her cheeks. "I'm working Key. I don't think I'm ready for a make out session." she joked.

Key chuckled and poked her cheeks. "So that's what you wanted?" he teased. "If you want I'll give it to you. But that's not the point. I want to talk about Jaejoong hyung."

Minjung blinked. "What about him?"

"Don't get too close to him baby." Key warned. "No matter what sweet things he tells you, what touching things he does, don't ever believe him alright?"

Minjung frowned. "But he's your hyung right? Why can't I trust him? He's a good oppa."

"And so am I." Key pouted. "Just trust me baby. Don't trust Jaejoong hyung too much okay?"

Minjung nodded grudgingly. Key poked her cheeks again. *Cute.*

"And you!" he continued. "You call Jaejoong oppa and you call me Key! Talk about disrespect!" he whined.

Minjung giggled and pecked his lips. "Will this do? Key.. oppa?" she smiled as she went back to work.

Key chuckled and watched her. *This girl.*

 

--------------------------------------------

I am SO SO SO sorry to all Jae lovers (including me) out there!

I needed a bad brother and the only person I can think of that has the surname Kim like Key was him. And Jonghyun (but I didn't want the Jongkey to break up) and Junsu (Who looks too cute for the role.)

I hope you guys don't mind me using Jae as a bad guy here.

I love him loads too