Consent

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key rushed over to Jaejoong's side, horrified to see his left side of the shoulder covered in blood. "Hyung!" Key yelped.

Jaejoong smiled. "I never thought you would call me that after what I did to you. I'm really sorry Key."

Key softened. "No matter what happens, you'll forever be my hyung."

"Send hyung to the hospital immediately!" Key roared at the men, and they were transported in a large car soon after.

...

"Do you think Jaejoong Oppa will be alright?" Minjung cried softly on Key's shoulder.

Key wrapped his arm round her tightly. "He's going to be okay baby princess. He's going to be okay." Key assured, his bottom lip trembling in worry.

The SHINee members were pacing round the corridor, scared for their hyung as well.

Mr and Mrs Kim rushed to the hospital in no time, looking pale and restless. "Where's Jaejoong? He's being examined by the doctor." Key bowed.

Mrs Kim rushed over to Key and hugged him. "Oh god Key. I'm so glad you're fine. I never thought that Jung woman would be so evil."

Key nodded. "Everything would have been fine if you just agreed me and Minjung to be together." he muttered.

Mr Kim looked at him. "What are you saying? Isn't this MInjung girl a jinx? Look what happened to our family because of her?"

Key twisted his lips. "If you had agreed to our relationship, we wouldn't have wanted to elope. Aunt Jung wouldn't have had a chance to interfere. Jaejoong hyung wouldn't get hurt. I remain firm in my stand. If you don't let me and Minjung be together, I'll run off with her again."

"Key oppa.." Minjung tugged on Key's shirt. "I don't think now's the time to talk about this."

Mr Kim looked at Minjung with uncertainty. "What makes you so special? Why do you want to be with this girl?"

Key smiled. "I'm glad you asked." he pulled MInjung up and presented her to her parents. "Look at her carefully, look at Han Minjung, not the poor girl, not the girl without a status, not the girl with no financial status."

Mrs Kim stared at Minjung and the latter blinked, her cheeks flushing rosy pink. "Key~" she bit her lips in embarrassement.

"She's the cutest and most innocent thing on earth." Key smiled fondly. "She doesn't act like someone she isn't, she doesn't care for other riches, she just strives for her ambitions no matter how large they seem."

"Key..." Mr Kim looked at Minjung up and down.

"Don't you think it's an evidence that she's a worthy catch since both your sons fell insanely in love with her?" Key asked. "We are men with standards Abeoji, the fact that both of us fell for her means something right?"

Mr Kim pursed his lips.

He pondered for a while and looked at Key again. "You wanted to elope with this girl?" Mr Kim asked. "Run away from all riches and wealth, away from a home with a warm shelter, away from your family and friends? Because of this girl?"

Key nodded. "Because I love her." he said firmly.

Mr Kim sighed. "Fine fine. I can't stop you if you're this insistent." he grumbled.

Key's eyes lit up. "THANK YOU ABEOJI!!!!" Key squealed and pounced on his father, hugging him tightly. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ABEOJI!!"

Mr Kim rolled his eyes, a smile hinting at the side of his lips.

Key squealed and scooped Minjung up in his arms, bridal style. "Did you hear what he said? BABY PRINCESS!" he screamed.

Minjung giggled. "Put me down Key Oppa you're so embarrasing."

Mr Kim chuckled. "I can't believe this is my Diva son."

A nurse came out, looking angry. "This is a hospital. Please remain silent."

Key pouted and put Minjung down, but instead entwining their fingers together. "Kim Jaejoong has been examined by the doctor, you can see him now." the nurse informed.

The group rushed into the room, squeezing like a sardin can.

"HYUNG! ME AND MINJUNG CAN BE TOGETHER!" Key squealed once he entered.

JAejoong chuckled. "I heard. YOu're so loud oh my god."

Mr Kim went over to his son. "How are you feeling son?"

Jaejoong smiled reassuringly. "I'm fine. The doctor just gave me some stiches and stuff. I'll be fine after a few months."

He turned his gaze to Minjung. "I'm glad you're fine." he smiled softly. "I'm sorry for everything."

Minjung shook her head. "It's okay oppa. You'll be my Jaejoong Oppa forever."

"AWWW This is such a heart warming scene don't you think!" Onew began bawling.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Yah what the hell do you th-" he stopped when he heard more sniffling.

"Yeah hyung this is SOOOO TOUCHING!!!" Taemin wailed loudly.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Jonghyun and Minho exchanged glances and nodded. "Hey I heard the hospital's cafeteria has chicken and banana milk!"

"Chicken?" Onew's head snapped up.

"Banana Milky?" Taemin's eyes shone.

"WAAAH LET'S GOOO!" Both the maknae and the leader bounded out of the door.