Fun

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

After getting the King's approval, the Shining Princes immediately made arrangements and they were off the next day. They were going to a special royal chamber by the beach.

Minjung had brought Sujin along with her since Kibum had said so, and the other maid was the only one besides the Shining Princes that knew of Minjung and Kibum's relationship.

"Princess.. Come sit with me~" Kibum pouted as he patted the sear beside him.

They were in a carriage (don't worry this is a bigger version than the last), with Minjung and Sujin sitting on one side, and Minho and Kibum sitting at the other.

The rest of the Shining princes, the dinohead, the chicken and the Banana milk lover had to spend their lonely time in the other carriage.

Minjung shot Kibum a look. "You can't expect Minho goon and Sujin to sit together can you?"

Kibum pouted. "What's wrong?" he turned to Minho and gave him a glare. Minho gulped and stood up willingly.

"It's okay Minjung, I'll sit with Sujin. You sit with Kibum Hyung." Minho said meekly.

Minjung hesitated, but she was lifted out of her seat by Kibum and plopped into the seat beside him. "This is how is should be!" he smiled.

Minjung punched his chest. "Pfffftt baby."

Minho chuckled and looked at the maid beside him. "Sujin right?" he smiled. "This is the first time I've seen Hyung acting like this. It scares me.. But it also shows how much he loves Minjung."

Sujin nodded. "He does love her a lot." she sighed enviously. "So jealous." she muttered under her breath.

Minho heard and he chuckled softly, looking properly at Sujin for the first time. Sujin was looking out of the window, her eyes bright in wonder and excitement as loose strands of her hair flew in the wind.

Minho's heart skipped a beat and his face flushed. *She's pretty.*

Sujin turned around and met eyes with Minho. Both of them looked away immediately, their faces flushing.

"Aigoo so cute!" Minjung whispered to Kibum.

Kibum grinned and rested her head on his shoulder. *I think we're cuter.*



They reached their destination in more than three hours of wrecking bumpy ride and finally got off the darned carriage.

"Owwww my hurts like mad." Jonghyun rubbed his furiously.

"Mine too!!" Taemin pouted, trying not to massage his cheeks in such an awful manner like Jonghyun.

He hobbled off the carriage and his eyes lit up.

"WOAHHHHH BADA!!!" he pointed at the sea. Minjung too brightened and stopped giving Kibum a shoulder massage. She ran to Taemin's side and the two of them began jumping up and down like bunch of little kiddies.

"WOAH SO PRETTY!!!" Minjung exclaimed as Taemin held on to her and both of them hopped up and down.

Kibum's face blackened and he whisked her off in a flash of an eye. "Yah this is my princess you're touching!" he snapped at the maknae.

"Don't be a spoilsport.." Minjung puffed her cheeks. She pulled Kibum along to the beach. "Let's play!!" she giggled.

Kibum chuckled swept her off her feet, running towards the sea. Minjung's eyes widened as she saw the large expanse of water coming nearer and nearer to her.

"No!!!!" she squealed and clutched tight on Kibum's robe.

At the last minute before she was dropped into the water, Kibum stopped. He chuckled seeing her scared expression and gave her a peck on her cheek. "Don't worry princess, I won't let you get wet."

Minjung opened her eyes and pouted, slapping Kibum's arm. "You scared me!"

All of a sudden, dinohead and chicken ran over and snatched Minjung out of Kibum's arms. The Crown Prince stared at them with his mouth agape as everything happened in a blur.

"Yah!!" he called after them.

Jinki and Jonghyun smile back at him cheekily. "Ohoho for that expression, even if we're killed it's so worth it!" they squealed in unison.

Minjung looked back at Kibum's pissed face and laughed. "I love your pissed face too Kibum!" she yelled back.

"Run faster!!!" she urged the other two princes.

"Wow that looks fun." Sujin laughed as Minjung and the two princes ran past her.

"Then you want to do it too?" Minho smirked and swept her off her feet, carrying her and running after them.

Taemin puffed his cheeks and pouted, running to Kibum. "Hyung~ they abandoned Minnie.." he tugged at Kibum's robes. "Carry me toooooooo~"

Kibum smacked himself on the head. *Why am I left only with this banana milk lover???!?!*