No!

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Kibum and Minjung were sitting under a tree, sharing a book. They had come to that arrangement since Kibum didn't want to have a sore throat again but he wanted Minjung to learn as well.

Minjung was totally absorbed in the book while Kibum found himself slowly shifting his attention to the girl beside him.

He noticed she had a habit of pursing her lips while she read, and she would puff her cheeks when she came to an exceptionally difficult paragraph.

*That's rather cute.* Kibum smiled to himself.

Minjung reached the end of the page and she glanced up. "Hey I finished the page you wanna turn-" she faltered.

She reddened slightly, realizing that he was staring at her. "Ugh..." she looked away awkwardly. "You want to turn the page?"

Kibum looked the other way as well. *What was I doing?*

Just before anything happened, an attendant arrived to call for Kibum's presence. "Crown Prince, the guests have arrived from America are the King requires you to meet them."

Kibum's eyes widened. *I almost forgot!*

He stood up abruptly and pulled Minjung up. "Quick! Tidy yourself!" he picked a leaf out of her hair. "Go to the Main Hall immediately!"



"Welcome to South Korea!" Kibum smiled courteously and bowed the the four guests. They were American Koreans, children of Korean women sent to America to marry.

"Annyeonghaseyo." they bowed.

Prince Byunghun looked around the hall, impressed. "Wow the infrastructure here is so different from America!" he exclaimed.

"Neh." Kibum nodded. "We preserve the Korean tradition, Prince Byunghun."

Byunghun frowned. "Just call me L.Joe." he waved it away. "No need to be formal."

The two princesses stepped up. "Hi I'm Princess Soojung." a pretty girl smiled. She was slim and had a great figure. "Call me Krystal."

"Amber." the boyish one gave a curt nod.

"Wow she's so handsome!" Minjung whispered. Kibum rolled his eyes at her. "Look at me and say that." he hissed.

The oldest of the guest came up to shake hands with Kibum. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yoochun." he bowed. "You can call me Micky though."

"I hope you'll have a great stay in Korea." Kibum said professionally.

Yoochun smiled. "I think we will." he nodded. "By the way where is the library? I want to take a look at Korean books. The only books I've read are in English."

Kibum grinned. "We have a great many books here, I hope you will find some great reads." he nodded. "Any book you're reading right now?"

"Pfftt I dont read, I dance." Byunghun twirled around in a new move that all of them didn't see before.

"Woah!" Minjung clapped silently behind Kibum's back.

Byunghun smiled at them. "I'm gonna make a new dance! I'm gonna name it Hip Hop!"

"Hip Hop?" Krystal asked. "That sounds ridiculous Byunghun!"

"Ya-" Byunghun started.

"Yeah I agree." Amber nodded. "Sounds like some dessert."

"Yah!" Byunghun pouted. "It's not! And how many times have I told you to call me L.Joe?"

"Hush hush..." Yoochun cooled his dongsaeng down. "Don't interrupt the conversation!" he chided.

He turned back to Kibum. "Where were we?" he asked. "oh yeah! Books! The last one I read was... Edmund Spencer's Epithe.. No Epithi... Ugh.. Epitho.."

"Epithalamion?" Minjung chirped.

Kibum's eyes widened at the long word. *Woah how did she know that?*

"Yeah! Epithalamion!" Yoochun nodded excitedly. His gaze finally landed on Minjung and he smiled brightly.

"Who is this gorgeous lady, Kibum goon?" He asked.

"Wuah he called me gorgeous!" Minjung squealed softly. Kibum rolled his eyes. *So what!!!* he frowned inwardly.

"Err she's my Personal Maid, Han Minjung." Kibum gestured.

Minjung bowed. "Han Minjung imnida." she smiled.

Yoochun grinned. "You read the Epithalamion too?" he asked interestedly.

Minjung shook her head and slightly pouted. "Not yet. I didn't get the chance."

Kibum wanted to wipe the pout off her face. It was too cute for others to see!

"I have it with me!" Yoochun exclaimed. "I'll give it to you!"

Minjung's eyes widened. "Ah no!" she yelped. "There is no need Prince Yoochun." she waved her hands about.

"No need to be embarrassed." Yoochun chuckled. "You're cute! How about you be my Personal Maid for these few days in return for the book?"

Minjung gaped at him, unable to answer when...

"NO!" Kibum screamed.

All of them looked at him. "Eh?"