Revenge

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Kibum took a deep breath and swept his wet bangs out of his face and glared at the figure in front of him.

His eyes widened in recognition. "YOU!" Both Kibum and Minjug pointed at each other and shouted in unison.


----------------------------


Kibum trembled in anger as his sight landed on that familiar girl once again. Minjung gulped when she saw what Kibum was wearing.

When she met him the previous night, it was dark and she could just make out his face.

But now in the sun, Minjung could see that Kibum was wearing grand clothes. Clothes that are not to be worn by commoners, maids, or even officials.

This could only mean that...

"HAN MINJUNG APOLOGIZE TO THE CROWN PRINCE AT ONCE!" The Head Mistress shrieked.

Mining's jaw dropped. "C-c-crown prince?" she stuttered, looking at the very smug looking Kibum.

"Yeah I'm the crown prince." Kibum smirked. "Why? Not so proud now, meat bun girl?"

Minjung gulped. Oh no. This was bad.

Scratch that. She's going to die. She's so going to die. Tell her aunty goodbye for her. Oh no she's still so young and she deserves a bette-

"Oh no, even if you're the crown prince, you're still a jerk." Minjung blurted.

Kibum stared at her wide eyed. *Did this maid just talk back at me even AFTER she found out I was the crown prince?+

Minjung mentally slapped herself.

Okay, maybe she wasn't just going to die. She was going to be sent to hell on an express ticket. Most definitely.

"Yaaahhh!" Kibum growled. "What is this maid's name? How can there be such an insolent maid working in the sacred grounds of the palace?"

The Head Mistress hurried over and bowed apologetically. "I'm so sorry Crown prince. Her name is Han Minjung, she just arrived yesterday and she doesn't know of the rules in the palace. Please forgive her."

Kibum tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Han Minjung?" he raised a brow. "You're going to pay."

He cleared his throat and straightened his back. "Maid Han, please wash ALL my clothes today. I want them ALL dry and cleaned by tomorrow."

Mining's eyes bulged out. *ALL HIS CLOTHES? Thats like more than a hundred different outfits!*

"Oh and make sure to handwash them one by one, YOURSELF." he smirked. "I only trust you Maid Han."

With that, he stalked off, feeling exceptionally happy.

Minjung could almost faint, thinking about the ridiculous amount of clothes that was waiting for her. *It's insane! All by today? Do you think I know magic?*

Sujin patted Minjung's shoulder sympathetically. "It's going to be okay in the future. Just some bad start." she assured.

Minjung nodded. "I just hope it doesn't last." she pouted.



Minjung winced as her hands got into contact with the soapy water once again. After more than 12 hours of scrubbing, both her hands had blisters all over, and some of them had burst, making it extremely painful when she dipped her hand in the water.

"Our country will die soon. With a future ruler like that, we might as well die." Minjung muttered angrily. "He's such a jerk! I can't stand it! Ugh."

She put the cloth to dry and took out the last piece of clothing that she had go wash. *Finally.* she sighed.

Her hands went into the soapy water again and Minjung tried hard not to tear. The pain was seriously killing her.

An evil thought appeared in her mind as she scrubbed the robe. *I think that's the perfect idea.*



Kibum's eyes widened when he opened his wardrobe. All his clothes were washed and cleaned and dried, all of them placed neatly in his wardrobe.

He sniffed one of them and raised his brows. *It has really been washed.*

He turned to Minjung who was smiling smugly. "There. You see I did it." she grinned.

Kibum pursed his lips. "Where's the outfit I want to wear today?" he asked rudely.

Minjung tried hard not to roll her eyes. "It's here." she passed him his robe. "I'll be going off first if there isn't anything. Crown prince."

Kibum puffed his cheeks disappointed. *I didn't expect her to finish all that in a night.*

He took out his original robe and began to wear the newly washed one. He sniffed it carefully. *Hmmm. Smells nice.

Just then, he felt something crawling on his stomach and he opened the robe in a flash.

His eyes widened.

A scorpion was crawling merrily on his stomach, exploring it's new territory. "YAH HAN MINJUNG!!!" Kibum screamed.