Number 1 greatest invention: THE IPAD

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

Key looked around the small house, the frown on his face getting deeper and deeper. *This place is so small! I think my toilet is even bigger.*

Minjung noticed Key's frown and shrugged. "You were the one who wanted to come to my house." she pouted. "Now you're regreting it? Doraemon diva?"

Key scowled. "No." he denied. "I'm perfectly fine. Almighty can adapt anywhere."

He looked around at the one room house. "Errr so where are we supposed to do the project?" he asked. "Don't you have a study table?"

Minjung nodded and pointed to an overturned box. There were half read notes on top that were struggling to stay on the small surface of the table.

Key's eyes bulged out. *That's her table?*

"How am I supposed to sit?" Key asked ridiculously, as Minjung plopped herself down beside the box.

Minjung shrugged. "Like this." she pointed to herself.

Key rolled his eyes and sat down beside her. *Remind me to throw this pair of pants away too.*

"So who should we research on for the project?" Minjung asked.

Key narrowed his eyes at her. "Yah! I waited for you for more than forty minutes and you don't offer me a drink? Now you want to start working immediately? Give Almighty a break will you?"

Minjung pouted. "I just want to get this over and done with as soon as possible." she admitted. "Fine. I'll get you a drink. Water?"

Key shook his head. "Cappuccino please."

Minjung stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't have that sort of thing at home. Only water. Take or no take?"

Key nodded. "Fine fine." he grumbled. *Water.. Since when did Almighty settle with water only?*

"Only people like Jaejoong hyung would settle for water..." he grumbled.

Minjung blinked. "Jaejoong Oppa? YOu know him?" she gasped.

Key shot her a surprised look. "YOU know him? He's my brother!"

Minjung gaped at him. "Your brother? Wow. This just shows that even brothers can be remotely alike." she mumbled. "Jaejoong Oppa's so nice while you're... ugh."

"YAH!" Key roared.

"Your water's coming!" Minjung yelled.

Minjung came back with a cup of water and shoved it to Key. He drank it gratefully, having stood under the sun waiting for her for a long time.

"Wow this water tastes different front mine at home!" He mumbled.

"Maybe it's because it came from well?" Minjung asked.

"WELL?" Key choked. "There's still a well these days? And wells? You mean the type were birds can in it, snails can crawl in it and germs can swim in it?"

"Yeah." Minjung nodded nonchalantly. "That well."

Key placed the cup down. "Hehe I'm not that thirsty after all."

Minjung giggled. *Spoilt brat.* "So who do you want to research on?"

Key smirked. "Of course on the oh so mighty Joseon Prince: Kim Kibum!"

Minjung rolled her eyes. "What's so awesome about that prince?" she scoffed. "He had a short life, didn't do much contributions to the society and had a screwed love life."

"Yeah but he had an awesome name like mine." Key smirked. "Kim Kibum. That's all that matters."

Minjung rolled her eyes but she had to smile. "So we can maybe research on the limitations of human rights then?" Key suggested. "Why did his love life become so screwed in the first place."

Minjung nodded and bit her lips hesitantly. "But... I forgot to tell you this.." she mumbled. "I don't have a computer."

"WHAT?" Key snapped. "Why didn't you say earlier?"

Minjung pouted. "I forgot!" she whined. "I told you it wasn't a good idea to come to my house!"

Key sighed and took out his iPad from his bag. "Guess we'll use this then." he sighed. He eyed her suspiciously. "You know how to use this right?"

Minjung played with her fingers. "Errrr..."

Key mentally smacked himself. "What are you?" he scoffed. "A maid in the Joseon Dynasty? Are you even living in the 20th century?"

"Not my fault I'm poor." Minjung grumbled.

Key softened. *Yeah it isn't.* he pushed it the iPad to her.

"Okay so.." he started. "The number one thing to take note about the world's greatest invention: the iPad, how to turn it on."



SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE POINTLESS

 

-----------------------------------

 

Hi! I guess you guys know about G-Dragon's scandal right? I'm really upset but I really support him cause I still think he's a talented, handsome and not to mention y artiste.

So please like this page people!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/StayStrongGD/147110325386008


Thanks and VIP's forever!