Evil Key

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PRESENT

"She's really one tough nut to crack hyung! Why don't you just give up?" Minho suggested.

Key shot the charismatic dongsaeng a killer glare. "Don't you dare associate GIVE UP and my ALMIGHTY name together in a topic." Key hissed. "The almighty Key doesn't do such things."

"But he's right yeobo." Jonghyun nodded. "Han Minjung isn't the kind to give up either. She'll fight back no matter how many times you try to put her down."


Onew agreed. "It's almost impossible to make her bow down to you Key, why don't you listen to your handsome and charming O-CHICK-NEW and give up?"

"No way!" Key protested. "I'll make her bow down to me someday! No matter what methods I use, I will make that nerd respect me for the Kingka I am!"

Taemin trembled in fear and took a leapt back. He knocked into his own table, which in turn knocked into Key's table, which caused Key's bag to topple off it, and Key's phone was sent sliding on the floor for 10m.

Taemin gulped. *Oh no.*

Key's face turned an ominous black. "Taemin..." he hissed in a low voice.

Taemin squeezed his eyes shut and waved his hands about. "I'M SO SORRY KEY UMMA!!!" he shrieked. "It's just! You were talking in such a scary and menacing way and Minnie was really frightened and that's why Minnie knocked into my table which knocked into yours which caused your bag to drop and your phone to fly out!" he said all in one breath.

Jonghyun picked up Key's phone and tried turning it on. "Hey Yeobo. It's not working anymore."

Taemin gulped and shuffled backwards. *Please don't ban me from Banana milk. Please don't ban me from Banana milk. Please don-*

"Great work Taemin!" Key ruffled the maknae's hair. Taemin's large watery eyes popped opened surprised.

"You just gave me a wonderful idea." Key squealed, waving his broken phone up and down. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" he placed a kiss on the maknae's cheek before running off.

Taemin stared at his Key Umma in shock, touching his own cheek. "Oh my don't tell me Taekey is real?" Onew joked.



Key peeked out from behind the wall and saw his target walking towards him. He smirked. *Target spotted. Mission, START!*

He pretended not to see Minjung and he walked briskly in her direction. Minjung was focused on the book she just got as a gift from Jaejoong, and having her walk from the school gates to where she was now without colliding with anyone was already a miracle.

Key smirked as he collided with Minjung. Both of them fell onto the ground, landing on their butts.

"OWWWW!" Minjung furrowed her brows in pain.

Key took the chance and threw his broken phone out from behind. "Yah! Watch where you're walking NERD!" Key scoffed.

Minjung just glared at him before standing up, wanting to leave. Just when she took her first step, she stepped on something hard on the floor.

*CRACK*

She lifted her foot gingerly and her heart stopped. There was a brand new white iPhone 4 under her foot, it's screen cracked.

She turned to Key who was glaring at her, obviously wishing she would just die. "YAH!" Key screamed. "That's my phone you IDIOTIC NERD!" he roared.

Minjung trembled and took the phone up. "Ahaha.. I think it can be fixed right?"

Key rolled his eyes. "Do you think? The screen is cracked! All because of you! PAY UP!" he smirked.

Minjung bit her lips. "I don't have money." *CRAP* she furrowed her brows.

Key scoffed. "Don't give me that crap." he growled. "You're here on a scholarship, you must have extra money left!" he snatched Minjung's bag and began rumaging through it.

"Yah! Give me back!" Minjung roared and tried reaching for it.

Key found her wallet and smirked. "Aha here it is!" he opened it to find a stack of cash, totalling to 200 000 won. He raised his brows. "And what were you saying about not having money?"

Minjung panicked. "Yah! That's for my books!" she tried reaching for it. "My school fees are paid for, but the books aren't! Give me back!"

Key rolled his eyes. "No." he smirked. "You broke my phone, now you have to pay. Simple as that. Now if you excuse me, I'm actually giving you a discount. That phone was much more expensive."

He smirked before walking off with the money in his hand. *This is only 200 000 won, but the satisfaction is worth 2 billion! DID YOU SEE HER DEPRESSED EXPRESSION? MUAHAHAHAHA!*

Minjung glared at his back tearfully. "That jerk." she muttered.

She sighed to herself. *Now how am I going to pay for the books?*