Saved

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

"I love you, Han Minjung." Kibum caressed her cheek softly and brought the back of her neck nearer towards him. Their lips met in a soft kiss, making sparks exploding all round in their hearts.

Kibum smiled into the kiss, his whole being exploding with happiness. *This is it. This is how it's supposed to be.*


---------------------------

Kibum lifted Minjung onto his lap to get a better angle as he continued kissing her. Minjung was surprised and she stumbled backwards, pressing on Kibum's right leg.

"Oooww.." Kibum winced.

Minjung got off him in a flash and inspected his leg. It was swollen and red, looking horribly painful.

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurt!" Minjung shrieked as she undid her hair. Kibum blinked as her soft locks of hair unfurled and bounced softly as they extended to their full length. It just made her even more beautiful than before.

Minjung took the ribbon that held up her hair and took Kibum's right leg. Kibum jumped in surprise. "Yah! Don't touch my leg it's dirty and-"

"If you don't take care of it it's going to get worse!" Minjung chided softly as she bandaged his leg carefully.

Kibum gazed at her as she focused on his leg. He was falling deeper and deeper for her by the second.

"If something happens to your leg, how are you going to rule the country?" Minjung continued. "You can't even walk out to meet the officials."

Kibum chuckled softly. "You sound like my wife." he teased.

Minjung reddened, her cheeks flushing a rosy pink. "Yah what was that? A proposal?" she puffed her cheeks.

"Maybe?" Kibum smiled cheekily as he pulled her nearer to him again. "I know I don't want to spend my life with anyone else other than you."

Minjung softened and she rested her head against his chest. "Me too." she whispered.

Kibum grinned happily and played with her hair. "You know.. You haven't told me the three words yet.." he smiled cheekily.

Minjung turned from rosy pink to bright tomato red. "Yah don't go overboard!" she threatened.

"What?" Kibum protested. "I told you I loved you and you should at least have the courtesy of telling me that back!"

Minjung bit her lips and played with her fingers nervously. "I..I lo..I lov..." she stuttered.

"Yes?" Kibum grinned, completely enjoying himself by teasing her and watching her embarrassed expression.

"If you tell me the three words then I'll give you a kiss." Kibum bargained.

Minjung pouted. "Then I won't say it."

"If you don't say it I'll kiss you twice." Kibum threatened.

Minjung blinked, completely dumbfounded. Kibum smirked as he pulled her towards him. "So you wanted two kisses?" he teased.

Minjung's eyes widened. "Nonono!! I love you I love you!" she shrieked. Kibum smiled as he claimed her lips. *I love you too.*



Daylight came shining in from the top of the hole, waking the two inhabitants down inside.

Minjung rubbed her eyes tiredly as Kibum stretched his arm from letting Minjung lie on it for the entire night.

Minjung looked up the hole. "It's been a day." she observed. She looked back at Kibum worriedly. "Do you think we'll ever be found?"

Kibum held onto Minjung's hands firmly, squeezing them gently. "Don't worry princess, we'll be alright."

Minjung blinked. "Princess?" she raised her brows.

"What?" Kibum wrapped his arm round her shoulder. "You're my girl now and I'm your Prince aren't I? Of course your my princess."

Minjung giggled. She sighed softly moments after. "But Kibum ah.. We shouldn't even be together. You're a Princw and I'm a Palace Maid. We can't be together." she whispered sadly.

Kibum squeezed her hands. "No matter what I won't let you go. I will fight for us." he promised. "For the time being, we'll just have to keep our relationship a secret."

Minjung nodded. *If we get out of here alive.*

They stayed in comfortable silence as they waited aimlessly for some miracle.

There was this tugging feeling in Kibum's chest that they might not even have the chance to be saved.

*But at least we finally got together.* Kibum watched the girl in his arms, that was gazing up at the sky.

He tightened his grip on her. *Even if I die, there's no regret.*

...

"KIBUM? MINJUNG?"

Kibum and Minjung straightened and looked at each other hopefully.

"JAEJOONG HYUNG/GOON! WE'RE HERE!!" they shouted in chorus.