Too much

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Kibum sneaked behind the walls and peeked out. He saw the darned meat bun girl stirring in a pot of stew intently, focusing so much she didn't notice his arrival.

A few other maids walked out of the royal kitchen and bumped into the Crown Prince. They jumped in surprise.

"Omo!" they gasped. "Good Afternoon Cr--"

Kibum waved his hands about and pretended to zip his mouth. The maids shut their mouths instantly. Kibum grinned in satisfaction as he glanced at Minjung, stirring away at her pot.

Great, she didn't notice anything.

"Go do your work and pretend you didn't see me here." Kibum waved the maids off.

They nodded and ran off hurriedly, a little red in the face seeing the Crown Prince up close. Whoever said the Crown Prince was gay?

Look in Kim Kibum's face and say that again. THAT MAN IS HOT.

Minjung tasted some of the soup and frowned. *It's missing something.* she pouted. *Maybe salt?* she brightened.

She turned and went to get salt, leaving the stew to brew by itself.

Kibum smirked as he snuck to the boiling pot. He secretly took a sip of the stew and raised his brows. *Wow.. That meat bun girl can cook! ...*

He placed the ladle down and took out his hidden pouch in his robe. He smirked in triumph as he poured it's contents into the soup. His nose wrinkled as he saw the dead cockroach sink to the bottom of the stew.

*So sorry soup. But dealing with the meat bun girl is more important.* he stared reluctantly at the pot. *I feel for your demise.*

With a naughty smile, Kibum sneaked off the Royal Kitchen without having the meat bun girl notice a single thing.



"Here is your soup Crown Prince." Minjung bowed reluctantly as she served the stew. As much as she hated the cocky guy, he was the Crown Prince and it was in her job scope to serve and respect this guy.

Kibum smirked. *Hello again stew!*

He took a spoonful and sniffed it. Minjung stared at him anxiously, wanting to know the results of her patience and effort.

Kibum scooped the soup's contents, and soon, the dead cockroach surfaced. Kibum tried hard to keep back a smirk when he saw Minjung's puzzled look of disbelief.

He pretended to be shocked and threw the spoon on the floor. "HOW DARE YOU!" he roared. "How dare you serve such unclean food to the Crown Prince? Do you want to die?"

Minjung stared at the cockroach in disbelief. How did the thing get in there anyway? It couldn't have climbed the pot! It was burning hot!

The Head Mistress came out in an instant and bowed apologetically. "I'm so sorry Crown Prince. I apologize deeply on behalf of this young and insolent maid, for having disrupt your meal. We will prepare another soup immediately.*

Minjung gaped at the cockroach, not believing, when her eyes met Kibum's. His eyes were shining in satisfaction and he threw her a proud smile. Minjung's eyes widened when she realized she was framed.

*THAT JERKKKK!* she screamed in her mind. *That jerk did this to sabotage me!*



"Please stop mama!" Sujin begged in tears as she kneeled in front of the Head Mistress. "Minjung is hurting!"

"She should be." The Head Mistress said sternly. "I want all of you to grow to be great and useful palace maids, and when you first stepped into the Royal Kitchen, the first thing I told you was to look out for hygiene. Han Minjung you couldn't even do that?"

Minjung winced as the whip landed on her back once again. *Tolerance Minjung.. Tolerance.*

"What if the Crown Prince really drank the soup?" The Head Mistress reprimanded. "The Royal's health is of utmost importance!"

"Jwesonghabnida mama. I will look out next time." Minjung bit her lips, holding back the tears as the whip met her back once again.

"You better." The Head Mistress said in a low voice. "I will not allow another mistake from you, Han Minjung."



"You did what?" The Shining Princes of the north, south, east, and west wing of the palace shrieked in unison.

"That was cunning Kibum goon!" Jonghyun raised his brows.

"Not to mention disgusting." Minho made a face.

"But it was worth it." Kibum smirked. "Seeing the shocked expression on her face made everything worth while."

"But..." Taemin hesitated. "Won't the maid be punished?"

The other four men froze on their spots. "She's a maid, and she gave you a soup that wasn't clean to drink." Taemin continued, his large eyes frowning, deep in thought. "Wouldn't she be punished?"

Kibum faltered. "NAh." he convinced. "I don't think so right? I mean it's just a cockroach."

"I don't think so Kibum goon." Jinki shook his head. "Remember when a part of your nails was chipped because a maid let you fall when you were five? The maid was banned from food for three days straight. If that maid served you unclean food, I don't think she'll be let off easily."

Kibum frowned, anxiety overtaking the triumph he just felt seconds ago. *She'll be alright... Right?*