Please Hyung. I beg you.

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

Kibum didn't even had the chance to tell Minjung what was going on before the guards removed her from his chamber.

By the time he went back to his room, it was already empty with other maid's waiting.

He approached Sujin immediately. "Is Minjung alright?" he asked worriedly.

Sujin nodded. "She's just shocked at the sudden transfer but she understands. She told me to tell you to take care of yourself."

Kibum's heart warmed. *Even at such a point she thought of me?*

"Tell her to take care too." Kibum whispered, so that no one else heard. "And tell her.. Tell her that I love her."

Sujin giggled softly. "I'll tell her that don't worry."

Kibum nodded gratefully and went to sit down at his desk to think. He needed to find a solution to this immediately.

If only.. If only he wasn't a prince. Everything would be so much easier.

Kibum considered his options carefully.

If he wasn't the Crown Prince but just a normal prince, he might have a chance with her.

But that would mean giving up the whole country for her. His whole life had been prepared for his reign. He was programmed to think he was a king.

If he gave it up, he would be a commoner. A nobody.

Starting from zero.

Kibum nodded. "I'll do it." he muttered. "I'll be selfish for once. I'll think for myself before the country."

He stood up abruptly and went straight to Jaejoong's chambers, hoping that his Hyung would help him.

"Hyung." Kibum called softly.

Jaejoong turned around and his heart gave a guilty squeeze when he saw his brother. "Kibum." he nodded.

"Hyung.. I want to talk to you." Kibum bit his lips. He sat down on a chair and looked down at the intricate patterns of the carpet.

"Hyung I know this would be an absurd request," Kibum furrowed his brows, trying to lay out the words. "But please Hyung, I beg you. Can you take over the throne once again? Please."

Jaejoong looked at him coldly. "Why would I take the throne again when I gave it to you."

Kibum frowned. "I know. But its the only way Minjung and I can be together." he bit his lips. "I know you don't like the lack of freedom Hyung, and you don't really like politics either but-"

"It's not that Kibum." Jaejoong cut him off. "Why would I take the throne again when now I have the chance to be with Minjung?"

Kibum froze. He could not comprehend the situation before him. It was as if his Hyung was speaking another language.

"What are you talking about Hyung?" Kibum croaked. "Minjung is my girl."

Jaejoong pursed his lips. "You still don't know how Abeoji and Omonim got to know of yours and Minjung's relationship right?"

Kibum nodded. "I have no idea how they know of it!" he exclaimed confused. "Only the Shining Princes, Sujin and..." Kibum faltered.

"You." he whispered.

Jaejoong nodded. "You're right. It was me." he admitted. "I told you off."

Kibum clenched his fists tightly. "But why Hyung?" he roared. "I'm your dongsaeng! Why did you betray me!"

Jaejoong closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Kibum. But I fell for Minjung too." he confessed. "And I'm not going to give her up to you."

Kibum shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Was there really no hope?

He was even willing to give up the throne and royalty for her, and now he can't?

Are they really fated to be separated?

Kibum fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face. Jaejoong gasped softly, shocked. "Kibum.."

"Hyung.. I beg you." Kibum pleaded. "Take over the throne again. It's the only way me and Minjung can be together. Please. I really love her Hyung I can't do without her."

Jaejoong gritted his teeth. "I'm sorry Kibum but that would mean that I don't have a chance with her." he said coldly. "If I'm the Crown Prince, I'll have to marry a princess. If I'm a normal prince, marrying a maid may be possible after some persuasion. I'm not going to let this chance go."

Kibum watched as his only hope walked away.

His mind was in a whirl. He still couldn't believe what was happening.

Just the day before, he and Minjung were still happily cuddling and hugging.

And now, everything was a mess.

She's brought away from him, his Hyung betrayed him, and there's no other way out.

"Minjung ah.." Kibum muttered. "Please wait for me. I'll solve this. Somehow."