Temporarily Transferred

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

THE PAST

"Eh?" Everyone chorused.

Kibum fumbled with his words. "Uh.. I mean.. I have a lot to do and only Minjung can help me so..."

Yoochun raised his brows. *Oh? This is going to be interesting.*

"Just make other maids take her place then." Yoochun suggested coyly. "Can't you let Minjung up to me?"

Kibum clenched his fists. *NO!!! NONONONONO!!!*



"What were you thinking Jerkface?" Minjung frowned. "He was a Prince from America! If you can get into his good books, it would benefit the country! Just let me work for him! I'm sure it won't be tough!"

Kibum twisted his lips. *But I don't want you to!*

"He may be a bad man Meat Bun Girl.." Kibum grumbled. "People in the west are more open minded! What if he tries something on you!"

Minjung pouted. "But-"

"No buts." Kibum. "I'm definitely not agreeing to this."



"Arraso Abeoji, I will make Minjung his temporary maid." Kibum said in a low voice.

*What happened to definitely not agreeing to this Kibim?!* Kibum scolded himself. *Aish why did Abeoji have to interfere..*

"Anyway I thought you and the maid hated each other?" The King frowned. "Why are you so reluctant for her to serve someone else?"

Kibum bit his lips. *I don't know either...*

"Just... She's so clumsy Abeoji! She may make the guest unhappy!" Kibum fibbed.

The King waved it off. "Nothing of that sort! Just a few days won't matter! What matters is giving the guests what they want!"

Kibim twisted his lips. *Aish! They shouldn't have come! Especially that Yoochun prince.. Acting so gentlemanly and all, I bet foolish girls like Meat Bun Girl will be tricked!*



"Hey Jaejoong goon!" Yoochun high fived Jaejoong. "Yo man!" Jaejoong chuckled. "You looking fine!"

Yoochun smiled and sat down beside Jaejoong. "How long has it been?" Yoochun asked as he looked up the sky.

"How long has it been since we last met?" he asked. "12 years?"

Jaejoong nodded. "12 years." he agreed. "We were 11 then. Kibum was 7."

Yoochun chuckled at the name of Kibum. "Your brother, he didn't recognize me! He was rather courteous at first, but he turned hostile after a while."

"Hostile?" Jaejoong raised his brows. "Why?"

Yoochun smiled as he thought of Minjung. "Nothing." he shrugged. "Anyway how have you been man?"

Jaejoong nodded. "Not bad. Living well. You?" he questioned.

Yoochun nodded. "Good." he grinned. "Just in need of some ladies." he smiled cheekily.

Jaejoong laughed. "Same old." he shook his head. He calmed down a little and sighed.

"I think I know what Yunho felt at that time." he said all of a sudden. Yoochun froze, hearing the name of their friend with a deceased lover.

"I was wondering why he wanted to give the throne up, but because I was afraid something like that happened to me, I gave up the throne too." Jaejoong continued. "And now I think I know why I did that."

Yoochun smiled. "Ohhh someone is in love?"

Jaejoong nodded. "I think so." he grinned foolishly. "I've been thinking of her all day long, she occupies all my thoughts. Its just a short time since we met but I'm infatuated with her."

"So who's the lucky girl?" Yoochun asked interestedly.

"No one you would know." Jaejoong smiled. "She's a Palace Maid."

Yoochun raised his brows. *Another Palace Maid? what's with the Kim Brothers and their for maid's?*

He chuckled to himself. "The Kim brothers are such romantics."